Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy (1099 Views)

Is There Any Curse Attached To Paying Your Tithe To Another Church? / Are There Additional Benefits Attached To Midnight Prayer? / What Makes You Go To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by usoroakpan(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
My nairalanders I want to know what makes a girl become very attched to a guy, is it romance ,sex ,cuddling,kissing or what? I just want to know
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by pasqal09: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
love

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by Beesluv: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
His money, swag or character
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
I know 80% of the comments here will be money
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by ronald4lif(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Comfort comes first then love, security and romance crawls in
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by dunkem21(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

You're right till the women folk change their orientation about relationships.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by blemon44(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
@OP it's like you've never been in love before
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by Truth24(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
love
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by Neldrizzy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
genuine source of income.... #Responsible Girls
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by Tallesty1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:
And I am sure you know that they are right.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tallesty1:
And I am sure you know that they are right.

They are only right for 50% of ladies
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by PrettyClare7(f): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
It is not money cos guys r getting richer,neither is it sex. It is how you make her feel. If you dont treat her well,it will only be a matter of tym for her to leave you for someone who on the whole makes her feel great.
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by asalimpo(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
is this a religious topic?
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by motherlode: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
I don't think love is a better thing to make a girl more attracted to a guy undecided, always beware because that same love can haunt you but if a guy is of good character, attitude and can trusted i think a girl should be more attracted to the guy! wink but most girls take this kind of guys for granted which makes them feel worse than ever and leads to some of them becoming a garri tester( they use and dump girls ) anyways I AM WHO I AM! grin
Better cool
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by motherlode: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
I don't think love is a better thing to make a girl more attracted to a guy undecided, always beware because that same love can haunt you but if a guy is of good character, attitude and can trusted i think a girl should be more attracted to the guy! wink but most girls take this kind of guys for granted which makes them feel worse than ever and leads to some of them becoming a garri tester( they use and dump girls ) anyways I AM WHO I AM! grin
Better stay cool
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by Tallesty1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

They are only right for 50% of ladies
99.4% my dear.
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by Kylekent59: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Those day in sec skul ,,just make dem laugh and dey are urs
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tallesty1:
99.4% my dear.

Based on this topic that is an that's not true .
Girls like money quite true but for some it's not the first thing that attracts them to guys .
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

Based on this topic that is an that's not true .
Girls like money quite true but for some it's not the first thing that attracts them to guys .

So what attracts you to a guy? Is it good sex or LOVE? grin LOL Be sincere to yourself 9ja girl grin
Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
doubleDx:

So what attracts you to a guy? Is it good sex or LOVE? grin LOL Be sincere to yourself 9ja girl grin

For me its intelligence and smartness , for some handsomeness , some height , some pink lips lol

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

For me its intelligence and smartness , for some handsomeness , some height , some pink lips lol

Yeah me too, the emboldened part is actually one of the hugest turn-on for me. A regular 9ja girl would never agree with you though...grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Girl Become Very Attached To A Guy by princealbashir: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Money. I repeat Money. More Money. Just don't stop making Money...

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Leonard Umunna Prophecies For 2015 Go Viral. / How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks / Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Sallah Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.