Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking (24324 Views)

Dubai Hotel Management Apologises After Staff Refuses To Serve A Nigerian Woman / Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK / 1,585 Nigerians In Norway Prisons For Drug Trafficking, Says Holm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by lalasticlala(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2014
Mr. Hamza Umar is Commander, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), in-charge of Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos. In this interview with Femi Ogbonnikan, he speaks on breakthroughs his command has recorded, methods being devised by suspected traffickers to courier hard drugs in and outside the country, among others. Excerpts:

. How many arrests since the beginning of this year have you made?

Yes, what I am going to tell you would shock Nigerians, because it is not a good omen something worth celebrating. If you are fighting a war and you see people committing the same crime and you will begin to ask yourself, what is the problem? What happened? But you will be surprised from January to date at this particular airport; we have impounded more than 400.26 kg of hard drugs. The breakdown shows 97.02 kg of cocaine, 51.01 kg of heroin, 95.77kg of cannabis. But the highest drug that is very new in part of Africa is metampithamine. It is a new drug being produced here in Nigeria and in other West African countries. And its price is twice or thrice more than cocaine. So, you can see what is attracting them to it. And they carry this substance mostly to Asia and Pacific and they don’t take it to Europe or America. December has just begun but we have removed out of circulation 400.6kg of hard drugs in this Airport. When I mean by hard drugs, I mean class ‘A’ in United Nations classified hard drugs.

. So, how many passengers have you arrested since the beginning of this year?

We have made a lot of arrests. This year, we have arrested a total of 111 suspects.

If you are to compare between the number of arrest you made in 2013 and this year, would say there has been a decline or rise in drug trafficking through the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos?
Yes, definitely, there has been a difference. I would say there is a rise in terms of UN-classified drugs. Last year, we seized what I would call psychotropic substances. They are just synthetic psychotropic substances, while last year, the volume seems to be bigger, because we have seized about 438 kg of the psychotropic substances like trimadol, a substance that is commonly abused in the North and in the Eastern parts of Nigeria. That trimadol substance is what young guys in the north use to enhance or stimulate themselves. The two suspects we have arrested are still with us, one was in Kano and the other one in Onitsha and that is what gave a big volume of last year. All those we arrested last year are just purely ordinary drugs worth 259.985kg of methamphetamine and 87kg of cannabis sativa, 13.395kg of heroin then, 76.43 kg of cocaine. So, you can see the difference. This year’s seizure is higher than last year. Last year alone, cocaine seized was 76.43 kg, while this year, we have seized 97.02kg. And last year, heroin worth 13.935 was seized, while 51.01 kg of it has been seized this year. Can you see the difference? Last year, cannabis seized was 87.5kg, but this year we seized 95.77 kg. If we put it together here, this year, nothing like psychotropic substance, yet, we have over 400.6 kg of hard drugs seized.

. How many of these suspects have you prosecuted in law courts?

What I will tell you is that every drug trafficker that has been arrested has been prosecuted, but it is only that I can’t give you the statistics and it is because our national headquarters is based in Ikoyi, Lagos, and that is where we have our legal unit. One thing I want to tell you authoritatively is that we have never lost a case, as far as our operation is concerned. We have made a seizure of 400 kg hard drugs and the suspects have been prosecuted, because we do thorough investigation, before handling them over for prosecution.

. You are in-charge of Murtala Muhammed International Airport, the busiest with highest number of passengers; which brand of hard drugs do these suspects usually traffic in or out of this country?

Before it used to be cocaine, but now there is a common drug that I told you we have proved beyond reasonable doubt that the drug is being produced here in Nigeria. May be, you might have heard when our Chairman, Alhaji Ahmadu Giade, spoke about the discovery of clandestine laboratories used to produce methampithamine drugs. Now, they traffic mostly in it and it is number one in hierarchy, because we produce it here. And next to it is cocaine and after cocaine, people also deal in cannabis than heroin, because we produce cannabis here also in Nigeria.

.What method have suspects devised to traffic these hard drugs?

.They do a lot of methods. One is concealment, as you know. Two, they do ingestion. Three, they do what we call insertion. This insertion is what they hide in private parts, while some put them in their anus. They also, conceal it in their hair, wigs or fake breasts. You will see a lady and you will say this one is blessed, but there is no blessing in that and instead, it is a concealment method.

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fake-woman-breasts-is-concealment-method-for-drug-trafficking/197694/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by LaurelP(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Last paragragh sounds quite scary
And funny too

7 Likes

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Lilamartedi(f): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2014
This is a warning to all these guys that run after girls with big bosoms. They might just be concealing drugs there tongue

Look before you leap

7 Likes

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by JoeCutie(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2014
Lilamartedi:
This is a warning to all these guys that run after girls with big bosoms. They might just be concealing drugs there tongue

Look before you leap

That's not going to be a problem at all. Instead, it would mean killing two birds with one stone. I trust guys, they'd do both the drug & the bosom. All join. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by tdayof(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Fake things fake body parts,fake women and fake leaders

1 Like

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Zehner(f): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2014
People tend to go the extra mile sha!

1 Like

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by priscaoge(f): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2014
They do a lot of methods. One is concealment, as you know. Two, they do ingestion. Three, they do what we call insertion. This insertion is what they hide in private parts, while some put them in their anus. They also, conceal it in their hair, wigs or fake bosoms. You will see a lady and you will say this one is blessed, but there is no blessing in that and instead, it is a concealment method.

shocked shocked shocked So people can actually go this extent just to make money? sad shocked Whatever happens to legal n decent way of getting to the top? Must people commit crime just to make money? Even after seeing others caught in the act,people still go this far in crime undecided undecided undecided

*Kama iriju afo dachie uzo, kam buru onu were di ndu * cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Lilamartedi(f): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2014
JoeCutie:
That's not going to be a problem at all. Instead, it would mean killing two birds with one stone. I trust guys, they'd do both the drug & the bosom. All join. grin
Lol

All they ever wanted in one woman

1 Like

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Beesluv: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by PerfumeRepublik: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmm. The Hustle is real
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2014
lalasticlala:

You will see a lady and you will say this one is blessed, but there is no blessing in that and instead, it is a concealment method. [/b]

/
BLESSED indeed .
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by 2SWT(f): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2014
Hmm...Nigerians won't stop
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2014
Why engage in drug trafficking,when there are legitimate business to do.

I see this desperation as an act of greed,anyone caught should do the time..

1 Like

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by JoeCutie(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Lol

All they ever wanted in one woman
As in eh... You sef know this. grin

Ummm, hope say you get share? tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
I hear
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by vizkiz: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is why i don't go after girls with "ukwu" and big boo*bs undecided
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by romzyxy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Issokay
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by ennysongs(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wonder they say shall never end
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by adezjamz(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by mencade4: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
all women shall be searched.

Squeeze their br...easts for any concealment of drugs.

Twingle their vajinal for any hidden substance.

Yansh pad must be removed for checking too.

Signed

Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by aniagoluaustin(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
angry
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lilamartedi:

Look before you leap

Lolz..We donot mind even if it housed a bomb..
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by disloman(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yomieluv:
Why engage in drug trafficking,when there are legitimate business to do.

I see this desperation as an act of greed,anyone caught should do the time..
WORD
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Abdgafarplenty(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
I see! fake boobs everywhere !

women nd concealment!
all the tight junction nd corners
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by aniagoluaustin(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lilamartedi:

Look before you leap

u dy give ur self hope

1 Like

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Lilamartedi(f): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz..We donot mind even if it housed a bomb..
Then you'll get blown away tongue
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by lilbazy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
So na conc igbo dey all dos succulent bossoms wey I see 2day for nnamdi azikiwe airport? Nawao
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
New methods always discovered
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Jerrick(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dumb move that, they'll devise another method aside the aforementioned ones and they'll make you look like fools. Its not necessary you tell us how they smuggle drugs...... #Jeeeez!
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by jonezz(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmm na wa

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by buoye1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State / Centenary Hall Ake: The Historic Hall Which Egbas Built For 100 Years(pic) / One Killed, Two Injured In Ijebu-Ode Gas Explosion (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.