Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit (22873 Views)

Kogi Poll: Wada Heads To Court / CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by spankyflex(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Whizpeter:
This was why he needed the extra jet abi? So he can fly out anytime he likes and deposit money into some foreign account and then return like though nothing happened...
Mtcheew.. This is the peak of cluelessness...
GMB/Osinbajo 2015
must u comment

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Mogidi: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
slimfit1:

Gmb thanks at least we will save a lot of money for unnecessary trips. [size=15pt]However, as old as he is we have not heard anything about him going on medical trip.[/size]

I don't know what newspapers you read, but you're obviously not getting quality news..

This was few months ago:
However, Buhari, the object of the alleged gang-up, meanwhile has travelled abroad for what sources told Saturday Vanguard is a comprehensive medical check up ahead of his declaration for the 2015 presidential contest. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/2015-presidential-race-cold-war-apc-buhari-rebuffs-younger-presidential-aspirants/#sthash.GUMmfEiZ.P1irMPNE.dpuf

The old man practically lives in hospitals.
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by oziegbe2015: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Remember the statement of andrew azazi when he said pdp is boko haram. He died few days after that statement. When pdp makes claims to buhari and others as responsible for their wores i just laugh. They compare nigeria case to syria, egypt, afghanistan etc. But in reality our case is quite different. The above countries are constitutionally recognised as islamic nations. And as such we do know the different sects exist in islam the shites (ordinary muslims) and extremists(sharia) it is reasonable to see a clash between both sect for supremacy because naturally islam is recognised and imbedded in their constitution. Their is bond to be a fight as to which sect should be superior to the other. In other islamic states where you find no clash, it is obviously so because the extremists have not decided to want to claim superiority. In nigeria we are not suppose to be talking about islamists because first it is alien to us. Nigeria is constitutionally a free secular country for all, no religion is endorsed over the other. In the 36 states the constitution didnt endorse any religion as lord over the other. During obasanjo tenure PDP tenure, because obj was seeking cheap popularity among the north, he resolved to use the tool of religion to get it. Sharia was given in islam and is believed to be the core and peak of islam, but it remains and has to be implemented to be practised. Obj and pdp aided by MUAZU(PDP current chairman) and sherima implemented sharia in full. That breed monsters and brought the believe in those who wanted to pratice sharia to the core to believe it can be approved for them nationwide and in all northern states. That is what boko haram is agitating for today and they belief they can force their beliefs to be accepted too. Pdp and their president were looking for cheap popularity for election and didnt care about the consequences it would take in the future
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by trotsky2: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
May almighty Allah ensure that he dosent return. Walahi talahi! angry
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Whizpeter(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
spankyflex:
must u comment
Must you quote me?
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by slimfit1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
erico2k2:

Those visit opens doors for investment,mid this year the prime minister of the UK went to china with 11 ministers and more than 20 Business people to look for new Biz, this is how the world works Im afraid.

Aba easy with your lies even if they did they surely didn't travel with 12 private jet and shoe cleaners and kitchen staffs.
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by tit(f): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
trotsky2:
May almighty Allah ensure that he dosent return. Walahi talahi! angry

Allah can never answer you prayer.
That your plan no go work.
You will fall into your own trap.
just watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by trotsky2: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
tit:

Allah can never answer you prayer.
That your plan no go work.
You will fall into your own trap.
just watch and see.
ke ina fa gaya miki ki pita harka na a nairaland din nan fa. It is por your own good. May Allah curse you, yar shegiya kawai! angry

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Phonon: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mogidi:
GEJ is probably one of the busiest presidents in the world. Where does this man get all this energy? Can Buhari actually withstand the rigours of a presidential position or he just wants a state funeral?

75yr old Buhari go quench within 3 months of this job hence Tinubu is positioning his men. grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by teadrake(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
mazzi:
GEJ till buhari start rapping in igbo like phyno.#GEJ IS ALOBAM
I expect nothing less from a stomach infrastructure beneficiary of this clueless administration

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Bifwoli: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Vasco Da Jonathan........always exploring the world for the glory of Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
All of u calling Buhari old man/cargo,is he older than most of u? & when has 72 been the oddest age to vie for a political position? just SMH for all of una!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Gauxian: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Safe trip
Sai Gej
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by erico2k2(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
slimfit1:

Aba easy with your lies even if they did they surely didn't travel with 12 private jet and shoe cleaners and kitchen staffs.
U my friend lack moral reasoning,I live and work in London and listen to the news 24/7, yes he traveled with the above mentioned cabinet ministers and business leaders to china and from ur comprehension where did I say 12 private jets? google Sir Alan Suger,even as Rich as he is he went on that trip.Learn my friend learn.Just so you look more stupid, the Prime minister actually went with 120 people to China
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by 1stola: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mogidi:
GEJ is probably one of the busiest presidents in the world. Where does this man get all this energy? Can Buhari actually withstand the rigours of a presidential position or he just wants a state funeral?

75yr old Buhari go quench within 3 months of this job hence Tinubu is positioning his men. grin grin grin
You and your pay master gej are fools
What will i use patient to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Pamcrest(f): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
A 1-day private trip? It must be for a sinister purpose otherwise why weren't we told d reason. What's so important n urgent to warrant such short turnaround trip. Hmmm Jonah, what are u up to? grin
My humble submission
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by idu1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
He should go and die there...
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by jamst(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
maybe he want to go and lick the arssse of the queen
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by sammhi(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
englishmart:
is not like I like Jonathan.
But I can't like Buhari instead.
Nigeria has to provide a more
Credible candidate before I vote.

truth....wish all Nigerians will reason like you.....
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by scalez: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mogidi:

How much energy does he need to sip liquid on a private jet. If that is all a president does to impress you, then you need a projectile to get you out of mediocre zone.
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Princess2be:

LOL
;DA bad joke...I wonder what will happen if patience follow him to visit mama charlie.
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by otokx(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hope he pays Chief Ibori a visit.
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by fishkaveli(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
ON A PRIVATE VISIT WITH HIS PRIVATE JET...Besides what is so private about it if am reading it on Nairaland already
yeah publicity stunt is that you on a private jet
BAD BELLE...

anyway

IT IS ALLOWED sha
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by slimfit1(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2014
erico2k2:

U my friend lack moral reasoning,I live and work in London and listen to the news 24/7, yes he traveled with the above mentioned cabinet ministers and business leaders to china and from ur comprehension where did I say 12 private jets? google Sir Alan Suger,even as Rich as he is he went on that trip.Learn my friend learn.Just so you look more stupid, the Prime minister actually went with 120 people to China

Mr London er take it easy you not the only one that watch TV I do too 24 7 to so slow down you not impressing anyone. You failed to mention that they travelled on a normal plane. You reason like a monkey and I find it hard to believe that you live in London. Only an idiot would tell us his or her location to show off as it London is heaven you not the first person that would go or live in London you no so save it mate.
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Ndababa(m): 12:28am On Dec 29, 2014
Funny comments. Buhari remains the only army General in Nigeria that maintains his healthy physique out of uniform. Not obj not IBB. All have amassed so much they've doubled in size. At his age, how many times have you heard Buhari went on medical tourism? That man is one of his kind tbh. You know, not drinking gives you a boost of healthy life!

Besides there are places in Nigeria that require GEJ's attention. But he chose place places like Minna n the UK.

Know your president!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by goldman777: 12:55am On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

Mad man

hopeless bitch
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Ilekeh(f): 1:50am On Dec 29, 2014
On a private visit to sell Nigeria's future.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by nairaman66(m): 4:22am On Dec 29, 2014
epospiky:
Safe trip my dear president. Can't wait for you to come back.

Which way? GEJ Na your girlfriend? grin
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by nairaman66(m): 4:22am On Dec 29, 2014
Ilekeh:
On a private visit to sell Nigeria's future.

Something like mortgaging!
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:37am On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:
is not like I like Jonathan.
But I can't like Buhari instead.
Nigeria has to provide a more
Credible candidate before I vote.
Mr Man stop deceiving urself! A more credible candidate indeed...when PAT UTOMI d renowned economist in naija presented himself for d oFfice of presidency in 2007, did u vote for himundecidedundecided...How about dele momodu in 2011? Weren't u busy thumb printing 4 pdp? Am very sure u r amongst doz bigots dat said a buhari/fashola was a NO NO..
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:40am On Dec 29, 2014
angry leaving the country for shekau to keep ruining.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Sunti Golden Sugar Estate (Photos) / Falana To Malami: You Risk Being Removed As AGF If You Fail To Release Sowore / Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.