Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Please Vote For My Idea To The Obama Team: A Proposal For World Anti-terrorism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Vote For My Idea To The Obama Team: A Proposal For World Anti-terrorism (689 Views)

Obama’s Team In Nigeria To Back Buhari’s Plans and rescue of Chibok girls / World Anti-Corruption Day: Nigeria's Ranking / Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For My Idea To The Obama Team: A Proposal For World Anti-terrorism by bebrief(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2008
Good day all Good people of Nairaland.

I've submitted an idea and wanted to see if you could quickly vote for it. The title is: A proposal for World Anti-Terrorism. You can read and vote for the idea by clicking on the following link:

http://www.change.org/ideas/view/a_proposal_for_world_anti-terrorism

The top 10 ideas are going to be presented to the Obama Administration on Inauguration Day and will be supported by a national lobbying campaign run by Change.org, MySpace, and more than a dozen leading nonprofits after the Inauguration. So each idea has a real chance at becoming policy.

Thanks for the support,

Martin Abanobi

(1) (Reply)

Why Should Channels Television Interview The Former Bayelsa State Governor / Soludo Finally Admits Nigeria’s Link To Global Financial Crisis / Ohakim Says No To Removal Of Immunity Clause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.