Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures (28194 Views)

Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / My Wedding Pictures - Today / Α Message From Tonia...........a Must Read For All Ladies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by McLove(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed
another reason why the dislike button is needed

4 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Icudkill: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
u look soooooo youngg smiley
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Her bra hand is showing cry what the hell happened to hand less bra? Am I d only one seeing this?

3 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by kevoh(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
I agree with SAMBARRY,if una like make una yab me. The exposed bra was a no-no and I'll blame the bridesmaid for that. Future bridesmaids and best men, please take note.You are/were not appointed for pictures' sake, you are there to help the newly-married have a near perfect wedding. Do the needful!

10 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
MarvellousGod:
grin grin undecided undecided undecided..... eehh, Is this how low you can go? insulting people at any slightest opportunity? ? issorait. ..

Madam, you should have been constructive in your criticism... will you feel good if anyone told you that about your wedding pics same way you said it here??
even the bible says open criticism is better than hidden deception. I will rather prefer someone to tell me madam your make up is bad or your bra is showing and then I will adjust than for every body to tell me your dressing is alright when it is not just because they don't want to hurt my feelings or make me feel bad

the purpose of criticism especially CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is to make the person a better person or improve the person as regards certain areas and not to make the person feel bad.if I am told my make up is ad I will take it in good faith and work on it again . Will that take 5 naira from my body?

3 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by sukkot: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Pennywise:

Thou shall not covet another man's wife.

Op, open your eyes very well to people like this. They are every where. Your neighborhood, her work place, even church. Marriage doesnt remove temptation. It only mitigates it.

And for you, take your eyes off other women, at least for 5years. God doesnt forgive anything done before then.
who said i was coveting his wife ? did you see the part where i said ' treat each other well ' ?. what i was doing is encouraging the guy to be faithfull by letting him realize he has a gem
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by EnOuGh90(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
;DHappy married Life man...But u look dull 4 those Trad pishure...r u tired...+ plus weting dey worry those yeye guys 4dat pishure,u no tell them make dem shine them yeye shoe B4 coming...
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by folabayo1(f): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Happy married life. And I wish u both all d goodness and joy of marriage(Amen) but ur wife make tho...Her blush is 2much infact her make up artiste deserve strokes of cain haba grin

3 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by henchamb(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
HML bro, the shoes of ur men on suit tho. they even raise am up make we see

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
crystalflakes:
Her bra hand is showing cry what the hell happened to hand less bra? Am I d only one seeing this?
y do pple jst want to see the mistake others make,nt caring to see wat the better part is....aunty keep ur complains to urself and rejoice wif the new couple.

2 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by tiswell(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
byvan:

This isn't right, we mustn't ruin ones happiness angry
now,that's a modest response from a nice lady,btw,are u the one on ya dp wink
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
kevoh:
I agree with SAMBARRY,if una like make una yab me. The exposed bra was a no-no and I'll blame the bridesmaid for that. Future bridesmaids and best men, please take note.You are/were not appointed for pictures' sake, you are there to help the newly-married have a near perfect wedding. Do the needful!
exactly. There are strapless bras every where that is not up to 1k.and the brides maid should have made her look better. Does it now mean I am not happy for them? undecided

one of the reasons why nollywood has not gone anywhere is that they assume every criticism is destructive criticism made to make the person feel bad $ that is why they will not win any international award or earn support from multi national industries because they just won't accept constructive criticism and that's the same mentality nigerians have. If you criticize they just assume you are a hater
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
tiswell:
now,that's a modest response from a nice lady,btw,are u the one on ya dp wink

Thank you.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by dipopooo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Pennywise:
Congratulations. Your wife looks beautiful. And you look confident and ready.

Old man, make you no hide your self. You hear?

Mumu
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by tiswell(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
undecided
crystalflakes:
must u comment
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
McLove:
another reason why the dislike button is needed
grin grin grin
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
This is what a brides make up should look like. Moderate and simple. Make up is meant to enhance the beauty you already have and not turn your face into a coat of many colours

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
And this too . nothing is shouting too much

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by deebrain(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Happy married life and why is blush so much on your wife's cheeks plus wrong colour. Same witheexcessive eye shadow in her traditional wedding

white wedding untidy hair and displaying of white bra 60+women use.haba! She no employ make up artist that will ensure nothing about her looks flops lipsrsealed

you must be a very sad person.

2 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Op's wife couldn't afford a good makeup artist and had to deep her cheeks in red palm oil. grin
Oh no.

and is that her white bra i see under her ill-fitting wedding gown sad shocked

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! sad sad

HML sha embarassed

It is well embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by 100Cents: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Congrats bro.

Isn't easy
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
deebrain:

you must be a very sad person.
on the contrary I'm always happy and excited but if something doesn't look too good in my eyes I will tell the person because I am not an hypocrite wink

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
There are affordable make up artist every where. It is not a sin to look good talk less of your wedding

You don't have to break a bank to get a good make up artist

Joavid:
Op's wife couldn't afford a good makeup artist and had to deep her cheeks in red palm oil. grin
Oh no.

HML sha embarassed

It is well embarassed

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Happy married life and why is blush so much on your wife's cheeks plus wrong colour. Same witheexcessive eye shadow in her traditional wedding

white wedding untidy hair and displaying of white bra 60+women use.haba! She no employ make up artist that will ensure nothing about her looks flops lipsrsealed
de der de fight fault in people oo
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Joavid:
Oh no.

HML sha embarassed

It is well embarassed
I'm sure you knkw thunder will soon fire you
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Ilekeh(f): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Congratsssssssssssss
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Ilekeh(f): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Her smile is cute and sweet.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by helphelp: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:

Are you married? If yes, are you happy with your marriage??

2 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by deebrain(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
on the contrary I'm always happy and excited but if something doesn't look too good in my eyes I will tell the person because I am not an hypocrite wink

you are more dangerous than a hypocrite. You are known as a spectator. Quick to point out what and what should have been done after the deed has been done. A thread was opened to celebrate an immediate past event. Rather than maybe far later, you use the pics as examples of your corrections, you come over-under the cover of nairaland-immediately after the event to manifest.

5 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
exactly. There are strapless bras every where that is not up to 1k.and the brides maid should have made her look better. Does it now mean I am not happy for them? undecided

one of the reasons why nollywood has not gone anywhere is that they assume every criticism is destructive criticism made to make the person feel bad $ that is why they will not win any international award or earn support from multi national industries because they just won't accept constructive criticism and that's the same mentality nigerians have. If you criticize they just assume you are a hater
comparing his wedding to nollywood is indeed stoopid. Sorry to say
that

Wedding is once in a lifetime. You could have mailed him to tell him the few faults you find in the pictures instead of the public show of madness you displayed.

When you correct a nollywood producer he will make amends in his new production. Will the op have another wedding? Absolutely f*cking not!

6 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by okirewaju(f): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Congrats OP

Beautiful bride you've got there!
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Ranchhoddas: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:

what in the seven kingdoms is wrong with you?Is the husband complaining? 4k you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors / Brother Battles Married Sister Over Landed Property Citing Igbo Tradition / How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.