Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Does This Picture Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does This Picture Mean? (1249 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Picture Mean? by asodeboyede(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2014
Any clue?

1 Share

Re: What Does This Picture Mean? by ChurchillStorm: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2014
My guess... It's just a drawing.
Re: What Does This Picture Mean? by xcolanto(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2014
It means... Women are full of babies and nothing else undecided
Re: What Does This Picture Mean? by Vanpascore(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2014
Woman eggs and man babies.

xcolanto:

a man full of babies
Re: What Does This Picture Mean? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2014
It means that for every man a woman sleeps wiv, she leaves an in print of the man in her body spiritually thus as she takes from one man she gives to another man and the man in turn gives to another woman and the cycle continues. I hope I am correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does This Picture Mean? by xcolanto(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Vanpascore:
Woman eggs and man babies.

a man full of babies

How about you just give your own interpretation and not quote me
Re: What Does This Picture Mean? by asodeboyede(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
xcolanto:
No, far from it!
Re: What Does This Picture Mean? by asodeboyede(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
sandijey:
It means that for every man a woman sleeps wiv, she leaves an in print of the man in her body spiritually thus as she takes from one man she gives to another man and the man in turn gives to another woman and the cycle continues. I hope I am correct.
Hmmm! So close.....
Does it mean they are currently inhabiting her/him?
Re: What Does This Picture Mean? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2014
I think it means a woman can av different forms within them..the mask means d many faces or decietful forms they pick for differnt times..

Op..we need d real meaning pls..
Re: What Does This Picture Mean? by gatiano(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
show me your women, that will tell me all about your civilization. We must love our blackwomen with all our lives, protect them with all our lives. they say children are the leaders of tomorrow, right! but in actual fact and in mathematical reasoning they are not the future, women are the future and builders of civilization through men. Africa wants developments, growth and out of poverty? treat your woman, mother and daughters best and handle them better than the most fragile and most delicate egg. i love my blackwomen and any other righteous women from another race that respect my black women. thus

Hail blackmother, The Lord is with you, blessed are you (blackwomen) amongst all other women and blessed is the fruit of your womb black child (black people). Holy black mother pray for us (black people) now and forever more. Amen.

the catholics (african and black people) should cut ties from vatican. holy trinity has better meaning than what most think it is.
Re: What Does This Picture Mean? by asodeboyede(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
SuperMartins:
I think it means a woman can av different forms within them..the mask means d many faces or decietful forms they pick for differnt times..

Op..we need d real meaning pls..

Those are the men that has slept with her! That is what they call soul-tie or connection! Her body counts......
Its a mystery though!
Re: What Does This Picture Mean? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
asodeboyede:

Those are the men that has slept with her! That is what they call soul-tie or connection! Her body counts......
Its a mystery though!
oh! Nice..

(1) (Reply)

Is Man Destined To Live In Ignorance? / Wake Up Call To The Nigerian Church / Angels & Sex -- A Question For Theists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.