Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY (3153 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities / 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by olapluto(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
"Issue based Campaign" This is Buhari giving example of how he handled a serious issue relating to the economy during his regime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69g7cER2VAs#t=41
Watch and listen to this great man.

1 Like

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by Flets: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
I can now authoritatively say that Buhari is just a certified dummy.

I will urge anyone who has MBs to play this video and clear any existing doubts about the cluelessness of this old terrorist.

For the lenght of the video he was telling how naira notes were printed in taiwan, how he summoned solomon lar for not paying salaries.

Zero clue, zero point!!!!.... God forbid.

For christ's sake, someone should tell this old extremist that stories on economy at this point should be more around what he would do differently in the agricultural, automobile, power sectors and the deregulation of the downstream sector.... that the current FG is not doing.

19 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by olapluto(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
He spoke about how he stabilised the naira. He has also promised to stabilise the oil sector in the country. I strongly believe this man knows what he's doing and has very strong, positive plans for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by Mubarack44(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Change is all we want we are tired of Gej system of government.
come 2015

GMB

2 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by FastShipping: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
GMB 2015-2019.

This video brought tears to my eyes. This man will shake-up Nigeria for the better. No doubt in my mind.

We need this decisive man in Aso Rock.

4 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by Comsol: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
What economy please? The one he said he'll stabilize oil price?

Well maybe he's referring to voodoo economy and not Nigeria economy.

11 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by FastShipping: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Comsol:
What economy please? The one he said he'll stabilize oil price?

Well maybe he's referring to voodoo economy and not Nigeria economy.

Have you watched the video? Stop spreading falsehood about GMB. Have an open mind and watch the video before you start debating yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by billante(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by Comsol: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
FastShipping:

Have you watched the video? Stop spreading falsehood about GMB. Have an open mind and watch the video before you start debating yourself.

That video that he's struggling to put a simple sentence up coherently? That's would result to 7mins of my life wasted. There are far more better things to do guy.

5 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
I don't have sufficient mb

Can someone summarize his view on

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Political federalism

Decentralization of Nigeria

Restructuring of Nigeria

Institutions submitting their quarterly activities to public scrutiny

Which are the fastest route to economic diversification , citizenry prosperity and political stability

4 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by FastShipping: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Comsol:

That video that's struggling to put a simple sentence up coherently? That's would result to 7mins of my life wasted. There are far more better things to do guy.

If you didn't watch it, how did you conclude he couldn't put a simple sentence together? Hatred, stubbornness and bigotry have taken over your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Flets:
I can now authoritatively say that Buhari is just a certified dummy.

I will urge anyone who has MBs to play this video and clear any existing doubts about the cluelessness of this old terrorist.

For the lenght of the video he was telling how naira notes were printed in taiwan, how he summoned solomon lar for not paying salaries.

Zero clue, zero point!!!!.... God forbid.

For christ's sake, someone should tell this old extremist that stories on economy at this point should be more around what he would do differently in the agricultural, automobile, power sectors and the deregulation of the downstream sector.... that the current FG is not doing.

Pls sir

Did he talk about true federalism where States LGAs and Private sector will be the vanguard of economic diversification growth and development.

1 Like

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by thinkdip(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
BEFORE I CAN SUPPORT BUHARI, !
Before I can consider joining the BB Train. Below
are my concerns:
I thought it was the rot of the SHAGARI
Government, then followed by the decay of the
Military ERA and climaxing with the STENCH of the
ABACHA Government (of which GENERAL BUHARI
WAS PART AND PARCEL) that 'brought Nigeria to a
dangerous and sorry state, a state that life has
become short and brutal', and from which it has
still not recovered since then. PLEASE CHECK
YOUR HISTORY AND YOUR FACTS!
The often MOUTHED BUHARI ERA and REGIME (of
NEARLY 30 YEARS AGO) used as a reference point
by his 'admirers' and apologists, was marked by
BRUTE FORCE, LACK OF VISION, LACK OF
POLITICAL IDEOLOGY AND AGENDA AND ANY
ECONOMIC POLICY, BUT FOUNDED ON GRA-GRA.
In fact, the ONLY ECONOMIC policy that I can still
remember and associate his regime with was the
era of ESSENTIAL COMMODITY (ESSENCO), where
people were being BULLIED, WHIPPED AND
FORCED TO SELL THEIR OWN wares and goods
(NOT GOVERNMENT OWNED) BY FORCE.
BUHARI SHUT DOWN NEWSPAPER HOUSES AND
HARASSED JOURNALISTS AND THREW THEM IN
GULLAGS OR SENT THEM TO GALLOWS.
BUHARI'S GALLOWS OR GULAGS, UNDER THE SSS
(OR NSO) WERE NOT FIT FOR HUMANS. And this
contributed largely to the DEATH of some of those
that were SELECTIVELY and UNLAWFULLY
DETAINED there. PLAIN MURDER.
BUHARI passed OBNOXIOUS LAWS, including
RETROSPECTIVE LAWS and MURDERED
INDIVIDUALS, SIMPLY FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING.
BUHARI ABUSED THE DIGNITY OF AN INDIVIDUAL
and CRATED HIM like a CHICKEN, while
attempting to UNLAWFULLY EXPORT HIM OUT OF
THE UK, IN GROSS ABUSE OF THE PERSON'S
DIGNITY, AND IN CONTRAVENTION OF
INTERNATIONAL LAWS.
BUHARI WATCHED ABIOLA JAILED AND DIE IN
JAIL in the HANDS of ABACHA, while he watched
and carried on BUSINESS AS USUAL SERVING AND
WORKING FOR THE SAME ABACHA'S
GOVERNMENT.
BUHARI WATCHED ON AND WATCHED JUNE 12
DIE IN THE HANDS OF ABACHA.
BUHARI also WATCHED KEN SAROWIWA
MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD BY THE SAME
ABACHA GOVERNMENT, while HE (BUHARI)
WATCHED ON and carried on BUSINESS AS USUAL.
AS ALWAYS, AND CONVENIENTLY, BUHARI SAW
NO EVIL AND HEARD NO EVIL ABOUT THOSE
ATROCITIES.
HE SAW NO EVIL AND HEARD NO EVIL EVEN
WHEN LATE PRESIDENT YARADUA LEFT NIGERIA
IN AUTO PILOT STATE AND 'RULED' FROM THE
'GRAVE' (a la ANDOAKAH)
NEED I SAY MORE? NEED I CONTINUE AND
REMIND YOU WHY BUHARI IS NOT FIT OR
QUALIFIED TO BE ANYWHERE ELSE THAN AT THE
HAGUE AND ANSWERING TO HIS CRIMES AGAINST
HUMANITY?---karlmax2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by Comsol: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
FastShipping:

If you didn't watch it, how did you conclude he couldn't put a simple sentence together? Hatred, stubbornness and bigotry have taken over your soul.

I don't have to watch him speaks to know that my friend. He (Buhari) lacks basic economics sense.

1 Like

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by oduastates: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
On top of the issues.
Nice journey down memory lane. Only those who lived through it can explain it better . Shagari and ekweme were borrowing money to buy geisha and sardine. Not much different from dumbo borrowing money to buy private jets and cooking stoves.
Bad news for the thieves.
Your dummy or puppet -on -string is on his way out.
I am sure Dumbo does know the difference between a deficit and a debt.
Iweala and co are probably bomboozling him with elementary business school speak.
How I wished Tunde Idiagbon were alive. EFFC. Would have been a nice place to have him.

3 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by davitogreat(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Not once has Buhari laid out the steps on how he will fix the nation. I am waiting to hear his thoughts on resource control and federalism. I am waiting to hear about how he will reduce our recurrent expenditure. I am waiting to hear on how he will further improve our agricultural sector. What are his thoughts on the auto policy? What are his thoughts on the local content policy in oil and gas? What are his thoughts on the PIB Bill. What are his thoughts on the Ecowas EU EPA agreement.

He keeps going around in circles blaming everyone instead of plain out laying out his thoughts and blueprint.

3 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by olapluto(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari is taking his campaign to the people. He is discussing cogent issues with the masses, seeking the people's support while also telling them what he will do for them.
GEJ is taking his campaign to the cabals. Visiting IBB, promising IBB heaven and earth if he gets re-elected. GEJ is not speaking about the economy.
GEJ got 22 Billion naira from the cabals as electioneering funds.
GMB got 44 Million naira ( 0.2% of GEJ gift) from the masses. Clearly the masses want someone and the cabals want another person. Will the masses have their way or will the cabals have their way?

6 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
davitogreat:
Not once has Buhari laid out the steps on how he will fix the nation. I am waiting to hear his thoughts on resource control and federalism. I am waiting to hear about how he will reduce our recurrent expenditure. I am waiting to hear on how he will further improve our agricultural sector. What are his thoughts on the auto policy? What are his thoughts on the local content policy in oil and gas? What are his thoughts on the PIB Bill. What are his thoughts on the Ecowas EU EPA agreement.

He keeps going around in circles blaming everyone instead of plain out laying out his thoughts and blueprint.

His supporters keep deceiving themselves that he will unveil his plan after victory

The fact is

Buhari don't understand basic economics

He doesn't believe in empowerment of our federal units like States LGAs etc

6 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
olapluto:
Buhari is taking his campaign to the people. He is discussing cogent issues with the masses, seeking the people's support while also telling them what he will do for them.
GEJ is taking his campaign to the cabals. Visiting IBB, promising IBB heaven and earth if he gets re-elected. GEJ is not speaking about the economy.
GEJ got 22 Billion naira from the cabals as electioneering funds.
GMB got 44 Million naira ( 0.2% of GEJ gift) from the masses. Clearly the masses want someone and the cabals want another person. Will the masses have their way or will the cabals have their way?

Tinubu is now a saint

3 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by oduastates: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
davitogreat:

The solution is the opposite of the problem.your dumbo would not be able to identify a problem if it were staring at him in the bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by aresa: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
FastShipping:

You nailed it. Don't read and remain ignorant

Talk about mental and intellectual laziness.
Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by olapluto(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Tinubu is now a saint
Robotic being! where in my post did you read Tinubu? If you want me to talk about Tinubu, I will.
I will compare Tinubu with other people like him, notably Ali Modu Sheriff.
Both came in in 1999, both served 2 terms, both became influential.
Tinubu's influence brought Lagos to where it is today: the most developed state in Nigeria.
Sheriff's influence took Borno state to where it is today: ravaged by terrorism, with more than half of the state in the hands of terrorists.
So my friend, next time you try to put a stain on the person of Buhari, do not use a volatile stain.

5 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by FastShipping: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
olapluto:

Robotic being! where in my post did you read Tinubu? If you want me to talk about Tinubu, I will.
Tinubu's influence brought Lagos to where it is today: the most developed state in Nigeria.
Sheriff's influence took Borno state to where it is today: ravaged by terrorism, with more than half of the state in the hands of terrorists.
So my friend, next time you try to put a stain on the person of Buhari, do not use a volatile stain.

gringringringrin

100000000000000 likes

7 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by mcquin(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Comsol:

I don't have to watch him speaks to know that my friend. He (Buhari) lacks basic economics sense.

You guys can't just be pleased. Later you say APC only attacks govt and do not campaign on issues. He now campaigns on issues, one needs to lick your toes to watch it.

Those that desire change ain't hard to decipher.

3 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by davitogreat(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
oduastates:

The solution is the opposite of the problem.your dumbo would not be able to identify a problem if it were staring at him in the bedroom.

We are not talking about jonathan. You all claim buhari is the messiah and change nigeria needs yet he is no different from the rest of our politicians. Nothig he says or does makes him stand out fron the rest.

He is just as stupid and ignorant about nigeria like the rest of our politicians.

5 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by brownlord: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
davitogreat:

He will stabilize the prize of oil and then phight kworupshion. Then shout to the power sector he needs to generate 50,000 megawatts, it will just appear, you know the kind of miracle jesus performed turning water to wine right?

And as for insecurity, the man has admitted he will rely on some retired generals, yet NgeneUkwenu, omenka and other buhari robots keep telling us buhari will end BH in one week.

Talk of stupidity, those guys are too silly

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
brownlord:

He will stabilize the prize of oil and then phight kworupshion. Then shout to the power sector he needs to generate 50,000 megawatts, it will just appear, you know the kind of miracle jesus performed turning water to wine right?

And as for insecurity, the man has admitted he will rely on some retired generals, yet NgeneUkwenu, omenka and other buhari robots keep telling us buhari will end BH in one week.

Talk of stupidity, those guys are too silly

They are like their hero Buhari

Who lacks basic economic knowledge

7 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by emmanuel4758(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
olapluto:

I be no wan quote you but some of your lie nearly make me feel if ur real name is actually a Linus u said thiefnibu I mean tinibu did what ?

2 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by Flets: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Pls sir

Did he talk about true federalism where States LGAs and Private sector will be the vanguard of economic diversification growth and development.

Not even mention. I am not sure he understands what true federalism means.... Yes he sounded that disconnected.

2 Likes

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by nwaanambra1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
olapluto:

every day new set of intelligent Nigerians with the desire to move the nation forward keeps popping up and giving intelligent answer to the TANoids that seem to be made up of very dumb set of people.

@olaputo pls keep the flame of progress burning! We will get there in 2015 and the facade of this country will be positively changed for the best.

GEJ will be the last dumbo to rule this nation - Buhari's government will set up institutions that will see to it that no dumb, stupid, ignorant PHD holder will ever rule this nation again - be it from north, south east or west!

The world will still respect us real soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua Speaks On 2015 Elections / Do You Think Ajimobi Will Break The Record In Ibadan / Obj,atiku,duke,others ‘dump’ Buhari;linked To New Political Party Ahead 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.