Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike (17207 Views)

Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt / Supreme Court Judgment: We Stand With Wike / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by llawal: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2014
K
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Ogbodavies(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2014
how does it increase the living standards in rivers state
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2014
johncreek:
Criminal reconcile with criminals make no difference other than #shitting themselves.
. Dats wats up with dis country...........everything bleeped up. Every1 just wants to steal
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2014
ok.......Buhari please join the winning party

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by emmykk(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2014
buoye1:
He was imposed on them by "chisos of otuoke nd his wife"Hon. Peterside Dakuku ll defeat him galantly come 2015....
lets see how it goes.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by maestroferddi: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Meaning of "WIKE" Please?[img]Meaning of "WIKE" Please?[/img]Meaning of "WIKE" Please?
"Wike" is Ikwerre for the Igbo "nwaike" which means son/man of strength/power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by maestroferddi: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2014
*Deleted Repetition*
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2014
sawdust:
ok.......Buhari please join the winning party
what about his cow's. ........

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Drsheddy(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2014
Hmm

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2014
Chukwugekwu:
what about his cow's. ........

na mallam d control im cows na
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by toblosky(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2014
maestroferddi:
Bad news for Buhari and APC.
Wike is looking unstoppable.
APC - can him if you can!
Were the serious to win Rivers state in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by mazzi: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2014
I ave no doubt in my mind that pdp will win rivers state.this is writen everywhere in rivers state.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by PassingShot(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2014
ochilikoko:
Amechi is finished politically

You will understand better and differently when APC/GMB is elected at the center next February. Then you will know that he is politically too sophisticated for GEJ and you lots combined.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by KingTom(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Well bye bye Rivers state. Welcome foolishness and Stupidity, welcome destruction. Wike over to you boss grin grin grin
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by victorazy(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2014
If u can't win them u join them

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Flets: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2014
Amaechi in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by enkay11: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2014
holatin:
Its not my business.
The only thing on my mind is
Change in the hand of buhari

Buhari for change
Buhari for President.
. I pity you. Buhari ke! Have you taken your time to ask who he really is? Buhari is after two things if he is elected president. 1. Religion 2. When he was in jail,his mother died. He wasn't allowed to go see her body. Till date,he is still angry. He is going after all of them Ibb, obj etc. Forget all those display of obj.he knows what is coming. People think he is going to deal with Jonathan. Story! That is why the likes of ibb won't allow it. They know what is coming.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Alabsworld(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2014
An advise for Amaechi......better exile ur self on D nyt of Feb. 13th 2015...else u wil rot in jail...Mark my words.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by SeverusSnape(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2014
enkay11:
. I pity you. Buhari ke! Have you taken your time to ask who he really is? Buhari is after two things if he is elected president. 1. Religion 2. When he was in jail,his mother died. He wasn't allowed to go see her body. Till date,he is still angry. He is going after all of them Ibb, obj etc. Forget all those display of obj.he knows what is coming. People think he is going to deal with Jonathan. Story! That is why the likes of ibb won't allow it. They know what is coming.
My thoughts exactly, He's more on a revenge mission than that of development for the country.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Flets: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2014
enkay11:

Besides, Buhari is a terrorist. He openely condemned the Nigerian Army for fighting bokoharam.
Read!!!!

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by dtruth3(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2014
Rivers state has always been a PDP state, even Amechi knows this.

it wil take like 3yrs before APC get its feet on ground.

no body can perform magic in river state with any new party, (including APC, APGA, LP, etc). rivers state is not ripe yet for such oppossiton.

my people, i just told you the honest truth. dont let Amechi decieve you people!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by philips70(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2014
It's only ironical that most of the people who come here shouting GEJ till 2019 are the very ones suffering most from the misrule of these ruling elites since 1999 GEJ inclusive. I can bet many are jobless without hope of income in the next 5 years if things remain this way. They are so sold to deception of these criminals in government that nothing on earth will change their mentality. I can't just help but pity their condition.

Tufiakwa, Nigerians being their own enemies since time imo river
!
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by holatin(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2014
enkay11:
Really ?
tell me more from your theory.

So obasanjo just wrote good about him just to sale his book.
ibb that released all corrupt people buhari jailed must be scared of him now, which evil doer no dey fear judgement day.

religion you say !
if buhari want to islamize Nigeria, he will have done dat as a military president.

Stop bad mounting him as a fanatic.

89% of governor in His time are Christian.

So abeg find another way to campaign for Jonathan.

But I pity you too, with d way Nigeria is going, u still want GEJ as President, I marvel at the level of brainwashing you must be under.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Marvin67: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2014
Let me explain something here. Politics is all about who gets what, when and how. Political parties are just interested in getting power.

PDP realises that the only candidate that can shake Amaechi's APC in the state is Wike. Gone are the days when a gentleman who is not connected to the people wins an election. Elections in Nigeria now, is how connected are you to the grassroots and how much you can present your case(talk). That's why Omisore lost in osun, that's why Fayose won in Ekiti, that's why Jimi Agbaje was picked ahead of Obanikoro, and that why Wike has been picked by PDP.

Wike would challenge Amaechi word for word and even defeat Amaechi in the talking game that Amaechi knows how to do. This election is not PDP vs Peterside. It's PDP vs Amaechi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by chimerase2: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2014
KingTom:
Well bye bye Rivers state. Welcome foolishness and Stupidity, welcome destruction. Wike over to you boss grin grin grin
u dnt knw politics angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by fountainsLtd: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2014
Wike goes no where, he will be the worst experience rivers peopls wil have if he is elected. But I believ the people are now wise to look at his past and know that Wike is a failure to history
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by victorazy(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2014
holatin:
Its not my business.
The only thing on my mind is
Change in the hand of buhari

Buhari for change
Buhari for President.

Brother! Buhari is never the change we seek.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by KingTom(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2014
chimerase2:
u dnt knw politics angry angry
And you do? undecided
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by chimerase2: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2014
KingTom:
And you do? undecided
na me u de twist face for? angry
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by holatin(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2014
victorazy:

Brother! Buhari is never the change we seek.
Really ??

Tell me more
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by KingTom(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2014
chimerase2:
na me u de twist face for? angry
Na me u dey squeeze face for? undecided
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by chimerase2: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2014
philips70:
It's only ironical that most of the people who come here shouting GEJ till 2019 are the very ones suffering most from the misrule of these ruling elites since 1999 GEJ inclusive. I can bet many are jobless without hope of income in the next 5 years if things remain this way. They are so sold to deception of these criminals in government that nothing on earth will change their mentality. I can't just help but pity their condition.

Tufiakwa, Nigerians being their own enemies since time imo river
!
it takes a jobless man to knw a fellow jobless man
What gives u the morale dat evil buhari will create job for everi body
Why can't pple reason with their God given brain for once and make a point

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic / “too Much Blood On Buhari’s Hands,” Sheikh Gumi Cries As He Calls For His Resign / EFCC Takes Battle To Jail Goje For 'N5bn Fraud' To Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.