Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? (29345 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by stanconnect(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2014
I was in a 9t club on the 24th 9t..I was surprised to meet my friends most valued girlfriend whom he sees as a potential wife on skimpy attire..she was standing along side with other runs girls, I monitored her to really be sure if she was into the act or she jst came clubbing, immediately she got a customer after they bargained..she hopped into his car and they drove off...

I felt very bad, I doubt if my friend would ever believe me if I told him...they have dated for a very long time and to the best of my knowledge he provides virtually everything she demands from him; so I wonder what will still lead her into such act.

Since then I have been wondering whether I should tell my friend? Or I should just allow him to find out himself? What's ur opinion?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by ukukaegbu(m): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2014
If you care for your friend very much, discuss with him.

If not, pretend you didn't see anything.

71 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by stanconnect(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2014
ukukaegbu:
If you care for your friend very much, discuss with him.

If not, pretend you didn't see anything.

Thanks bro!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Freshboi: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2014
ashewo alert

17 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2014
You need to let him know what he's up to. Obviously, it may severe your friendship with him if he's foolish but that way, your conscience won't fight you when he finally makes the mistake of marrying the slot undecided

74 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by stanconnect(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2014
IdiAmin1:
You need to let him know what he's up to. Obviously, it may severe your friendship with him if he's foolish but that way, your conscience won't fight you when he finally makes the mistake of marrying the slot undecided

Thanks bro!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by echobee(f): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Mind your business sad. No matter how far lies runs,one day truth go catch am. Dont be d reason for their break up . Shalom

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by kelvine(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2014
If you have spare time and you really like your friend,monitor the babe for a period. Find out how often she visits the club then someday lure your friend to same club when you are sure she will show up. Let your friend see for himself you don't have to say much,else the story might change.
First you must be very sure your friend plans to marry the babe,else no need for the stress.

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by holatin(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Will you be happy if he kept something like that from you, if you're d one this happen to.

So tell him

singing I GO SHOUT OOOO by feel anikulapo kuti

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by kelvine(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
Mind your business sad. No matter how far lies runs,one day truth go catch am. Dont be d reason for their break up . Shalom

When truth catches up with lies after marriage, the truth won't solve damages that may have been done. ''Runs-girls'' always run faster than their hubby. Let the guy know if he truly wants to marry her. If he still likes her,good for them.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Janeify(f): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by echobee(f): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2014
Ok oooooo! Ops,go ahead and tell him sad. Goodluck
kelvine:

When truth catches up with lies after marriage, the truth won't solve damages that may have been done. ''Runs-girls'' always run faster than their hubby. Let the guy know if he truly wants to marry her. If he still likes her,good for them.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmm.... If looked @ carefully, from what u said, it wud really b hard for ur friend to believe u except u hv a concrete evidence and since u said d girl hardly behaves like that, it'l b difficult to catch her again talkless of callng ur friend to catch her red-handed.

Watch her more closely so as to find out d real her bfore knwing d next step to take...... Either to seat ur friend down or let it slide.

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by AKMoney1(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2014
That's what most jobless girls are into, bad but truth..

Meanwhile...

Dear sisters, don't give up yet.... You still have one more Saturday, yes today. So go out now and buy husband while stock lasts.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by kingzjay(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Abeg no put sand_sand for person garri oh

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by resultcase(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2014
Watch her for more evidence!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by yuzjet(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2014
What's ur own? Free d girl make she enjoy her life jor!

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Brightology2(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2014
Pls op keep ur eye n mouth to urself.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
True.
Plus if they eventually break up and come back together, OP here would be seen as a bad person who doesn't want them together..

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by klins4213(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2014
Pinshure of the girl in the club or mind your business...

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by freshness2020: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmm!
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Teammi: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2014
OK next page pls

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by ogawisdom(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2014
If u must tell ur frnd make sure u ve proof or some evidence to back up ur claims. Otherwise u won't lik wat ll become of u

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by kendrick9(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2014
why not. he is ur friend,so u should tell him
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by lekhane(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2014
consider the consequence of your friend knowing that you knew about it and didn't tell him, try and tell him by first making sure that your friend don't already know (yes, its possible that he knows), and then look for evidence to show him if indeed he didn't know about it
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by holatin(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
Really, am not trying to be insultive but if I be your brother and you catch my gf for strip club doing business, you no go call me to order.

Even a prostitute no go Gree her family member marry prostitude

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Dreyl(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Tell your friend Asap
the bĂ­tch ain't loyal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Drsheddy(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Yes
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by kunlesehan(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Menage a trois
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by eleko1: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2014
sad
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by vizkiz: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2014
bro,you wanna lie that she's the only girl your friend has abi? tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.