Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here (10651 Views)

Buhari’s Ambition Splits APC / Is N 5million Enough Compensation For Each Slain Youth Corper? / Final Results Of 2011 Presidential Election By Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by mcino: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Acidosis:
Buhari, the killers and all those who fail to condemn these killings because of their love for a coupist will never know peace in their lives.
The fate of those innocent victims of Buhari's barbarism will befall them, unless they repent and support Jonathan grin grin grin
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by mcino: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
The price tag is that all those that either had a hand in what happened or remotely supported their death to satisfy the thirst for blood of their master will face God's wrath. Stop supporting evil.

NO SANE MAN SUPPORTS BUHARI
azimibraun:
Antonio Banderas them.. what a shame! Your dead friend will be so disappointed in you guys for 2 reasons

1. The Man who sent them out to their early grave, the man who was supposed to provide them security but ddnt, the Man for who will not have a free and fair election conducted is now a beneficiary of their death as their death is bin used to campaign for him.

2. You guys will not let them rest in peace as you keep using their names and misery to prevent a change that will help give their parents and loved ones left behind have a better Nigeria.

My advice, you guys are treading on a very dangerous path. Using your late dead friends to seek relevance, lie and deceive people. We are a ppl of culture and tradition and some things are Taboo in Africa. There is a price tag o! I hv adviced.

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by mcino: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
kastonkastrol:
and in your myopic and confused state of mind, do you really think is cool to use their names to propagate your lies against buhari?

Dude be very careful...... There are some certain things you dont play with. Be careful
Swerve to the pit, you heartless goon. It is convenient for you to discard the heartless murder of your fellow humans, just to satisfy your blood thirsty master. Not all slaves are senseless, but your case is irredeemable. Just look at your fellows carrying posters and chanting SAI BUHARI as they cut short the lives of leaders of tomorrow in their prime. Tufia!!!

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by mcino: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bruteforce101:
Foolish people playing politics with the death of corpers just to score cheap political point. Miserable death awaits you all esp the OP
I already cursed you in the beginning and it will follow you. Since your feeling for the death and suffering of your fellow creatures is that of a dead man, may death be your portion, and may you suffer more than those innocent victims as your miserable body is being roasted by extrmist miscreants in support of one blood thirsty retired general.
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
sufido123:
Woman hold her head and cried cos her son has been shot down in the street and died from Buhari's bullet.
May God forgive you. Why are talking assive buhari pulled the trigger the killed the gentleman.
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by kart042000(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
mcino:

So, during the time of Maitasine or what do you call those terrorists then, Buhari was put behind bars, because he was the head of state? Hate for Jonathan has turned some people to dummy

You failed to answer my questions or reply intellectually, who said I hate Jonathan? Why has justice not been given to the corpers? What has he done as C in C to protect Nigerians?
What is he putting in place next year to prevent a repitition?
When you don't learn from past experience/previous mistakes, what can i call such person.

My one vote, i will rather try Buhari/Osibanjo and see what they can offer. If they repeat the same pattern as PDP, our right is our vote, we will vote them out, simple. You cannot monopolise Nigeria, it does not belong to any party or set of people.
Nigerians deserve to be happy, is that too much to ask? Nigeria is one country among the numerous countries have been to, they are not asking for too much, just basic infrastructure.
When are we going to start been result oriented and not the trash we are always reading, 'we will' 'in 2050' there will be'.
I see you guys advocating for this govt to continue as wicked people with no conscience. If it means there shouldn't be any election, let everybody go his way, regional govts, so be it. But this present administration to continue is putting a thief in charge of the vault

1 Like

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by dagentility(f): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gush! This is so saddening, Bokohara,with this anger in my heart,i make this declaration,you will never ever smell aso rock.IJN
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by Bruteforce101: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
mcino:

I already cursed myself in the beginning and it will follow me and my family. Since your feeling for the death and suffering of your fellow creatures is that of a dead man, may death be my portion, and may I suffer more than those innocent victims as your miserable body is being roasted by extrmist miscreants
May death and sorrow be my portion and my entire family..

Amen.
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by chamboy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
This is Thread should b closed.... This Nasty allegations
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by mcino: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
Your post lacked any intellectual depth, so stop yapping that crap. You posited that the president should be held responsible for a terrorist act that happened in his time, but when I used the same measure on your blood thirsty master, you became intelligent enough to demand intellectual response.

The crisis was contained, courtesy of the security agents and that is what a C in C should do. The perpetrators were the supporters of your blood thirsty master and they proved it by shouting SAI BUHARI and flying his posters. What did Buhari do? He kept silent, and allowed the innocent victims murdered in cold blood, because he lost an election. A democrat doesn't resort to violence in such an event, when the courts are there to serve him justice. His silence has given him away as a blood thirsty demon that enjoys the suffering of the helpless masses, thus he deserves no space in sane democratic setting, as this. Asking that such a person is denied any democratic privilege is not asking too much.

Goodluck has not monopolized Nigeria. He has just done one term, with so many achievements and promises. He has done a lot in many sectors, like road, power, aviation, overall economy, etc. He deserves another opportunity, to consolidate on the gains of his first term. You have the right to use your vote on Buhari. Some of us have both the rights and morals not to use our votes on him because he doesn't deserve it. That is in sympathy to the lost corps members, on national assignment.
kart042000:

You failed to answer my questions or reply intellectually, who said I hate Jonathan? Why has justice not been given to the corpers? What has he done as C in C to protect Nigerians?
What is he putting in place next year to prevent a repitition?
When you don't learn from past experience/previous mistakes, what can i call such person.

My one vote, i will rather try Buhari/Osibanjo and see what they can offer. If they repeat the same pattern as PDP, our right is our vote, we will vote them out, simple. You cannot monopolise Nigeria, it does not belong to any party or set of people.
Nigerians deserve to be happy, is that too much to ask? Nigeria is one country among the numerous countries have been to, they are not asking for too much, just basic infrastructure.
When are we going to start been result oriented and not the trash we are always reading, 'we will' 'in 2050' there will be'.
I see you guys advocating for this govt to continue as wicked people with no conscience. If it means there shouldn't be any election, let everybody go his way, regional govts, so be it. But this present administration to continue is putting a thief in charge of the vault
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by sufido123: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Reski:
May God forgive you. Why are talking assive buhari pulled the trigger the killed the gentleman.
You don't know the legal theory of murder. If you incite someone to kill, you are as guilty as that person.
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by kart042000(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
If your C in C had acted up immediately, they corpers as we speak would have still been alive.

You seem very biased and regardless of what I say, it seems your gain to have Nigeria in this coma state we are in.

My wanting to try another candidate from what we have at the moment does not make me in any way a Buhari fan. You still refused to address my questions.

Anyway it's your opinion, as I am entitled to my opinion too. Shalom.

mcino:
Your post lacked any intellectual depth, so stop yapping that crap. You posited that the president should be held responsible for a terrorist act that happened in his time, but when I used the same measure on your blood thirsty master, you became intelligent enough to demand intellectual response.

The crisis was contained, courtesy of the security agents and that is what a C in C should do. The perpetrators were the supporters of your blood thirsty master and they proved it by shouting SAI BUHARI and flying his posters. What did Buhari do? He kept silent, and allowed the innocent victims murdered in cold blood, because he lost an election. A democrat doesn't resort to violence in such an event, when the courts are there to serve him justice. His silence has given him away as a blood thirsty demon that enjoys the suffering of the helpless masses, thus he deserves no space in sane democratic setting, as this. Asking that such a person is denied any democratic privilege is not asking too much.

Goodluck has not monopolized Nigeria. He has just done one term, with so many achievements and promises. He has done a lot in many sectors, like road, power, aviation, overall economy, etc. He deserves another opportunity, to consolidate on the gains of his first term. You have the right to use your vote on Buhari. Some of us have both the rights and morals not to use our votes on him because he doesn't deserve it. That is in sympathy to the lost corps members, on national assignment.
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
sufido123:

You don't know the legal theory of murder. If you incite someone to kill, you are as guilty as that person.

how did buhari incite people to kill?
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by sufido123: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2014
Reski:
how did buhari incite people to kill?

Do the research yourself.
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by dodoniyi: 5:53pm On May 31, 2015
Teedoe25:
Those northern youth are animals. See how they killed their fellow human being chai. By God's grace buhari will never be Nigeria president. Desperate since 2003. He will eventually commit sucide after losing in 2015.

However, by the same grace of God, Almighty, Buhari is now the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Read this scriptural verse very carefully.....Daniel 2:21

To God Be The Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? / U.S. Provides $92.7m To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria / Electoral Act Bill: Buhari Averted A Major Disaster By Declining Assent - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.