Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You (92069 Views)

10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by kennyaati(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2014
Wat if a guy is only saying those words to flatter d gal?
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by kelechi50: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:
Lol it would take more than words.

Words don't mean nothing actions do .
that is it not by word but by action
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Mekybliss(f): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2014
No cash involve Smh
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by blakky97(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2014
love you like a fat kid loves cake.
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by cnnamoko(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2014
Its simple. Just bring out your wallet, empty all d cash on the table, remove ur atm cards too (like 5)...now say these words 'baby use the 10k I droped now as TP to the bank, withdraw as much as d queue ll endure. Now d password for the ATM cards is 2525. That's d greatest love lines of all times. D girl ll not forget d date she met u. Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by clemz85(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:

Lol it would take more than bedroom action lol ... Wetin una fit do for bed self

heeeeeee people!!!!!!
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2014
cnnamoko:
Its simple. Just bring out your wallet, empty all d cash on the table, remove ur atm cards too (like 5)...now say these words 'baby use the 10k I droped now as TP to the bank, withdraw as much as d queue ll endure. Now d passwords for the ATM cards is 2525. That's d greatest love lines of all times. D girl ll not forget d date she met u. Thank me later!
Buahahahahahahha...I betchu....she'll never 4get u!
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Dammyjohn(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2014
I have just said the number five to a girlfriend and she felt it emotionally and she smiled.That was the power of words!
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2014
5 words or statements? undecided
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Sunnybabe(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2014
venomous:
Yes it is true that ladies are moved by what they hear.. But my brother saying this words won't just magically flip her switch.... Some girls fall even with out guys saying anything. ..honestly it is not exactly known what makes a girl fall for a guy... But am sure it is more than saying this five lines if you like sef recite a full book for some girls they won't even look your face...
but not withstanding they still like hearing the no 5.
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by ikeduru2002: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2014
Everyday
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by kwenu: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2014
wise comment
ronalmagic10:
Words r never enuf 2 make a lady love you but some words spoken at d ryt tym can do wonders eg

'You'll make a great mother'
This statement will raise her self esteem and make her believe in herself. She may even begin to think that you would want her to raise your kids thus assuring her of your commitment to d relationship. Trust me, she would give her best to sustain d relationship.

NOTE: This can only work 4 most serious girls. Others like runs girls would silently laff at u. D only language dey understand is money and more money
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2014
cheesy I hate the 'mechanical' use of words. However it seems that is what many ladies like.
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by smith4real1980: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2014
No try am with warri babe,else na 1 chance u don enter!!!
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2014
Super1759:
see this one. your a village girl that's why it won't move you
duhhhhh,y ar u pained? undecided
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2014
The topic said "5 words" and you came up with a list? Na wao.
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2014
kelechi50:
that is it not by word but by action

Ok thats what ave been trying to say it takes both
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2014
lovespyc007:
u r very correct bt wen it comes 2 d matters of d hrt u especially in a relationship weda marriage, datin, courtship etc its gud u put ur words in2 motion or actions so dat d person will hv no reason 2 doubt hw much u love him or her cos there will be a point wen words will hold no meanin if its nt justified by actions

Yes I concur.
There should be a synergy between thoughts, actions and words.

1 Like

Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2014
isacolukay:

E be like say ur guy never handle u till ur legs start shaking abi?

Lol but that is action no bi words b dat. Which girl leg dey shake for "I love you"
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2014
lovespyc007:
Seconded bt pls tell me d % needed in ur own perception

What do you mean . % 50 - 50
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2014
ronalmagic10:
Words r never enuf 2 make a lady love you but some words spoken at d ryt tym can do wonders eg

'You'll make a great mother'
This statement will raise her self esteem and make her believe in herself. She may even begin to think that you would want her to raise your kids thus assuring her of your commitment to d relationship. Trust me, she would give her best to sustain d relationship.

NOTE: This can only work 4 most serious girls. Others like runs girls would silently laff at u. D only language dey understand is money and more money

One million likes.
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2014
Cheadiva:
God bless u jawe...lame lines for primary skul girls

Lol even primary school girls have opened eyes
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2014
cuteboy2:

Who do they cheat with? Aliens?

They cheat another girl ! Or mayb man self
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2014
Doesn't matter how many times you say all that to a woman!

[size=18pt]She will definitely leave when she wants to[/size]

1 Like

Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2014
DaLexyAnn:

You're wrong dear.

For some people, words are everything. We all have different ways of receiving love.
For some of us, words can build a meaningful basis for love.

I'm not talking about flattery now, but genuine words of encouragement.

Words Reflect The Heart Dear

You mayb right , but i have been i. Situations where the guy compliments the girl and tell her all this wonderful things, and then beat her up when she does wrong go out all night drinking and messing around with girls ..,,
Sooo wt ur saying is is a guy uses words we should just fall

Lol i stand by what i said before if its not accompanied by actions the words mean nothing .

Ok i love you u r so fantastic i wanna spend my life with you. ....., do u blive me ..., sit down there and wait
That how des girls would sweet talk men n empty their pocket .
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2014
prince3009:
Doesn't matter how many times you say all that to a woman!

[size=18pt]She will definitely leave when she wants to[/size]

Thanks uve gt sense
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2014
foxxynik:

Actions?.....
If words don't mean nothing...
Actions won't mean a thing too...
Most guys I know will get u whatever you want and even do whatever that pleases you.... whenever they get what they want...they'll jst swerve off...
But a lot of guys keep to their words more..and they mean what they say!
You shld rather seek for those words so you can hold them accountable for it..than actions!

Being loyal and faithful and sticking to one woman now that is action .
You guys would never understand keep spinning them lines and see hw far it takes you.

I didnt say words wont help i said it works hand in hand with the actions of people anyone can open der mouth and say all d nice things in the world n it wont mean anything only a weak minded chic wud just take it
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2014
Lol u guys should leave me lol go and serenade those Naija babes with words lol
Lets see if you manage to put ring on her finger

Infact how many of u are married
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by hismond(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2014
if a girl tanks u on her bbm status always, it means u re paying well. guys, pay more & talk less, all dis 5 na for secondary school girls
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by hismond(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2014
Lala247:
Lol u guys should leave me lol go and serenade those Naija babes with words lol
Lets see if you manage to put ring on her finger

Infact how many of u are married

didn't u learn that naija men are best at hit & run Olympics
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2014
Slimmos:
just followed u now on instagram.. follow back pls..moses

Ok thanks wt name moses, cuz i cant find it
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2014
hismond:

didn't u learn that naija men are best at hit & run Olympics

I know but dey seem not to know that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.