Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures (28195 Views)

Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / My Wedding Pictures - Today / Α Message From Tonia...........a Must Read For All Ladies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
waooooo nice wedding. .. dou u fk up instead of u to tell us to enjoy the wedding cake u said we should enjoy the pix

thank God i did mine in los Angeles
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Shinelle(f): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lmao....I have a lot of things to say,though true, deyre not nice, so I'd hold them in. Congrats to d couple

Now, to nairalanders, a lot of us here are hypocrites oo, we criticize celebs and ppl who's faces n pics we get to see daily on posts , not minding how de feel but once it gets to "nairalanders wedding pics" , a lot of burt- kissing starts... Beautiful wife, lovely pics " even when we laff behind ... Pls once you put ur life on the internet, brace up and be ready for all d responses uld get!
grin grin grin grin grin
....lest I forget, @Sambarry said all I wudv said

4 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by tiswell(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
crystalflakes:
yeah I just noticed u. Who is the busybody nw? undecided
angry
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
she is a beautiful lady.
i have no probs with her makeup , blush and hair, but that white bra is a no no for me.
What happens to sleeveless bra ? its not even dt she is bursty and may find it difficult to get her size..Whoever gave her dt bra advise finished hair.

For her hair, d chief bridesmaid did not do her job. A little brushing would have fixed it. Not all peeps hv money to fix artificial hair, also, dt hair maybe ponytail she did.

2 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Whether my own go toosh o or e no go toosh o, I wan marry my friend! Husband wey go husband me till my skin wrinkles and all my teeth fall out...I'm talking forever Baby kiss kiss kiss

Congrats to this fast beginners.

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
ladygogo:
t

Kulyie? grin grin. Do you know this chic was made up by banke meshida? It just doesnt make sense to shell out almost N500,000 for makeup and it still wont make sense to some to shell out N30,000 for makeup. I think it all boils down to whats important to each person/couple.
there are make up artist that will happily collect 5k and still do a good job.kilode.ahaaannnn.i didn't say they have to spend half a million to look good but whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wow, nice one. Wish you both all the best.

On a lighter note, hold her small small for waist biko... grin grin
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
HML OP
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
jam04:

I doubt if you are a happy lady...have you ever have cause to celebrate happiness ever since you come of age? You sound pained and bitter..
no need to get emotional it won't do you any good. Someone asked a question and I answered him aptly anyway you've asked whether I have had any cause to celebrate happiness. The answer is yes

1. My birthdays. It's a privilege to see 365 days
2.my graduation ceremony several years back
3.when I got a good job
4.when I was promoted
5.when I had my baby
6.when a loved one was free of cancer
7.when my kid brother got a job after 6 years of job hunting
8.after my brother's wife put to bed after years of marriage etc and so forth.so yes I've had lots of good times and lots of reasons to celebrate. I can go on and on because God's blessing in my life is endless cool
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
jam04:

We know your types!! Your type always look for flaws in every happy situation. Wish them happy marriage, the wedding is just for celebration.
@op your bride is beautiful. You are one lucky chap
good you know my type and if your eyes were functioning properly you will see where i wished the couple a happy married life wink
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by ladygogo: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
there are make up artist that will happily collect 5k and still do a good job.kilode.ahaaannnn.i didn't say they have to spend half a million to look good but whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

Even that 5k gaan go hard some people to drop for make-up and paying 5k for bridal makeup in Nigeria will definitely look razz. grin. Like I said, it all boils down to whats important to them as a couple.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
pickabeau1:
Sambarry your comments reek of bitterness

op..happy married life
Your wife is an ebony beauty
your opinion

which will perpetually be YOUR opinion tongue

If you like quote me hundred times I will answer all of them whenever I am free

Oshisco tongue

next
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Ewuro4: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
your wife is finer than u.
time to stop sending us pm.

hmll

He sends you pms?

Enjoy your marriage OP.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
ladygogo:

Even that 5k gaan go hard some people to drop for make-up and paying 5k for bridal makeup in Nigeria will definitely look razz. grin. Like I said, it all boils down to whats important to them as a couple.
5k go hard? Haba shocked

that money they spent on bridal ladies or aso ebi if they had spent it on make up it will turn out sweet

it's annoying when people aren't catching my drift and trying to get cynical with me. Wedding is once in a lifetime after that day becomes memories. You should look so good that after 5 or 10 years of marriage others can still flip through your wedding album and say girl you look hot.

Sometimes when I go pay my mom visits at home and I'm going through her wedding album I am always wowed.you get my point? Not that you will be looking like you're going for calabar festival smiley
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nmeri17: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
hmmmm...op yur wife is gorgeous. smileywhat's her moniker pls??
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by pickabeau1: 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
your opinion

which will perpetually be YOUR opinion tongue

If you like quote me hundred times I will answer all of them whenever I am free

Oshisco tongue

next

Aja to ma sonu ko ni gbo fere ode
You will display your usual online bravado rather than raise your hands andsay maybe I went too far

Even the best made makeup and hair will change based on the heat and stress of the day

This woman has moved onto another stage of her life with her husband

Pray for her and pray to God to do your own for you rather than wallowing in bitterness in the guise of constructive criticism

7 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
pickabeau1:

You will display your usual online bravado rather than raise your hands andsay maybe I went too far

Even the best made makeup and hair will change based on the heat and stress of the day

Pray for her and pray to God to do your own for you rather than wallowing in bitterness in the guise of constructive criticism

That is the point she is not getting, she keeps ranting all through the thread, the man and his wife don move on, she still dey here dey misyarn.... undecided undecided
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by pickabeau1: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
shinejackie:

That is the point she is not getting, she keeps ranting all through the thread, the man and his wife don move on, she still dey here dey misyarn.... undecided undecided

Women are their own worst enemies

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
You rant too much for a man kilode.cho cho cho everywhere you go.up and down ejo wewe.shut up your mouth and read in between the lines instead of going about typing balderdash.

Like I said I will not take my words back. I know you want me to take it back tongue I am proud to announce to you that that will not happen. It will only happen if my criticism was borne out of negative intentions tongue

so you and your dog that will lost can go to blazes including your useless advisory adura.channel it to yourself. Alainironu okunrin.ori golotogoloto bi eru ole.broda ode undecided
pickabeau1:

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by pickabeau1: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:

Like I said I will not take my words back. I know you want me to take it back tongue I am proud to announce to you that that will not happen. It will only happen if my criticism was borne out of negative intentions tongue

All this for a simple post.
OK

Your criticism did not stem of positivity
I see bitterness everywhere

Change your ways

2 Likes

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by fairygeh(f): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
jam04:

Go and die
You are a fool and it's you that will die IJN.1mbecile.oloruburuku oloshi.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
That is your business your opinion and strictly what you think. I have said it times without number it wasn't borne out of bitterness. It was meant to improve her look that is all. If all you see is bitterness then that is your own cup of tea. If you like talk to me anyhow iwona abaminile. If you want to quote me be sensible about it

and you too change your stooppeed ways
pickabeau1:

All this for a simple post.
OK

Your criticism did not stem of positivity
I see bitterness everywhere

Change your ways

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by xtervaganza(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I do cool
i no sure
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Generalkorex(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mickhandy
your wife fine pass you sha.lol
happy married life
may God bless your home.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
xtervaganza:
i no sure
your opinion wink
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by abbeyporch26(f): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hapi marriage lyfe .may God almight bless ur home wit fruit of d womb source of marriage n guide u , give u wisdom to lead n control ur home
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
ko sogbon teleda tele fi te aye lorun o.watever u do a human being must say sumtin.we cant be 100percent perfect.HML
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
shinejackie:

but you no dey misyarn mr eke is my hobby.

1 Like

Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by viccassi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
your wife is should have wear hand bra. shocked
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by viccassi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
your wife is should have wear hand bra.
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
ffo:

you should have done that privately by sending him a mail. there are better ways.
ahen this is a better way to address me smiley
Re: My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures by Drdreluv: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
can some one help me out with the step by step how traditional wedding is done in yourba land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors / Brother Battles Married Sister Over Landed Property Citing Igbo Tradition / How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.