Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? (18557 Views)

How To Decode A Person Possessed With Marine Spirit. / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / How Does One Know He/she Is Called By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? by Pasqa: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2014
These days,there are news of people being possesed from birth or after birth with spirits they know nothing of.Some know they are posseed and they take it in good faith while others are ignorant of the fact and some others dnt believe it exists at all ( which dosent make it less true). My question now is how can anyone( me,you,your neighbour, friend or anyone around you ) know he or she has emere?
pls post something you are sure of so as not to mislead others.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? by Truth24(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2014
By attending TB Joshua's Church
Re: How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? by Pasqa: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2014
Truth24:
By attending TB Joshua's Church
Not many believes TB joshua is,real.
Re: How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? by Generalkorex(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2014
Its always written on the forehead.
Look at a mirror you gonna see it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? by Pasqa: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
62 views and only four comments nawa o. Pls comment cos you never know,it might change someone's life for better.
Re: How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? by sagina(m): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Pasqa:
These days,there are news of people being possesed from birth or after birth with spirits they know nothing of.Some know they are posseed and they take it in good faith while others are ignorant of the fact and some others dnt believe it exists at all ( which dosent make it less true). My question now is how can anyone( me,you,your neighbour, friend or anyone around you ) know he or she has emere?
I will give you an answer
Re: How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? by sagina(m): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2018
Pasqa:
1. Emere dreams a lot and 98% come to pass all the time.
2. They are very beautiful though not all but they are seductive in nature so when you pass around them sex comes to your mind.
3. They dont eat sometimes even for a day and they dont feel hungry at all.
4. They are surrounded with good fortune so any guy they date them will be rich and get unexpected blessings and riches in many ways.
5. They prophecy see visions and talk with a lot spiritual knowledge.
6. They love making thier hair.
7. They have diverse talents but singing is thier main talent, they have angelic voice when singing.
8. Guys tend to surround them all the time than the other girls
9.They love talking alone without anyone.
10. When they eat they tend to pour part of the food on the table or floor all the time.

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? by Nostradamus: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
sagina:

2. They are very beautiful though not all but they are seductive in nature so when you pass around them sex comes to your mind.
4. They are surrounded with good fortune so any guy they date them will be rich and get unexpected blessings and riches in many ways.
7. They have diverse talents but singing is thier main talent, they have angelic voice when singing.
10. When they eat they tend to pour part of the food on the table or floor all the time.
shocked
Re: How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? by africandictator(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
sagina:

please how can I contact you regarding this. I have an enquiry
Re: How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? by Shellsploit: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Lalasticlala can relate...
Re: How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? by Shellsploit: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
sagina:

shocked

(1) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today / "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo / Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.