Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You (91869 Views)

10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2015
Niggaz... getting hook up on this thread..... Its funny...huhh!
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
mirexxx:
seriously? u lyk me?
Sure I do...
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by mirexxx(f): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Sure I do...
cool i lyk u too...buh i avnt seen ur pic
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
mirexxx:
cool i lyk u too...buh i avnt seen ur pic
u wanna see it...?? Ok I wud put it..
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
Those five things are not applicable to me. And if they would, that would be at tertiary level. First think in my own case is to wear my innocent look. I have caught attention of many beautiful ladies holder & younger in different locations, in bank, school, gathering of all kinds. You know what i do? i keep silent & focus on something far away not knowing that i am seeing nothing but the lady in question. Anyway it also depend.
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sometime, i charm them with my simple look, stature, height, tickness of my body under the cloth & my female size butt. Not only that, my clear voice with strong ability to command speech & uses of right words to describe issues.
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
mynairatime:
Those five things are not applicable to me. And if they would, that would be at tertiary level. First think in my own case is to wear my innocent look. I have caught attention of many beautiful ladies holder & younger in different locations, in bank, school, gathering of all kinds. You know what i do? i keep silent & focus on something far away not knowing that i am seeing nothing but the lady in question. Anyway it also depend.
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sometime, i charm them with my simple look, stature, height, tickness of my body under the cloth & my female size butt. Not only that, my clear voice with strong ability to command speech & uses of right words to describe issues.
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by segdan(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
forget all this storys if a girl love u she love not all till u tell her she is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
Also, my simple muscular body adds to that. It makes cloths look smart on me. I dress corporate, i dont use gangstar wears. My shirts might not that be expensive but always clean & feeted. Well, don't have eye contact with me if u are shy person, if not u will not feel confortable. Sometime, if i meet a beautiful lady some where, if i found in her eyes that i have charmed her, i will just approach her & say hello beautiful angel we will just have little conversation. Do you know why i approach her? because i know i have charmed her, i want her to think that i want to woo her but i will not, at the midle of the conversation i will just leave her there waving my hand bye...baby, I never finished dealing with those thieves. Well, i have little of everything. I NEVER FINISH U WANT HEAR MORE? ask google.
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
My walk is catworking in nature. I match the ground majestically, i do maintain close distance between last & next steps exept if i am in hurry. Well, my beard makes things easier, it makes me looks little more masured. shei i go sit dan u go come pick one yello popo? ha ha ha...or you go talk say na dat black chako u wan carry go home?...maybe i don dey fall in love 'ni'?
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by mirexxx(f): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
u wanna see it...?? Ok I wud put it..
hmmmmmsmiley
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2015
mirexxx:
hmmmmmsmiley
Yh
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lol...u've got a very strong face...ion think dat gurl's ready for a dude mith some metallic looks!
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by noblegrex: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2015
okonja:

You are a very good badt dude wink
I'm surprised cause I learnt that always work any time anyday
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by horluwakemmy(f): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
only a gel of dignity will b move wit some serious words.u cnt say anytin wit all those gel dat are engage wit all dose guy dat are money speaking u cnt no matter u try u CNT
Re: 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You by Naijasturf(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice one!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.