Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. (3630 Views)

LASTMA Officials And Bus Driver Battle It Out In Lagos Traffic. Photos / Pandemonia As Keke Napepe Operatives And Bus Drivers Fights For Bragging Right. / Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by olabukola: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Arkansa USA VS Lagos Nigeria

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by olabukola: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
South Africa Vs Lagos

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by olabukola: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maryland and Mexico City

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by olabukola: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Our Own Lagos

5 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Kenai: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
omololu2020:
fool,d red brt bus is owned by private individual,not by d lagos state governor.u are so ignorant olofo

Okay nau. Oya, see the Blue BRT owned by the Lagos government.

Meeeehn, Fashola for president!

I no fit shout! grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
MyopÍc thread by a bored op

2 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
olabukola:
Our Own Lagos
Your village bus?
Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by taharqa: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kenai:

I no fit shout! grin

hahahahaha grin grin grin ...una no go killi pesin for NL biko. Na push dem dey push Fashola bus so?? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
taharqa:
hahahahaha grin grin grin ...una no go killi pesin for NL biko. Na push dem dey push Fashola bus so?? cheesy
Where are the buses Jonathan bought as paliatives in 2011? Did you see them apart from on TV?

6 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by olabukola: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
APC rats out numbering PDP cats so far.

1 Like

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by olabukola: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lasgidi the only mega city in west africa

3 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Kenai: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
In that fool's thread, I remember he also showcased a Dubai train, using it to compare with GEJ's.

Okay, I hope you APC hypocrites also don't mind me using the same format? Here we go...

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Dubai's BRT:

Now, this is Fashola's progressive BRT:

[img]http://topetempler.files./2013/09/brt-2.jpg[/img]

Also, notice that progressive guy hanging by the door, feeling the progressive breeze like Jack in Titanic.

"I'm the king of the worrrrld!"

20 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Kenai: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
See Fashola 'Bullet Bus'.

7 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
We like it like that. if you don't, GO BACK TO YA VILLAGE AND BUY THE TYPE YOU PREFER THERE...

1 Like

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by olabukola: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Slonge2:
We like it like that. if you don't, GO BACK TO YA VILLAGE AND BUY THE TYPE YOU PREFER THERE...
Hehehehe Nigerians like gej train now. anybody wey no like make he/she try cotonu. (your logic)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Kenai: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Slonge2:

And we like GEJ's trains that way.
If you don't like it, secede and take your Gambari heroes with you!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by taharqa: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kenai:
See Fashola 'Bullet Bus'.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by OtunbaJega: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ode Op
Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
olabukola:
Hehehehe Nigerians like gej train now. anybody wey no like make he/she try cotonu. (your logic)
nigeria is not his village, if he was the governor of bayelsa, it would be of no concern to me if he buys a rusted contraption as a train.
Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by OLADD: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
omololu2020:
fool,d red brt bus is owned by private individual,not by d lagos state governor.u are so ignorant olofo
[/color][color=#006600]

BRT is a PPP arrangement with Lagos State government, hence its operations are streamlined and regulated by the state. Aside this, should Lagos State Govt fold its harms and allow public buses to constitute hazard to the public? You need to see how dilapidated and ramshackle the Red and Blue Buses have become, an indication of clear case of administrative lapses and public management deficiency. These are the people that claim to possess magic wand and wherewithal to administer Nigeria at the centre. Nothing in APC political and ideological antecedents suggest they are better than PDP. "Change" indeed.

9 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by scribble: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol

Fashola don give tinubu the money for better bus na

Una dey craze

grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by OLADD: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kenai:

I no fit shout! grin

[color=#006600][/color]

When we say Fashola is over-hyped, some attempts to bring the roof down. The man is not even near third in performance rating, presently.

7 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kenai:

And we like GEJ's trains that way.
If you don't like it, secede and take your Gambari heroes with you!
are you from lagos? If you aint, you have no right to complain but if you are, it is your prerogative to complain. Since nigeria is my country, u know the rest..
Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Kenai: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Slonge2:
are you from lagos? If you aint, you have no right to complain but if you are, it is your prerogative to complain. Since nigeria is my country, u know the rest..

I am not complaining, dude. I am MOCKING the sychophants and their selective scrutiny.
So it's okay to put down Jonathan's trains (by pitting them against countries with metro rail systems that are over 100 years old in most cases) but not okay to do the same for Fashola's buses?

Nope. He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands. Save the ancestry talk for another day.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by tit(f): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Olabukola has finished apc, fashola and tinubu.
fashola and his forty lastma thieves have die of shame!

grin grin grin

tinubu is a loser!

8 Likes

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Alphaoscar: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
watch out

1 Like

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Alphaoscar: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
@ Obiagelli, berem, barcanista, ilugunboy, Gbawe come and see our new BRT in Lagos . shame on PDP and her goons.

I shall them to post a better bus in any of their States.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World. by Sweetlemon(f): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Oh my gosh!

Look at these people o! So now you compare a state governor's achievements with that of a whole President? Does that alone not show you how incompetent Jonathan is?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 / Anioma State: The Best Choice For Ndigbo / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any Other Nigerian President – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.