Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? (31831 Views)

Church Members Arrested During Service For Noise Pollution In Lagos / Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service / How Much Authority Should A Pastor Have Over A Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by hotice01: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Some people are hurtin so bad that u have to do more than preach a massage to them.u hv to BE a massage to them.this comin year make up ur mind to be a blessing to others.leave a legacy for ur generation&not just trying to get wealth.Be the change u want instead of complaining.Hv a blessed&wonderful new year.-Courage(AceRoyal Consults).

1 Like

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Hollawaley(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2014
Thats how some pastors are u'll discuss ur personal life with them next thing he preaches it to the church...such is life
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by duni04(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2014
Maybe it was payback cos sister faith didn't enter bedroom with him for deliverance, who knows grin

1 Like

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by nora544: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2014
Pastors are nigerian Gods!

1 Like

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by tartar9(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2014
why isnt she yet married dont she know that the church needs more hands in the offering bowl.
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Truckpusher(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
they dnt behave that way BC they are enemies of progress,dey dnt like good thing,dearie Jesus is d way,truth and life,u need him like seriously,merry Christmas
Which of the planets are you from again? grin

1 Like

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by tiswell(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Pastoring as a proffession is overated
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by drstainlex: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2014
ask me
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Boss13: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2014
clemzo101:
Mind u, sister faith is a very simple lady, in her late 30s, no record of her rejecting anybody, she's a very simple and gentle sister, dat was why people felt bad

She should quit her membership with that church. It is just so embarrassing

3 Likes

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by ProfEinstein: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
50% right,for him t talk to sis faith like that,it means that sis faith has been rejecting suitor's my dear,for d fact that he reacted that way on her it means he want d best f her,d pastor is her spiritual director,lastly some issues are solved in an extreme way like this
You must be sick upstairs,deluded punk

5 Likes

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by passionate88: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2014
That pastor harsh o

1 Like

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by mattkelly: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2014
The Pastor is an Ass-hole and a Murdafucker..Imagine the embarrasement
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
they dnt behave that way BC they are enemies of progress,dey dnt like good thing,dearie Jesus is d way,truth and life,u need him like seriously,merry Christmas
What do you know about Satanism?
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by lastmessenger: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2014
asalimpo:
*I wud wish the ground wud open up and swallow me. If i were faith *

How right the bible is.
A fool is known by his words.

Besides, what's up with this marraige thing,like we're gonna b down here forever *dodging bombs and tryna make it in a decayg and sinkg world*

peopl marry and their spouse die - they remarry.
Some dont marry and live productive lives.
Some marry and it's so so.
Others marry and its hell all d way
others marry and its bliss.
Nothng d biggie. Others adopt childdren.

You are right bro.
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by santana45: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2014
Sister Faith should have walked up to that alter and give that pastor a resounding slap. Nonsense. Or better sue that pastor to court, oh I remember there is no legal system in Nigeria, the law only favors those with fat pocket. So the best option is to disgrace the pastor as well and move on with her life. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
50% right,for him t talk to sis faith like that,it means that sis faith has been rejecting suitor's my dear,for d fact that he reacted that way on her it means he want d best f her,d pastor is her spiritual director,lastly some issues are solved in an extreme way like this

You always never fail to disappoint me. Haba, always learn to shut your mouth sometimes and save us the idiocy you always spew.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Prodeegee(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2014
Ah ahn...how many times will you comment na
ireneony:
Some pastors mouth dey leak
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2014
Keep worshipping pastors..
Just dat I pity WOMEN MORE...
Because despite their level of education and exposure.,
It will only take a courageous and wise ANT to deceive them....
Sorry to say but, D quantity of GREY MATTER in their brains is very very small.

Pastors say
-don't go to the hospital when sick but dey call their family doctors when dia children fall sick.
-don't get scared 4u are secured by fire..but they surround themselves with armed men and angry prayer warriors.
- marry an outcast but they reject such wen it involves their children..
-D PROBLEM WITH MOST PENTECOSTAL PASTORS is that they TALK TOO MUCH..and no one regulates them.
They are always the OGA themselves.
Some bear ""bishop, prophet,apostle "
Only one person..
Then how can he be controlled..?
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by udemejack(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2014
Maybe the pastor wan marry ha na........ shocked shocked

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by realteflon(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2014
clemzo101:
My pastor was preaching and he dabbled into marriage issues and how some ladies are still unmarried considering their age, we all took it normal until he shouted " where is sister faith, go and marry u are old" I personally felt very bad for her. The question now is dis....."What right has a pastor to do something like that?"
The sister don too vex ur pastor, as him dey see her every year with different men
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by jess5(f): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:

Wow! Who is this person? Even a child cannot reply in such a manner. I hope you're married? And if you're not, i hope the pastor will take it upon himself to disgrace you publicly very soon.

5 Likes

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2014
Op, you are asking the wrong question.

It should be ; "is it right for a pastor to disgrace a member during service?"

We weren't there, so we can't answer why.

As for the correct version, he or she has no right to disgrace any member, even if it's their child or partner.

2 Likes

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by gudluckgreat(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:

Oga na by Force t marry? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Prodeegee(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2014
So her marriage is supposed to add more hands
I see how u think
tartar9:
why isnt she yet married dont she know that the church needs more hands in offering bowl.
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by kevoh(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2014
This is the word of god from Prophet Kevoh smiley :

Behold, ye have made your pastors higher than you. Ye have foollishly called them daddy/mummy. Ye have allowed them to collect all your earnings, sleep with your wife and daughters. Ye have forgotten that all men are made equal! Therefore however your pastor treats ye in church, I shall smite whoever complaineth.
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by ireneony(f): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2014
Prodeegee:
Ah ahn...how many times will you comment na
hmmmm
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2014
vooks:

They call it sarcasm in English. What do they call it in pidgin or Yoruba?
How many of them would recognise?

1 Like

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by dammytosh: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2014
vooks:

They call it sarcasm in English. What do they call it in pidgin or Yoruba?

Yoruba call it Sakastuc. grin
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2014
I bet the pastor made passes at sister Mary and she rejected him thus, he chose to diss her openly.

Only 1% of pastors were called by God. The remaining 99% were called by the devil to feign people and lead them astray.

If I was sister Mary, I'd stand up and tell the pastor to shut up!
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2014
clemzo101:
Are u alright? If u are agent of d devil looking for members guy abeg park well
One of them too.
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by shamecurls(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2014
Could personnaly attest to one of Oyedepo's service where he slapped a girl who claimed to be witch and told her bluntantly that she was going to Hell fire.
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2014
please who knows how the diamond bank S.W.A.G account works?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. / Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.