Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity (1269 Views)

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria / GEJ VS GMB :what Their Final 2015 Elections Campaign Messages Say About Them / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity by bashydemy(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2014
WHO IS THIS BUHARI?
?
1. Buhari was governor of Borno state under Obasanjo regime and later minister of petroleum.
?
2. Buhari birthed and supervised the establishment of the existing refineries in NIGERIA.
?

3. He was head of state between 1983-1985 (a period of 20 months).
? There was no religious crisis while he was head of state.
?

4. He reduced inflation from 23% to 4% by fiscal discipline and home grown economic team (not achieved under any other era).
?

5. J.J. Rawlings of Ghana took over 2 years before him and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders in Nigeria to prison.
?
6. Under his watch as PTF chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn’t been matched by 12 years of the PDP. Hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or before his time.
?
7. He refused to collect allowance while serving as chairman of the PTF because he said he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of same government.
?
8. He returned excess money spent to purse of government on his return from oversea training as a military officer
?
9. He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja.
?
10. Buhari personally recommended late Dora Akunyili to OBJ because of her diligence during PTF interaction.
? Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past ended up vindicating him! The man who was asked by OBJ to take over PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of indicting Buhari ended up being prosecuted for misappropriatin?g $100 million of PTF funds!
?
11. His personal driver and cook of many years are christians
? He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and show proof. No one has till today taken up the challenge.
?

12. He is the ONLY politician in northern Nigeria today who fills rallies without renting a crowd!
? People who know him (including pastor Bakare) have said of him……” All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank”.
?
If honesty and probity are the things you want for Nigeria, now is the time to choose right.
? ”Conscience is an opened wound, only truth can heal it”
? Spread the message to the uninformed, misinformed and all Nigerians home and abroad. Carry Go Buhari ( the people's General)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity by html14java(f): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2014
SPACE

YOU SEE WHAT G. M. BUHARI HAS CAUSED?

[size=18pt]GEJ, 2009-2019[/size]

SвAи
Re: Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity by phransix147(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2014
Are u serious GMB rejected the money?

What are we waiting for na? That man is whom Nigeria needs now...

3 Likes

Re: Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity by ogb5(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Another paid e - rat on the loose.

For your information, the blood of the youth corpers and 800 other men, women and children that Buhari's supporters killed in 2011 will always call for punishment on buhari.

You can put lipstick on a pig but it will always remain a pig.

I wonder how people like you sleep at night after coming online to deceive children who were too young to understand the criminal acts of buhari in the past 40 years.
Re: Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2014
I pray the best man wins. If GMB won't impose sharia law on the whole of Nigeria should he win, then he is a good shot. All Nigeria needs is change. If only Nigeria can measure up to malaysia, a country where Nigeria once assisted in paying her teachers salaries. Imagine!
In other news, vote the imcumbent governor of Ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun for his second term bid. Vote a governor whose mission is to rebuild. vote wisely!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity by mekaboy(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2014
u reject ur salary and then take loan from bank to buy ticket. I think such a person should have his head examined .
Re: Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity by SmartCount(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2014
Big liars! All those points you listed above as GMG's achievements have been disproved, and they are all lies. Don't you people get tired of regurgitating the same lies over and over again? @OP go and find something meaningful to do.
Re: Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2014
GMB: INTEGRITY PERSONIFIED

1 Like

Re: Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity by Sylvarresta(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2014
Sai Buhari the only contestant for Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity by bashydemy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
ogb5:
Another paid e - rat on the loose.

For your information, the blood of the youth corpers and 800 other men, women and children that Buhari's supporters killed in 2011 will always call for punishment on buhari.

You can put lipstick on a pig but it will always remain a pig.

I wonder how people like you sleep at night after coming online to deceive children who were too young to understand the criminal acts of buhari in the past 40 years.
You just come online to rant nonsense with no proof.... The blood will surely ask who is definately responsible either GEJ, Ali Modu Sherrif, GMB who ever...but mind Sai the peoples General..
Re: Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity by ogb5(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
bashydemy:
You just come online to rant nonsense with no proof.... The blood will surely ask who is definately responsible either GEJ, Ali Modu Sherrif, GMB who ever...but mind Sai the peoples General..

You have not answered my question. How do you sleep peacefully at night after trying to deceiving young people online throughout the day, trying to confuse the young that there is something good about Buhari when you know fully that Buhari is far from being someone who should be made a minister, talk less of being made president.

I say you are trying to deceive the young because no one can sell buhari to the old. The old folks witnessed Buhari's draconian rule in the 80's, they witnessed his lopsided projects in PTF. They witness his lack of regards for the unity of Nigeria when he not only refused to appear before the oputa panel but pushed for the report of the panel not to be published.

His call that his supporters should destroy his opponents caused the death of 800 nigerians, youth corpers inclusive in 2011. No matter how long it takes, Buhari will be punished for his atrocities against Nigerians.

For those who were too young to understand the atrocities of Buhari, just ask your parents to tell you about the difficulties Buhari put Nigerians through in the 80's
Re: Photo: GMB What A Man Of Integrity by bashydemy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
ogb5:

You have not answered my question. How do you sleep peacefully at night after trying to deceiving young people online throughout the day, trying to confuse the young that there is something good about Buhari when you know fully that Buhari is far from being someone who should be made a minister, talk less of being made president.

I say you are trying to deceive the young because no one can sell buhari to the old. The old folks witnessed Buhari's draconian rule in the 80's, they witnessed his lopsided projects in PTF. They witness his lack of regards for the unity of Nigeria when he not only refused to appear before the oputa panel but pushed for the report of the panel not to be published.

His call that his supporters should destroy his opponents caused the death of 800 nigerians, youth corpers inclusive in 2011. No matter how long it takes, Buhari will be punished for his atrocities against Nigerians.

For those who were too young to understand the atrocities of Buhari, just ask your parents to tell you about the difficulties Buhari put Nigerians through in the 80's

Wow sorry i sleep at night cos i know what is right and i know what am saying, Now let me ask you this question...

How do you sleep at night knowingfully that you supporting a clueless president who under his watch more than 200 girls are missing and it took him more than 2 month to believe they are missing?

How do you sleep at night when you find out you supporting a man who under his watch billions of dollars is missing and he keep saying the money did not miss cos if that happen the US will know cos its their money?

How do you sleep at night when you remember the clueless you supporting go publicly to say stealing is not corruption?

How do you sleep at night when you GEJ said Boko haram who are killing innocents citizen are his siblin and they are in his Govt and he can't do anything to them instead he keep saying how will you send Army to go and kill your siblins..

How do you sleep at night when you remember your so call GEJ keep disgracing us all over the world..

How do you sleep at night when you know that clueless and his bling bling pastor try to smuggle our $15m into South Africa and was caught red handed...

How do you feel when you remember that clueless under his watch alot of graduating dies due to immigration scam and he said nothing about it up till today..

N.B.. can you please give me a proof against GMB Govt and i will do the same..

(1) (Reply)

Borno Senatorial Contest: PDP Drops Sheriff / 10 African Dictators Of All Time / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Speaks About Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.