Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nairaland Contractors Lounge - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Contractors Lounge (82776 Views)

Nairaland Contractors Lounge - Season 2 / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) / Forex EA Developers Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
shortgun:

I never made fun of your "predicaments" in anyway. I just felt that you didn't want to send d stuff to the guy, that's why you came up with your email ish.

and the other guys I sent it to I know them?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by internetpirate: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
scantee:

08070224677. Helen Ogbueche. call her and discuss with her, she will direct you you on the best way to go about it, she is the one in charge most of SPDC/BOGT contract registration. if she is not on leave now you can visit her at Shell central office, note you cant visit her office without invitation because security men will not allow you, so she needs to grant you a pass letter.

Can I call her too? Would love to get registered with SPDC. I'm on Nope though...
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
internetpirate:

Can I call her too? Would love to get registered with SPDC. I'm on Nope though...

is better you visit shell vendors office first and get the details.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Bj5all(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is an interesting thread and I am happy being part of it.
I work as a sales consultant for a multinational coy and I just want to add own contribution on networking and getting into to Company of ur choice and closing the Contract.

adding to what databoy has already said, the following can b an added knowledge:
1. for freshers whose cycle of influence are small and for those that want to increase their number of clients. u can take a day or two in a week and do good prospecting. As far as u have ur area of interest, mark out an industrialized area and tell urself that today I want to walk round and identify companies in this area that I can do business with. get urself dressed up, take ur catalog if necessary, com card and other things u think is necessary to convince a potential client and hit the field. You might b lucky to hit a gud lead, referral or even close a deal. We have made millions from this type of networking and still making money from it. Don't be scared to knock on doors of companies as far as u are not a fraud.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by UnimkeAk(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
databoy247:

Databoy247

My friends and I, we wanna open a partnership, I'll like to find out under which category will it be registered.
Can it be registered under an enterprise?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Bj5all(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
2. for companies u have done business with, b rest assured u are not the only contractor they use. some of their contractors are also prospects for your company.
You can ask the company for a referral, this is linking u up with other contractors or companies they do business with. This actually require some level of relationship between u and the company.
Advice: It's very important u build relationship with any company u do business with. it's very important. somedays u will need them and they might need u again for another contract. Don't be a 'hit and run' contractor. build rapport and gud relationship.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bj5all:
I work as a sales consultant for a multinational coy and I just want to add own contribution on networking and getting into to Company of ur choice and closing the Contract.

adding to what databoy has already said, the following can b an added knowledge:
1. for freshers whose cycle of influence are small and for those that want to increase their number of clients. u can take a day or two in a week and do good prospecting. As far as u have ur area of interest, mark out an industrialized area and tell urself that today I want to walk round and identify companies in this area that I can do business with. get urself dressed up, take ur catalog if necessary, com card and other things u think is necessary to convince a potential client and hit the field. You might b lucky to hit a gud lead, referral or even close a deal. We have made millions from this type of networking and still making money from it. Don't be scared to knock on doors of companies as far as u are not a fraud.
Thanks for this peice man.

@all, you can reach me via bbm 530B4FB8.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by shortgun(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
scantee:

and the other guys I sent it to I know them?
That's exactly my point...... U send it to people u want to send to..... Meanwhile, this is none of my business.
Shalom Sire.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 19, 2015
scantee:

Yes bro thanks. I will contact as soon as what am working on works out.

Though i had a bad news today, my two storey building felt down completely in the village, it has been a bit sad day for me couple with some bad news about my mum.

All the same is well

Good morning Scantee,
I've being away from this thread for a week now, trying to get somethings straight.
I sympathize with you over the collapse of your house. I wish Mummy a speedy recovery.

Pls, I need your assist on this contract issues. I studied mechanical engr. Technology H.S.E level 2 and 3 certified. I can use the lathe machines, shaping machine, Milling machine, cylindrical and surface grinding machine etc efficiently. I can use the auto cad and cam coding softwares very well.

I registered a venture COSY FARM AND SUPPLIES when I was serving. Pls, assist me on the way forward so that I can get contracts and employ other Nigerian youths.
Thank you.
Pls, if there is any materials you think would be useful to me for the actualisation of the purpose by which this thread was opened.
Please, let me know.

Thank you.

Please, Help a Nigerian youth.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by semitunde: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2015
@Scantee, I sent an email to you, don't know if you got it. Its about out convoy in the politics section. If it doesn't get through, kindly send through: semitunde@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by NLEFCC(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Make Cool Money As Agents Driving These Products Into The Nigerian Market.

Pumps;
Oil Transfer Pump
Mud Pump
Fire Pump
Centrifugal Pump
Seawater Pump

Valves;
Ball Valve
Butterfly Valve
Gate Valve
Control Valve
Check Valve
Safety Valve
Pressure Release Valve

Screw Compressore

Drilling/Wellhead Equipments
Ram BOP
Annular BOP
coil tubing BOP
choke and kill manifold
Wellhead Christmas Tree
Drilling Mud Pump

Loading Arms;
Truck loading arm
Railway loading arm
Marine Loading arm

Truck loading skid

Gangway;
Tower Gangway
Column Gangway
Folding Stair

Quick Release Hook

Fender

Bollard

Interested Companies/People should state interest in mail to info@Ceromtrue.com
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2015
semitunde:
@Scantee, I sent an email to you, don't know if you got it. Its about out convoy in the politics section. If it doesn't get through, kindly send through: semitunde@yahoo.com

Thanks

ya have seen it check ur box in few mins.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2015
mexxy1:

Ok. Mail sent.

Polices sent check your mail.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2015
Bj5all:

Good morning sir,
Pls, I've being following your comment on Contract lounge. I'm Solomon, like I wrote initially am a graduate of mechanical engineering technology. I registered a venture when I was serving. Since, then I've being roaming the streets from place to place, state to state.

Pls, help me to start up my journey as a supplier so that I can be able to engage some other youths in my locality.

I look forward hearing from you.
Thank you sir.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by semitunde: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2015
scantee:

ya have seen it check ur box in few mins.

Thanks. Will expect it.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by mexxy1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
scantee:

Polices sent check your mail.

Seen. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by bigx(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
bigx:
@scantee I would be extremely grateful if you'd take the time to copy upscholar200 at yahoo.com in your email response
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by manlawal(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
DO YOU WANT TO IMPORT ANYTHING FROM CHINA, GET THE CONTRACT NO MATTER HOW SMALL WE WILL DO THE REST. AT ALL AT ALL NA IM BAD PASS OOOO.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Bj5all(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
ProffT01:

Good morning sir,
Pls, I've being following your comment on Contract lounge. I'm Solomon, like I wrote initially am a graduate of mechanical engineering technology. I registered a venture when I was serving. Since, then I've being roaming the streets from place to place, state to state.

Pls, help me to start up my journey as a supplier so that I can be able to engage some other youths in my locality.

I look forward hearing from you.
Thank you sir.

You have done well. Becoming and many good money as a fresh contractor takes a whole lot of determination, motivation and courage especially when you don't yet have a brand. i am not in any way trying to discourage you but telling you the task ahead of you demands a lot from you.
I would like to know your area of specialization, i can help you do market research and where your services are most needed.

Change and financial freedom is not an easy task at the beginning but the journey, the freedom and experiences are worth the sacrifice.

Never give up, at free time, read marketing and selling books. If you need e-copy, send me message through my mail: brightuwumarogie@gmail.com. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by graceyg(f): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
hello scantee,my husband and i just registered our own business and we intend to go into contracts most expecially supplies.
Do we really need all this document to bid for a supply contract as an enterprise and how do i get a VAT certificate, QA, HS&E, pls help us out with d guidelines as all we have is d certificate of Incorporation by CAC and TIN
Please we need your help on this.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Thanks all, especially @databoy and scantee. You guys have really done wonderfully well.
Databoy, you intended this thread to be about contracts; private enterprises and governments. But the focus has been on contracting services in the oil sector.

Can you guys throw more light on government contracts: requirements and how to access it? It will really help. Thanks all
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2015
graceyg:
hello scantee,my husband and i just registered our own business and we intend to go into contracts most expecially supplies.
Do we really need all this document to bid for a supply contract as an enterprise and how do i get a VAT certificate, QA, HS&E, pls help us out with d guidelines as all we have is d certificate of Incorporation by CAC and TIN
Please we need your help on this.

Yes you need all those documents and like i told some people, they can be found here www.officemanager.com.ng

As for your VAT certificate, you have to visit the Board of Internal Revenue closest to you and apply for it, you will fill some forms and it will be processed in two weeks. Also, note that if you company is less than 6 months old, then the process is free. But if not you will pay some fees (around N25,000).

===========================================================================================================
I have carefully outlined exceptional steps you can take when you want to establish a new business. No company pops out of the blue, instead the are built and most times from scratch. My purpose of opening this thread is to enlighten people on company building and becoming a contractor. And i have been silent for a while now because the serious ones are not here anymore. And i cannot continue to dish out my little knowledge to unserious peeps.

Thats why i created a mailing system and those who have subscribed to it are realy enjoying what i have to give. I have talked about how to raise funds to maintain running costs for your company so it wont liquidate or go down the drain, etc. It was incisive.

In the last mailing session, i greatly discussed steps to follow when you are trying to start a new business or company. So, if you want to really get established, if you are thinking of starting out but really dont know what to do, if you are looking for silent information on available contracts, if you want to learn more procedures, then i advice that you subscribe here; http://eepurl.com/51ycX

Whatever information you will get will help you in a very long way and the most important thing is that the whole package is free. Am not charging anything. People who subscribe are the really serious ones and those are the set i will be working with.

Again, you can subscribe here http://eepurl.com/51ycX

If you need corporate documents (HSE, CASHES policy, Quality Control Manual, Employee Handbook, etc) visit the website on my signature.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nelton(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
@Scantee pls can you send me those policies. My email is teokoro1@gmail.com. I would really appreciate. Thanks and may God continue to bless you.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by manlawal(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
please databoy247 another point is getting fund to execute contract, can you please tell us how we can sohurce for fund?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by inforesource: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hi everyone, this thread is awsome. Great work folks. I am a contractor and my area of specialization is signboard production and installation. l have a registered company n TIN. I have over 9years experience in branding. my contact is 08094496082 or nuvigatworld@gmail.com
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by 44: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Scantee, pls can U send me those policies and documents. I wld appreciate it, if U can send it 2, emmaphiz@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by favourume(f): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
I have a commons registered with only business name, can I use it to bid for contracts.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by chidmath: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2015
This is the best forum for me ever on this platform, Nigeria will be wort loving if we have more generose people like this amongs us. Its been wonderful following this trend, I'm interceding in prayer for you that God will continue to fill you with more wisdome and knowledge sir, thanks so Much, you have really be a blessing to many of us, please continue Sir...
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by chidmath: 2:31am On Jan 26, 2015
@scantee please I'll need the template
Chidmath@gmail.com I'll appreciate it...
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by opeolukoya: 7:48am On Jan 26, 2015
God blesss you databoy been following this. Topic since,i have a Registered Limited company for 3years now I was about goin into computer supplies before some sad incident happened in my life now am back on my feet tho am into importation now but willl want to spread into contract pray we all learn and execute good contract through this thread

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Davidolives(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2015
am in

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

See What BVN Will Cause All Nigerians / What's Happening On The Lekki Axis? / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.