Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? (7498 Views)

Lagos Subeb Recruitment / Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015 / Fraudulent Activities In Osun SUBEB Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by BiniShrine(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2015
@Amaka235, how sure are you? however, lets just hope it wont pass this new month. Grace like never before we see from you OH LORD!!!!
Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by amaka235: 12:59pm On May 18, 2015
I just got an information from an insider that d list of successful applicant and appointment letter is ready,that its has been waiting for approval for past 3months,so pls we should all pray that its should be approved on time,all we need to do is to pray

1 Like

Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by BiniShrine(m): 6:17am On May 19, 2015
Good morning Amaka235, I guess u av real legit contact in EDSG SUBEB. Pls keep us posted on this thread. Cheers
amaka235:
I just got an information from an insider that d list of successful applicant and appointment letter is ready,that its has been waiting for approval for past 3months,so pls we should all pray that its should be approved on time,all we need to do is to pray
Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by prudie17: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2015
Gud morning peeps....pls is there any news?
Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by prudie17: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hey guys...hv got news...you can go to their office to check your result...i called a number that came with my sms invitation and i followed him up...cut off mark is 50%....goodluck y'all.

1 Like

Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by Sampi4me(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2015
Are they checking result at this stage or successful names for appointment.
Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by tamavi: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2015
Which of their office plz? And have u checked yours?
Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by amaka235: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
When u get to the sectariat ask for the subeb office u will be directed,best of luck,
Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by phillip9145(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
@Amaka the test was CBT and the result display immediately, we are only waiting for their call. So if you have better info you can share, thanks
Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by BiniShrine(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Peeps, the list is not yet out. Sent my younger sis to check it out yesterday.
Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by Sampi4me(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
The waiting is getting too long jare.
Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by amaka235: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
@philip I know,the waiting is will soon be over,just keep praying for them to sign it,na signing remain the info is from an insider
Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by phillip9145(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
I hear dat Edo state govt have started sending sms to d qualified candidates.
Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by tamavi: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
phillip9145:
I hear dat Edo state govt have started sending sms to d qualified candidates.
. Plz how true is this? Anyone that has received txt should identify
Re: EDSG SUBEB TEST.. Whos With Me Pls? by Lillysmilez(f): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please who has update about the ongoing subeb exam . Whats their cut off mark.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Save The Children Nigeria Job Recruitment (35 Positions) / LCV Jobs / Standard Chartered Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.