Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid (13089 Views)

Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by TeaParty: 6:02am On Dec 27, 2014
IN reaction to recent report that House-to-House Campaign Organisation, a socio-political group, has withdrawn its support for President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election bid and threw her support behind the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, the organisation has described the report as unfounded.

Speaking during a press conference in Lagos, the Deputy Director General of the organisation, Mrs. Ayodele Olukoya, debunked the report, claiming that the organisation’s support for Jonathan remained intact.

The name of our group is House-to-House Support Initiative, not House-to-House Educational Initiative. We are campaigning and advocating for the return of President Jonathan come 2015 and we don’t have any reason to withdraw at this crucial time. We have been following the transformation agenda and it is true to its cause. We have the 300 transformation agenda that we had turned into a magazine and we have circulated that. We have done autobiography on Mr. President. We don’t know how the cheap propaganda came about that we are not for Jonathan any longer,” she noted.

She also stated that the organisation has never had any link or connection with Buhari or APC.

“Our belief is continuity in governance. We are yet to find out the true identity of the story, but I am telling you that the person has no substance. People like us are not interested in what the president would offer us because we believe in his agenda. It is just a cheap blackmail and unfounded rumour,” the deputy DG pointed out.
http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=38806

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/191682-group-denies-withdrawing-support-for-jonathan-s-re-election-bid

19 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by temitemi1(m): 6:04am On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ till 2019 grin grin

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by sortpub(m): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2014
If you like withdraw, you can even save.You are not the support we need for a CHANGE.
Come Buhari, revive our land we plead.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Obinoscopy(m): 6:32am On Dec 27, 2014
And I almost believed that news. APC and propaganda. SMH. It is well.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 27, 2014
Go

1 Like

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by SeverusSnape(m): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2014
These people and propaganda, Let them come and see for themselves. It's not about going around spreading lies, Play the game well and people will vote in your favour; Propaganda won't help you guys. A word is enough for the wise

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by eleojo23: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2014
sorpub:
If you like withdraw, you can even save.You are not the support we need for a CHANGE.

With the way you guys type stuffs like this, one would think that APC is making progress in selling Buhari but you people know that you are not doing your home work well.

GEJ is still on top of the game even if you deny it.

Buhari and his camp are more like people who think that he can just gain the presidency because some people (who may not vote at all) are sitting down somewhere and typing 'change' 'Sai buhari' and so on (including opening a twitter account for him and taking studio photographs)

The real people you need to convince are not online. They are the people on the streets, markets, in their homes, on their way to their farms etc.

But obviously you guys are clueless in this regard.
Anyway good luck with your online presidency.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by clevvermind(m): 6:39am On Dec 27, 2014
it is the handiwork of the apc.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by olusolaj(m): 6:39am On Dec 27, 2014
That is why APC and buhari always fail.
That is why their saviour buhari will always cry after every election
That is why reasonable Nigerians can never cast their vote for buhari (APC) at federal level.
Association of Paralyzed Confusionists
GEJ till buhari accept Jesus christ is the son of God

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:39am On Dec 27, 2014
APC is defined as a party filled with lies, stealing , corruption, money laundering, fighting, destroying houses and properties and not caring for the masses.

Please nigerians don't vote for this type of party, vote for the best candidate Jonathan.

GEJ till 2019

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Innodon(m): 6:39am On Dec 27, 2014
who cares?

Meanwhile in other news......

House to House has been replaced by Transformation Agenda of Nigeria(TAN).

4 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by donklef(m): 6:39am On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019 grin grin
I dey watch your back 24/7

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by maslong(m): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Obiageli the APC falsehood news broadcaster how far .
liars shall rot in hell .

38 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by holatin(m): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2014
And who tell you APC need your backing ?

Even without campaign the general go win.
We that loves Nigeria are tired of uncle jona misrule.

Vote buhari for change
Vote buhari for president

10 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by donmalcolm21(m): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Sahara reporters was the first to break this unverified news and APC goons in the house pounced on it. The level of lies and scheming APC. Has over lust for power has made Nigerians to take a back seat with their propaganda filled campaign

22 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2014
Believe APC the haramites at your own peril!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2014
Politics in Nigeria is a complete Joke.
Politicians switching parties like it a soccer transfer Market
Campaign Organizations also following suit.
What we are waiting to see is Governors switching states.
Mstcheeeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by odiereke(m): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2014
God help us.
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by LMAyedun(m): 6:43am On Dec 27, 2014
APC = 'propagandists'

GEJ till 2019

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Innodon(m): 6:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Many are called but few are chosen. if your group is not chosen. ...u can join the next train.... (wagon of failures I mean).
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by PassingShot(m): 6:45am On Dec 27, 2014
These bunch of people who have sold their future for a plate of porridge?

3 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by WhoDeyThere(m): 6:45am On Dec 27, 2014
k
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by lexxylalas2(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2014
sortpub:
IF YOU LIKE CALL ON MOHAMMED FOR HELP......

7 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by LMAyedun(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2014
APC can lie for Africa.

You can't govern Nigeria with lies & propaganda.

12 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Austindark(m): 6:47am On Dec 27, 2014
haba...... APC and cheap popularity
the truth is dat APC will lose no matter the propaganda they use. they will be left with an empty shell just before election.

I just dey laugh buhari wey come dey wish happy Xmas just because of election. where him dey all these years even when him be d head of state make he wish am.

and that so called pastor (who should have been more gentle) throwing stones at the presidency should just pretend to be a man of God although we know he is not. he will still lose

12 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by LadyH(f): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2014
hoekay
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by WhoDeyThere(m): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2014
Austindark:
g
g for garogaro walahi
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Gboliwe: 6:50am On Dec 27, 2014
I knew something was wrong with that news. I was an active facebook member of that group in the first campaign and I was going to withdraw my membership.

APC and Cooked up stories! Pathetic!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by duni04(m): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2014
Lol the PDP has placed a higher bid. Let's see if the APC can outbid them. Then these asshòles (NGO) will go back
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by gratiaeo(m): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2014
Another APC propaganda busted.
Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria
Obiageli and her co-travelers has no shame at all.
Many people will be surprise after 2015 election because Buhari may not get up to 10million vote

18 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by brixton: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2014
They keep winning elections online when an election is actually done by physical voting. My household will never support a bigot and an enemy of a legitimate democratic process.

I was born a Muslim, I want to continue to enjoy my choice of religion change without any born to rule meniac calling me an infidel as if they have a right to my life and the choices I make.

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Giving 13% Oil Derivation To Governors, Ndigbo Group Tells FG / Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan / Those Against Oyetola Should Hit Their Heads On Poles – Owa Of Obokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.