Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar (45709 Views)

I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul / Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by withinnigeria: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2014

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by GSKing: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Some women though

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Ewuro4: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sick people.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by AdimGreat(f): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
How people can be this heartless beats me!...especially women. May the police give that woman the same measure she has meted to this young girl.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Who says women are not d most heartless creatures on this planet, a man can never toture a lil child like dis. Never

34 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by edwife(f): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
So barbaric ,what a sadist! undecided undecided
Poor child....
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is the kind of woman the police should handle with intense iron hand. They should strip her naked like she did to that child and then begin to press blazing hot iron that is bringing out steam on her body or dump her in a male cell where r@pist are locked up and she's the only woman. Both day and night let them keep raping her till her intestines come out without food just water.

That is exactly what I will do if I was a police in charge of her case. What a beast angry

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by datguru: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
It is quite disheartening, sardonic and barbaric how inhuman some specie of homo sapiens can be . SMH
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by AKMoney1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wtf? shocked shocked
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Prodeegee(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Shocking huh?
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by natureblack(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Despicable .........

A woman that knows how excruciating child-labor is,had the right to inflict such pain to this poor girl. cry angry
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by safarigirl(f): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
What a man can do, a woman can do better. You don't want to cross an evil woman, they are worse than the devil

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Olexkid16(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Na wa o.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by iluvpomo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Where is the "shocking photo"? I do not want to click on any other non-NL link

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by ellechrystal(f): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Na wa. Wickedness in high places. I tire o.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by psychologist(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
if not for God, animals are better than man!!!!! inhumane
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by KMB: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
She should have waited for the police now and explain her side of her madness

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
Naptip oya
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by ibrutex(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Make dem hang d woman, pour acid on her then use hot iron on her body . But they should not harm her

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by halton(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thats bad
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by DonaldGenes(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Chei
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Na wa ooo
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Misogynist2014(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
What is the meaning of female child?
SAMBARRY:
This is the kind of woman the police should handle with intense iron hand. They should strip her naked like she did to that child and then begin to press blazing hot iron that is bringing out steam on her body or dump her in a male cell where r@pist are locked up and she's the only woman. Both day and night let them keep raping her till her intestines come out without food just water.
That is exactly what I will do if I was a police in charge of her case. What a beast angry
A woman recommending rape! shocked That's cool. cool

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
wow,all of us are just waitin for d butcher's knife
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jesus Christ o!!!! shocked sad shocked angry

God will punish some people!! Aswearigad!!
Tufia!!
[/b]Woman,.. thou art wicked![s][b]
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by aniagoluaustin(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
I cant view d pic..but am sure is bad...
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by asodeboyede(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
ellechrystal:
Na wa. Wickedness in high places. I tire o.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
One word, Poverty.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
No one should post those pictures here. I'm sick of seeing graphic, uncensored pictures of Nigerians on the Internet. We're not animals.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Smily202(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Attacked In Abuja (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.