Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section (19209 Views)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
The criterion for the compilation of this list is based on their comments, threads and so on. This is nothing but fun so pls don't take it personal

There are so many ways guys indirectly exhibit their woman wrappering skills without admitting. It's not until you open a thread to profess your love or send PMs to random ladies that makes you become a woman wrapper. Just chill and relax

10 Types Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section

1. Unibenstudent
He's an undisputed woman wrapper and should be given a standing ovation. He has opened threads twice writing poems to profess his love for different ladies. He follow ladies as if his life depends on it **just check his profile**

2. Iceberylin
He is found woman wrapper-ing in all the threads. He derails 90% of threads created by guys and he gives meaningful contribution when ladies create a similar thread.

3. Chibwike
He ought not to be in this list 'cos he's not that desperate about ladies. The only thing that makes him woman wrappering is that, when a lady quotes Chibwike, it becomes a chat and your thread automatically becomes BBM grin (E.g have you eaten ? Hope you don baff ? grin )

4. Tosyne2much
You think I won't add my name cos I'm the OP ? Hmmmmm !! Well, I'm a reputable woman wrapper on this forum just that I don't beneath myself when woman wrappering. I create female bashing thread just to exhibit my woman wrappering skills. My e-wife recently accused me of flirting in the section

5. Naijaboiy
He's studying a psychological course , therefore, he does things with wisdom. He will never accept the fact that he's a woman wrapper cos he does it in a coded manner. His woman wrappering skills have won the heart of virtually all the ladies to the extent that I lost woefully to him during Mr Nairaland contest. (Marieolae abeg no vex oooo grin )

6 Seun
He's the first citizen and MD of this forum. How do I know he's also a woman wrapper? He's just like a soldier who dosnt take poo but there are still some traces of woman-wrapperism in him. He likes Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji and its likes.. ( nairalanders if you see me viewing this thread and can't make comments in the next 5mins, you shld knw wat this means) grin

7. Chimerese2
This is a self acclaimed man of God who keeps woman wrapper-ing in the section. He talks as if he has hung his boots * if I hear*
. However, he quote ladies for any thing. When a lady replies using monosyllabic (k, yeah, yap). Chemerese will quickly quote her

8 Lilmaxfidel
This dude has not been caught red handed woman wrapper-ing. The only way he exhibits his woman wrapper-ing skills is by uploading his pictures frequently. He will comment on your thread and include his picture(s)

9. KingTom
He will not agree he's a woman wrapper. He's been woman wrappering around and rozzay and ggrin since 50kobo BC

10. 1one
This dude has so many woman wrappering skills. I stumbled upon a thread created by cleavermind titled " why you should stop sending PMs unnecessarily". Could you believe 1one wrote a full handout of how to send Pms that won't make a lady turn you down

Feel Free To Add Yours

Have Fun

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Viktoh(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Isorait grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by cirmuell(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
undecided
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by xynerise: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
So should we capture them all and throw them in the abyss? undecided
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by vizkiz: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
gehn gehn

Tosyne2much has been exposing guys since 1520 grin

Lol @seun that guy go give you eternal ban...just kiss you moniker bye bye
grin

6 Likes

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 2SWT(f): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Absolutely correct

but lemme do my personal research and l'll add mine to the list
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Juliaann(f): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lol Naijaboiy
Iceberyln
tosyne2much
lilmaxfidel

and unibenstudent is their master that guy own 4much

that's my top 5smiley

6 Likes

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin

There's someone missing in that list o
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Kentura(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
nawao undecided
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tosyne u try.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lmao....spacebooked...Lalasticlala was up bro
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
You no see who is number 1...i reserve my comment.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by whizqueen(f): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Clevvermind this nigga seems like someone that has been heart broken seriously. Bt that doesnt stop him from been on that list tongue I.M.O
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Tosyne u try.

1 Like

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Seun style is secret..very correct fellow..lolz
U forget benromeo39?? Dt guy dey follow all d girls for Nl o grin grin cheesy
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Tosyne u try.

So you agree to the list lol
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
embarassed this list yaf not complete
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by pasqal09: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
The criterion for the compilation of this list is based on their comments, threads and so on. This is nothing but fun so pls don't take it personal

There are so many ways guys indirectly exhibit their woman wrappering skills without admitting. It's not until you open a thread to profess your love or send PMs to random ladies that makes you become a woman wrapper. Just chill and relax

10 Types Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section

1. Unibenstudent
He's an undisputed woman wrapper and should be given a standing ovation. He has opened threads twice writing poems to profess his love for different ladies. He follow ladies as if his life depends on it **just check his profile**

2. Iceberylin
He is found woman wrapper-ing in all the threads. He derails 90% of threads created by guys and he gives meaningful contribution when ladies create a similar thread.

3. Chibwike
He ought not to be in this list 'cos he's not that desperate about ladies. The only thing that makes him woman wrappering is that, when a lady quotes Chibwike, it becomes a chat and your thread automatically becomes BBM grin (E.g have you eaten ? Hope you don baff ? grin )

4. Tosyne2much
You think I won't add my name cos I'm the OP ? Hmmmmm !! Well, I'm a reputable woman wrapper in this forum just that I don't beneath myself when woman wrappering. I create female bashing thread just to exhibit my woman wrappering skills. My e-wife recently accused me of flirting in the section

5. Naijaboiy
He's studying a psychological course , therefore, he does things with wisdom. He will never accept the fact that he's a woman wrapper cos he does it in a coded manner. His woman wrappering skills have won the heart of virtually all the ladies to the extent that I lost woefully to him during Mr Nairaland contest. (Marieolae abeg no vex oooo grin )

6 Seun
He's the first citizen and MD of this forum. How do I know he's also a woman wrapper? He's just like a soldier who dosnt take poo but there are still some traces of woman-wrapperism in him. He likes Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji and its likes.. ( nairalanders if you see me viewing this thread and can't make comments in the next 5mins, you shld knw wat this means) grin

7. Chimerese2
This is a self acclaimed man of God who keeps woman wrapper-ing in the section. He talks as if he has hung his boots * if I hear*
. However, he quote ladies for any thing. When a lady types "lol", nice thread, (just name it)Chemerese will quickly quote her.

8 Lilmaxfidel
This dude has not been caught red handed woman wrapper-ing. The only way he exhibits his woman wrapper-ing skills is by uploading his pictures frequently. He will comment on your thread and include his picture(s)

9. KingTom
He will not agree he's a woman wrapper. He's been woman wrappering around and rozzay and ggrin since 50kobo BC

10. 1one
This dude has so many woman wrappering skills. I stumbled upon a thread created by cleavermind titled " why you should stop sending PMs unnecessarily". Could you believe 1one wrote a full handout of how to send Pms that won't make a lady turn you down

Feel Free To Add Yours

Have Fun
hope you know this thread violates rules 2 & 3
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by pasqal09: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
whizqueen:
Clevvermind this nigga seems like someone that has been heart broken seriously. Bt that doesnt stop him from been on that list tongue I.M.O
onye a dicha ka onye m ma
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
pasqal09:

hope you know this thread violates rules 2 & 3
So we can't have fun on Nl again abi? angry

4 Likes

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by OohMpa: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Poster bro, you fück up....angry

Didn't you hear Unibenstudent was overqualified to be a member that he created his own caucus?

Woman Agbada Association, only member sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Truth24(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dis is not good
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Benromeo39 shld be dere.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by pasqal09: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
So we can't have fun on Nl again abi? angry
I'm just saying. one complain from any of the listed persons and the thread is going down

1 Like

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
Unibenstudent
Benromeo39
Chibwike
1one
Ipledge
Naijaboiy

Na dem b oga grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
pasqal09:

I'm just saying. one complain from any of the listed persons and the thread is going down
hmmmm

Okay o
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Truth24(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wicked
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Neldrizzy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
Single nigga Life.. sadsadsad
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Unibenstudent
Benromeo39
Chibwike
1one
Ipledge
Naijaboiy

Na dem b oga grin
FrancisTony sef suppose follow join
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Vikkie14: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
I haven't been conversant with this section but, i agree with OP. I do stumble on some of these guys threads and comments. So tosyne2much i SECONDED you

1 Like

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
FrancisTony sef suppose follow join
grin cheesy cheesy
D list fit reach 20 sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Touch Her When She Comes Visiting / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.