Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election (51231 Views)

2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction / Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... / Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Smooyis(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
html14java:
SPACE

SвAи
Voice of God or voice of man?
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by mogentle(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
mogentle:

Again, President Jonathan should be very careful about how he handles the outcome of the 2015 presidential election.
This means GEJ is losing....Wow!!! GMB 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by motherlode: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
I believe in prophecies! cool
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
synergycom19:
Prophecy can fail,GEJ COULD HAVE RETIRE TO HIS VILLAGE IF NOT FOR TONY ANENIH AND MAMA PEACE.TONY ANENIH DECEIVED OBJ TO SEEK THIRD TERM AND NOW DECEIVING GEJ TO CONTINUE

Precisely. That man is Jonathan's bane, but only few Nigerians know about this. Any politician who dines with that man will definitely drown. He is a human devil!

1 Like

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by tomzman: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
We shall see
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by seunlayi(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Whether they call themselves APC or Codeine, they are
all the same. I have told you that there may not be
election next year and if there is going to be an election,
God told me that they are going to rig the election and
this will cause an upheaval and the results of the
election will not be declared and if the result is declared,
the winners of the election will not govern. But my
advice to our politicians is that they should let the
president go peacefully and retire to his
village .Nigerians need to avoid these people who are
leaving one party to the other and claiming to form a
coalition with candidates whohave no base in their
towns and villages. These opportunists are the worst
enemies of this country. We have to avoid them so that
they do not plunge this country into chaos . Recently,
the Borno State governor raised an alarm that aboutthree
quarter of the state has been taken over by Boko Haram,
yet the military authorities say they are having the upper
hand over the insurgents. Then it is either the governor
or the military hierarchy is lying. We now have a
situation, where if anybody wants to make money off
Nigeria, just tell the president you can crush Boko Haram
or you tell him Boko Haram will soon become history.

well said

2 Likes

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Caseless: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Rexyl:

if it pleases God both gej and buhari may not make it to be the next president. many are just arguing in favour or against the candidate of their choice, they have forgotten that man proposes, God does as he wills.
u jst made a valid point oo. Na those one wey shout gej till 2019 de surprise me pass. As if na dem own life...they say it the way they like.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by akinademayowa(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
As much as I believe most of the things said here,I only see them as mere predictions. most,if not all that were written,are things and incidents that are logically bound to happen. in that sense, I think we shouldn't see them as things that "God said" will happen. when God speaks,his words are direct, and specifically certain..God's words don't contain uncertainties such as "maybe, maybe not,I think,....and all such probabilities ". if it were to be God that has spoken,it'll be "this and that" will surely happen,not something That's unsure. so,because of the probable nature of this predictions,most of them might not just come to pass,because they are just product of mental exercises. however,I believe the predictions are mostly true.on a personal note,I have a little fear for this coming presidential election.I just think it'll be so complicated. God help us in Nigeria
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by YekinniOlamide(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Meel:
is it dat stupid ajimobi dat is owing almost all parastatals dere salary in oyo state. Is it ajimobi dat sacked all d sec skul tichas,even thoug he accepted back.
Or is it ajimobi that is owing NASU of lautech 3month salary. Dat is destroyng nd delayng student fate. Anoda person might be beta, but he his a NO. Even tho dey are all thieves
Its Osun state gov dats paying dis quater of d year to Lautech, so direct ur grievances to Aregbesola not Ajimobi...
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by oweman: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
getting a new jet no be small jpb especially if to be purchased from stolen oil money.
UNA PLENTY FOR LINE using God to defraud jonathan and his likes .
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Caseless: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
mogentle:

This means GEJ is losing....Wow!!! GMB 2015.
that part of the prophecy gat pdp members scampering for safety.

1 Like

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Misogynist2014(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
jamace:
So you support rape in any form? Tell your oga to hide his head in shame and stop saying Jonathan is corrupt because your oga is corruption personified. Osibanjo can not be the change. The change is Jonathan and he is already changing Nigeria for the better.
May the change Nigeria is going through under GEJ be the type you will experience in your life. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by mogentle(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Summary:
PDP will rig, GMB will win, There may be trouble which we will avert with prayer. The prophet advised GEJ to be advised to retire and go back to his village. Hmm, the truth from the throne. Primate Olabayo doesn't just speak.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by watchindelta(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
the man dey talk go front n back. confused man smh.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by mogentle(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Caseless:
that part of the prophecy gat pdp members scampering for safety.
Like seriously. Is it not evident? When it comes to prophesy, they know the weight of Primate Olabayo. Maybe they'll believe when they hear from TB Joshua. But TB Joshua may not say much these days 'cos of what he's passing through.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by jamace(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Misogynist2014:
May the change Nigeria is going through under GEJ be the type you will experience in your life. Amen.
Amen! Jonathan is democratic and follows democratic principles. You are the type who loots and expect Jonathan to flog you to do the right thing. If you want govt by koboko, then you know who to invite. If you expect Jonathan to teach an acclaimed christian/muslim morals, then what is the role of pastors/imams?.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by eleko1: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
Confusion break bone.Wonder if GOD dey give conflicting vision/prophesy.The GOD that delivered the Isrealite from Captive/Pharaohs will surely delivver NIagra from SaTANist.#Hurray! Jona is going back to Otuoke come MAY,2015.Sai BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by watchindelta(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
tomorrow again another prophecy will fly again. who kn!
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by omostrugle: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Liar, alagbari buruku. Don't worry, Almighty God would dissapoint yu with all dis ur yeye prediction.

Yu think say na soccer be politics. Mmmcheww....
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by dotcomnamename: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
[size=15pt]For all i care is:[/size]

[size=30pt] GMBtill2022[/size]

1 Like

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by vigasimple(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
With all due respect to the man of God.

what I have read in the interview appears to me like a political commentary on what may or may not happen.

And it also contains advice on how the crisis can be averted.

The main crunch of the problem why we are having all the heating in the polity was because 'power must return to the north". They "loaned' the south.

GEJ is only there because Yar Adua died and the Fulani born to rule master want him to vacate after all , fisheries is what they do in his village but they are international cowboy from Sokoto to Port Harcourt.

He who lives in a glass house don't throw stones.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by dhidden: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
mogentle:

Because the propher did not say what you want to hear? You wanted him to say that GEJ will win but sorry, it's over. Did you read that portion where he said you guys should advise him to retire to Otuoke?

No, I did not read that. Did you not read where he said that there is no vacancy in aso rock, if there would be an election it would be like Abiola's case. Scattered prophecy difficult to understand though.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by macherie1: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Whose report shall I believe? I shall believe the report of the Lord. The word of peace. As for me and my Family, we will live to see the goodness of God in Nigeria. There will be no plane crashes in Jesus name and we shall not die but live to see many more peaceful years in Jesus name. If this is your belief, join me to say Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by mogentle(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
watchindelta:
tomorrow again another prophecy will fly again. who kn!
Eeyah!!! Pele, you couldn't even type well again. No more prophesy jare. Take Lagos, APC will take Presidency. Is that not enough? Stop being gluttonic now!!!
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elevation:
Just believe that your success in life is not determined by the economic or political situation of your locality, control things to your favour (God) no matter the gist we hear guys that'll blow next year will still blow, the spiritual controls the physical however faith without work is dead, look at our flag, look deep into the colours of the flag, the white colour of our flag, there are hidden messages in it.Naija is just too much i tell ya. You don't know how blessed you're to be a Nigerian.
u just dey hype 9ja like say na one better country. My brother the sooner u wake up from ur slumber, the better for u. Our leaders have messed up this country such that only divine intervention can bring a change.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by aimuan(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
I realy wonder why people have turn GOD to something else.imagine this man saying GOD reveal to him that Election MAY not hold,meaning GOD is not even sure.i wonder why GOD keeping looking at the people tanishing his name.Same way a certain pastor said God asked him to go into lion dem,but could not come out alive.
Foremost Prophet, Primate Theophilus Oluwasaanu Olabayo, is the Pastor, Founder , Evangelical Church of Yahweh, located at Arowojobe Estate, Mende Village, Maryland, Lagos State.
In this no-holds-barred interview with Adelowo Oladipo in Lagos, he reveals his predictions for the New Year. He predicts, among other things, that the 2015 presidential election may not hold and If the election holds at all, it may be stalemated. He also predicts thatif elections hold, the Peoples Democratic Party will win the governorship election in Lagos State while the All Progressives Congress (APC) will retain Rivers, Ogun and Oyo states. Primate Olabayo also called for prayers against political assassinations in the New Year.

Excerpts:
As the New Year approaches, can you reveal what have been revealed to you particularly as the nation prepares for another general elections ?

You see, in this country, many people do not want to hear the truth. To start with, God has revealed to me that there may not be elections next year because in 2015, we are going to witness one of the worst political assassinations in Nigeria. God further informed me that the South West geo-political zone should be very careful so that the region would not be thrown into another era of wild, wild west because I saw political assassinations everywhere. I also saw some people in masks who were killing people everywhere. Specifically, between now and January, the country will witness one of the worst eras of bloodshed in its history. And if at all there will be elections next year in Nigeria, the seat of the president is not vacant.

Can you tell us what you mean by saying that the seat of the president is not vacant?

God has revealed to me that if at all there is going to be presidential election, it will be inconclusive just like (the June 12,) that we had during the time of the late Chief MKO Abiola who flew the flag of the Social Democratic Party under the military administration of General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida.

What should we expect with regard to the issues of insecurity and explosions in the northern parts of the country?

[b]In the New Year, we will never see Boko Haram again but insurgency will come in another form. We should pray against religious and ethnic wars in this country. President Jonathan has surrounded himself with some sycophants who are just telling him lies. The sycophants have made former President Olusegun Obasanjo the president’s enemy, forgetting the fact that the president would not have been where he is today without the assistance and support of Obasanjo. President Jonathan should bear it in mind that these people that are destroying Obasanjo would destroy him one day. I think what should be done if he plans for peace in the remaining days left for him in office as the number one citizen is to work assiduously in theoverall interest of all Nigerians so that the poverty level in the country can be reduced drastically. I do not know the type of economic policy he is implementing that things are getting worse on a daily basis among the general populace, yet they keep saying that the economyis improving. I have never seen a situation where the economy is improving, yet the standard of living of the citizens is deteriorating everyday. Everywhere you go in this country, cases of armed robbery, kidnapping and other criminal activities are on the increase. What I am seeing is not a military incursion into the body polity, but the poor will take on the rich, it is a revolution that I am seeing in no distance future.[/b]

Are these to suggest that the statement attributed to the United States of America that the country may disintegrate by 2015 may come to pass?

No, the country will not disintegrate because specifically, the United States had earlier said that in 2015, there would be no Nigeria and ironically, some Nigerian politicians have been working towards it. By the special grace of God, Nigeria will not disintegrate but by the special grace of God, a man of destiny will take over the reins of governance and most corrupt people who have been parading themselves and masquerading as Nigerian leaders, if they are not dead, will be jailed. And those who have been celebrating that they have money and are wealthy at the expense of the poor masses will have to be very careful because God will soon intervene in the affairs of Nigeria.

Do you foresee the All Progressives Congress defeating the Peoples Democratic Party in the forthcoming general election and forming the government at the centre, especially with the emergence of former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, as APC’s presidential standard-bearer?

[b]Whether they call themselves APC or Codeine, they are all the same. I have told you that there may not be election next year and if there is going to be an election, God told me that they are going to rig the election and this will cause an upheaval and the results of the election will not be declared and if the result is declared, the winners of the election will not govern. But my advice to our politicians is that they should let the president go peacefully and retire to his village .Nigerians need to avoid these people who are leaving one party to the other and claiming to form a coalition with candidates whohave no base in their towns and villages. These opportunists are the worst enemies of this country. We have to avoid them so that they do not plunge this country into chaos . Recently, the Borno State governor raised an alarm that aboutthree quarter of the state has been taken over by Boko Haram, yet the military authorities say they are having the upper hand over the insurgents. Then it is either the governor or the military hierarchy is lying. We now have a situation, where if anybody wants to make money off Nigeria, just tell the president you can crush Boko Haram or you tell him Boko Haram will soon become history.[/b]

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/primate-olabayos-shocking-2015-predictions-presidential-election-ll-be/[/quote]
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by stagger: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Who still listens to this fool who I heard on NTA in 1992 saying that George Bush would defeat Bill Clinton?
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by mogentle(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
omostrugle:
Liar, alagbari buruku. Don't worry, Almighty God would dissapoint yu with all dis ur yeye prediction.

Yu think say na soccer be politics. Mmmcheww....
Pele. I know you won't say this if he had told you GEJ will win.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by watchindelta(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
mogentle:

Eeyah!!! Pele, you couldn't even type well again. No more prophesy jare. Take Lagos, APC will take Presidency. Is that not enough? Stop being gluttonic now!!!
guy u smoke? do u think I represent PDP or APC? I no even get voter card b4 u wan drag me join PDP n APC fight aba!
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Sweetlemon(f): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
God forbid PDP in this my Lagos.

All these prophets and their half acurate political prophesies.

That was how they said Tinubu and Fashola would fight dirty this year. There are just 4 days left for us to watch the drama. Mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by lucianohase(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
mogentle:
PDP will win Lagos
•APC ’ll retain Rivers, Ogun, Oyo

Foremost Prophet, Primate Theophilus Oluwasaanu Olabayo, is the Pastor, Founder , Evangelical Church of Yahweh, located at Arowojobe Estate, Mende Village, Maryland, Lagos State.
In this no-holds-barred interview with Adelowo Oladipo in Lagos, he reveals his predictions for the New Year. He predicts, among other things, that the 2015 presidential election may not hold and If the election holds at all, it may be stalemated. He also predicts thatif elections hold, the Peoples Democratic Party will win the governorship election in Lagos State while the All Progressives Congress (APC) will retain Rivers, Ogun and Oyo states. Primate Olabayo also called for prayers against political assassinations in the New Year.

Excerpts:
As the New Year approaches, can you reveal what have been revealed to you particularly as the nation prepares for another general elections ?

You see, in this country, many people do not want to hear the truth. To start with, God has revealed to me that there may not be elections next year because in 2015, we are going to witness one of the worst political assassinations in Nigeria. God further informed me that the South West geo-political zone should be very careful so that the region would not be thrown into another era of wild, wild west because I saw political assassinations everywhere. I also saw some people in masks who were killing people everywhere. Specifically, between now and January, the country will witness one of the worst eras of bloodshed in its history. And if at all there will be elections next year in Nigeria, the seat of the president is not vacant.

Can you tell us what you mean by saying that the seat of the president is not vacant?

God has revealed to me that if at all there is going to be presidential election, it will be inconclusive just like (the June 12,) that we had during the time of the late Chief MKO Abiola who flew the flag of the Social Democratic Party under the military administration of General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida.

What should we expect with regard to the issues of insecurity and explosions in the northern parts of the country?

[b]In the New Year, we will never see Boko Haram again but insurgency will come in another form. We should pray against religious and ethnic wars in this country. President Jonathan has surrounded himself with some sycophants who are just telling him lies. The sycophants have made former President Olusegun Obasanjo the president’s enemy, forgetting the fact that the president would not have been where he is today without the assistance and support of Obasanjo. President Jonathan should bear it in mind that these people that are destroying Obasanjo would destroy him one day. I think what should be done if he plans for peace in the remaining days left for him in office as the number one citizen is to work assiduously in theoverall interest of all Nigerians so that the poverty level in the country can be reduced drastically. I do not know the type of economic policy he is implementing that things are getting worse on a daily basis among the general populace, yet they keep saying that the economyis improving. I have never seen a situation where the economy is improving, yet the standard of living of the citizens is deteriorating everyday. Everywhere you go in this country, cases of armed robbery, kidnapping and other criminal activities are on the increase. What I am seeing is not a military incursion into the body polity, but the poor will take on the rich, it is a revolution that I am seeing in no distance future.[/b]

Are these to suggest that the statement attributed to the United States of America that the country may disintegrate by 2015 may come to pass?

No, the country will not disintegrate because specifically, the United States had earlier said that in 2015, there would be no Nigeria and ironically, some Nigerian politicians have been working towards it. By the special grace of God, Nigeria will not disintegrate but by the special grace of God, a man of destiny will take over the reins of governance and most corrupt people who have been parading themselves and masquerading as Nigerian leaders, if they are not dead, will be jailed. And those who have been celebrating that they have money and are wealthy at the expense of the poor masses will have to be very careful because God will soon intervene in the affairs of Nigeria.

Do you foresee the All Progressives Congress defeating the Peoples Democratic Party in the forthcoming general election and forming the government at the centre, especially with the emergence of former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, as APC’s presidential standard-bearer?

[b]Whether they call themselves APC or Codeine, they are all the same. I have told you that there may not be election next year and if there is going to be an election, God told me that they are going to rig the election and this will cause an upheaval and the results of the election will not be declared and if the result is declared, the winners of the election will not govern. But my advice to our politicians is that they should let the president go peacefully and retire to his village .Nigerians need to avoid these people who are leaving one party to the other and claiming to form a coalition with candidates whohave no base in their towns and villages. These opportunists are the worst enemies of this country. We have to avoid them so that they do not plunge this country into chaos . Recently, the Borno State governor raised an alarm that aboutthree quarter of the state has been taken over by Boko Haram, yet the military authorities say they are having the upper hand over the insurgents. Then it is either the governor or the military hierarchy is lying. We now have a situation, where if anybody wants to make money off Nigeria, just tell the president you can crush Boko Haram or you tell him Boko Haram will soon become history.[/b]

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/primate-olabayos-shocking-2015-predictions-presidential-election-ll-be/
Any person is free to prophesy but what I know is that apc will not be in charge in Rivers State come 2015!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location? / Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.