Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship (3752 Views)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by ilotriouzAY(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Okay.. when people say they are not over a relationship, its practically because they miss some shared memories, moments etc.
If your partner decides to tell you It's over, what's the first thing that rushes into your mind?
I believe that's what you can't stand to miss/lose in that relationship if it falls apart!
Hence my question;
What would you miss if your partner declares your current relationship over?
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by pasqal09: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
ilotriouzAY:
Okay.. when people say they are not over a relationship, its practically because they miss some shared memories, moments etc.
If your partner decides to tell you It's over, what's the first thing that rushes into your mind?
I believe that's what you can't stand to miss/lose in that relationship if it falls apart!
Hence my question;
What would you miss if your partner declares your current relationship over?
I'll start another one with somebody else
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by vizkiz: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by AJ01(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Her FOOD oo..this girl can cook shocked
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
I cant say ooo...hmmm,d way i love him,i fit faint ooooo
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Oh! what will i miss...hmmmm
i will miss his kiss
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by psalmsonovic(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Her smile
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by timijoseph01(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
1st of all I dnt av a partner...
also not all guyz are fools, som remain single

1 Like

Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by Aybee92(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Men I will miss everytin
Her smile ,her kiss, her naiveness, her innocent anger,her shyness, the way she talks, her honesty and straightforwardness
mehn if she live me Na die I dey grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
timijoseph01:

Lol! Are you saying that guys in a relationship are fools?

If that's the case, ever heard of conji?
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by Aybee92(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
timijoseph01:
as in guys DAT r not single r fools abi? undecided
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Aybee92:
Men I will miss everytin
Her smile ,her kiss, her naiveness, her innocent anger,her shyness, the way she talks, her honesty and straightforwardness
mehn if she live me Na die I dey grin

Don't you think you forgot to add you will miss her thing

You grab ba?
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by Aybee92(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
ronald4lif:

Don't you think you forgot to add you will miss her thing

You grab ba?
Nop I don't do DAT lyk seriously Na broda I be grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by olafrosh(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Evrytin abt her......cos am missing one already
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by braine(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
I'll miss the 'ukwu'. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Aybee92:
Nop I don't do DAT lyk seriously Na broda I be grin grin grin

Guyman, so na broda format you dey use bleach her brain lol
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by timijoseph01(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Aybee92:
as in guys DAT r not single r fools abi? undecided
who knws... May be ☻
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by timijoseph01(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
ronald4lif:

Lol! Are you saying that guys in a relationship are fools?

If that's the case, ever heard of conji?
being single is d greatest freedom one cn have..
Conji...¿¿¿ Is it a he/she¿¿ Lol
no one bares dat name in france ☻
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by Aybee92(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
timijoseph01:

who knws... May be ☻
guy go seminary Jor abi u be make I shut up tongue
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by AfricanApple(f): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
I will miss everything we do together
until I meet someone like him again else there is no one like him. I wish nothing like break ups exist, I wish we have always been partners from heaven
chei, if wishes were horses.... sad
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by Aybee92(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
ronald4lif:

Guyman, so na broda format you dey use bleach her brain lol
yes o Na Watin we dey use help d ministry move to d permanent site grin
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
I'll just kneel down thank God, truely i woun't miss anything the only thing i will miss may be that her foul scented smelling p*ssy.
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by Aybee92(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
until I meet someone like him again else there is no one like him. I wish nothing like break ups exist, I wish we have always been partners from heaven
U mean everything as in all join grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
pasqal09:

I'll start another one with somebody else

As in wats dat thing dat ur partner does dat makes her special
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
I will miss her fabulous P*ssy.
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
AJ01:
Her FOOD oo..this girl can cook shocked

Permit me to call u Olounje iya
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
until I meet someone like him again
else there is no one like him. I wish nothing like break ups exist, I wish we have always been partners from heaven

You are confusing us ohh, are you currently with him or he is an ex
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by AfricanApple(f): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Aybee92:

U mean everything as in all join grin grin grin
bad boy, are where your mind don carry you go

I mean everything, at least its not only one thing we do together na.
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Midehi:
I cant say ooo...hmmm,d way i love him,i fit faint ooooo

Midehi:
Oh! what will i miss...hmmmm
i will miss his kiss

Faint make I see u
By the way,come make I kiss u maybe u go rememba ur boo's own
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by pasqal09: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

As in wats dat thing dat ur partner does dat makes her special
There's no one that's indispensable
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by AfricanApple(f): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
ronald4lif:

You are confusing us ohh, are you currently with him or he is an ex
believe me you would not understand, its a very complicated issue, let it slide smiley
Re: What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
olafrosh:
Evrytin abt her......cos am missing one already

U don break up wit her??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runs Babes Who Finally Married - Share Your Story / My Question To Guys That Are Sending Pms To Girls Here. / Somebody Should Help, Loneliness Wan Kee Me O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.