Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? (29343 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by CaptainAmerica: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2014
Yes
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Lilprincey(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2014
FARM 4 Ur FARM or are u a General farmer?
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by dollyptosh(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2014
Of course
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by victorazy(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2014
OP u no get work?
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by peteruuu(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2014
Stop wondering.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by engrjacuzzi: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2014
please let your friend be aware and try not to have a regret in future. it could happen to you as well
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by dhamstar(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2014
Ok
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by frankmoney(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2014
What do girls really want ? broke and insatiable creatures

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by angelo82: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2014
Ignore it because you are not sure of what it is as the girl can put up a strong defense.......Let it go and am talking from experience,if She is dating other guys which am sure your friend will see by himself someday......

stanconnect:

Thanks bro!
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2014
Maybe you should confront the girl first. Her reaction should determine your nect line of action

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Emmysteve(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2014
If you don't tell him now, your friend will hate you for the rest of your life after marrying the bitch.

My advice for you is to keep a tab on her and record her activities then show your friend. You must apply caution.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2014
If you don't tell him... who will?
You better tell him before she gives him HIV and I dont think your conscience will ever free you if that happens without you telling him.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by SAMBARRY: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2014
Gbeborun
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by kreamidiva(f): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2014
stanconnect:
I was in a 9t club on the 24th 9t..I was surprised to meet my friends [b]most valued girlfriend whom he sees as a potential wife [/b]on skimpy attire..she was standing along side with other runs girls, I monitored her to really be sure if she was into the act or she jst came clubbing, immediately she got a customer after they bargained..she hopped into his car and they drove off...

I felt very bad, I doubt if my friend would ever believe me if I told him...they have dated for a very long time and to the best of my knowledge he provides virtually everything she demands from him; so I wonder what will still lead her into such act.

Since then I have been wondering whether I should tell my friend? Or I should just allow him to find out himself? What's ur opinion?

What do u mean by the italicized?

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2014
frankmoney:
What do girls really want ? broke and insatiable creatures
how many girls do you know for you to come to such conclusion?

Are the females in your family broke and insatiable creatures?

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by sufido123: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2014
Op, Give him the scenario you just described without telling him that this involved his girlfriend and see his reaction. From there you can decide if it is prudent or imprudent to proceed to give him the full details.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by clemzo101(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2014
If u are really close to d guy pls tell him if not just turn a blind eye, some guys cld be stupid, u cld report the matter to him now and d nxt thing both of dem will gang up against u. Just be careful.
stanconnect:
I was in a 9t club on the 24th 9t..I was surprised to meet my friends most valued girlfriend whom he sees as a potential wife on skimpy attire..she was standing along side with other runs girls, I monitored her to really be sure if she was into the act or she jst came clubbing, immediately she got a customer after they bargained..she hopped into his car and they drove off...

I felt very bad, I doubt if my friend would ever believe me if I told him...they have dated for a very long time and to the best of my knowledge he provides virtually everything she demands from him; so I wonder what will still lead her into such act.

Since then I have been wondering whether I should tell my friend? Or I should just allow him to find out himself? What's ur opinion?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Emmysteve(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
Maybe you should confront the girl first. Her reaction should determine your nect line of action
wrong advice. What's the point in Confronting her?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmmmm, don't tell him anything. Just lure him to the place you saw her. By the time you go once or twice, he would see for himself. Once he begins his lamentations, offer your condolence with surprised demeanor too cool

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by SAMBARRY: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2014
Meanwhile

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by frankmoney(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
how many girls do you know for you to come to such conclusion?

Are the females in your family broke and insatiable creatures?
who is this one ?
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by victorazy(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
Mind your business sad. No matter how far lies runs,one day truth go catch am. Dont be d reason for their break up . Shalom

I think say na only men dey cheat! grin

"ALL WOMEN NA ASHAAWO" true true!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by ZACHIE: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2014
lui dire la vérité, mais vous cacher .
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Larow(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2014
If she did not see u! But if she saw u, den ur life is at stake if u tell him
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by seangy4konji: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2014
Tell your friend and don't mind if he will believe or not. Don't mind if you stop being friends with him. Just say it.

Na d hoes who does the same will come here to say you should not tell him. Unfaithful Nigerian ladies who are never contented.

You can not make a hoe a house wife. Old cargo hoes all over nl and Nigeria in General.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by merieam16(f): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2014
Tell him and free ur conscience

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2014
You dare not! Mine your own business. Just pretend you didn't see anything, so dat the woun't sa y u take hand spoil person relationship. If the girl is sensible enough she will right her wrongs if she's a foolish type she'll continue, all days is for a thief one day is for the owner, de day her boyfriend will caught her, it will be like the world falls on her.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by mitchyy(f): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2014
kelvine:
If you have spare time and you really like your friend,monitor the babe for a period. Find out how often she visits the club then someday lure your friend to same club when you are sure she will show up. Let your friend see for himself you don't have to say much,else the story might change.
First you must be very sure your friend plans to marry the babe,else no need for the stress.

I totally agree with this

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by FatCock: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2014
"Bros before H0es"

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Emmysteve:
wrong advice. What's the point in Confronting her?
to understand why she's doing it. Not everyone is doing runs business because they want to do it.

A lot of times, you need to consider certain scenarios before you jump into conclusions. The girl could have a genuine reason, there is always a justification for some things. He could tell his friend and when his friend confronts the girl, she could come up with a very good story that could even make the friend forgive her if he loves her as much as OP says he does.

Confront her first before you end up being the mumu.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by johncreek: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Better tell him now other wise....
Even you go join clean the shit later.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Do not tell your friend. Somehow, he will find out himself, then you can collaborate the fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.