Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit (22884 Views)

Kogi Poll: Wada Heads To Court / CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Sermwell(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2014
Silkmoth33:

grin Mennene ruwan ka da ni! Zan chi uwar ka fa!
Ba ka ganin abun da yake faru?

grin Yaya ze bar mu annan unannounced kawoi! Ya tafi kasar queen Elizabeth.

Ha ah! Wannan shugaban kasa yanna ba ni mammaki Walahi!

Za mu chi kaniyar shi come Feb. 14 Walahi.
Kar ka dame mu da surutun banza mana! Uban wa ne ne zai zabi buhari!
Babu ubanda zai hana goodluck tafiya ko ina ya gadama!

Sai goodluck har 2019!!
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by englishmart(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Mr Man stop deceiving urself! A more credible candidate indeed...when PAT UTOMI d renowned economist in naija presented himself for d oFfice of presidency in 2007, did u vote for himundecidedundecided...How about dele momodu in 2011? Weren't u busy thumb printing 4 pdp? Am very sure u r amongst doz bigots dat said a buhari/fashola was a NO NO..
2007? Then I was struggling with jsce. 2011? I was struggling with jamb. But 2015? I shall be eligible to voting anybody I deem fit.

Btw, pat utomi was also a contestant in 2011 presidential election
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by munex007(m): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2014
Its unfair that you wishing death on your fellow human being just because of political gainsaying..

Death is not always a funtion of age..You never know you can even die before him..

Mogidi:
GEJ is probably one of the busiest presidents in the world. Where does this man get all this energy? Can Buhari actually withstand the rigours of a presidential position or he just wants a state funeral?

75yr old Buhari go quench within 3 months of this job hence Tinubu is positioning his men. grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by realglob(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2014
(Must See) See What Senator Bukola Saraki Tweeted About 2015

http://www.realglob.com/10963/must-see-see-what-senator-bukola-saraki-tweeted-about-2015/
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by wirinet(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2014
The rate at which our leaders (president, governors, ministers, legislators, etc) visit foreign capitals is embarrassing. How many times in the past one year has this president paid both official and private visits to the US and the UK? i have lost count. Can't he find somewhere within Nigeria to take a break? How many presidents leave their country and come to Nigeria so often. How many times have Obama and Cameron visited Nigeria? Even other African heads of state, how many come to Nigeria? Even fellow west African do not jump into Nigeria at the slightest opportunity. How many times has the presidents of Benin Republic, Ghana, Cameroon or even ivory coast visited Nigeria?

Tomorrow this same government will accuse these same countries as being enemies of Nigeria. Why not visit our new found friends like Russia, Pakistan and china?
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by lionduke(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:
2007? Then I was struggling with jsce. 2011? I was struggling with jamb. But 2015? I shall be eligible to voting anybody I deem fit.

small boy.... vote wisely, vote GEJ! vote PDP!!!
all these their 'Mr clueless ' campaign is just a propaganda by the born to rule blood sucking gambaris. a vote for GEJ is a vote for a better Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by athorello(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2014
Let me add mine on a sarcastic note though.... I wish GEJ safe return since I don't want to hear another news... Like 'he went to do his prostitute sorry prostate exam'.... :-D
Compliment of the season y'all.
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:

kk...wat am trying 2say in essence is dat are we going to fold our hands and wait 'till d best candidate'. Comes b4 we salvage dis country?

America is what de r 2de because de wea able to sample dia leaders...I.e it was d combination of both persons in democrat and republicans...it wasn't a MONOPOLY of 1 party..like how d PDP wants it here!

Let's try out d APC(buhari) and c wat de've got to offer, if de don't meet up, by 2019..we vote dem out and continue sampling until we get dia.
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2014
goldman777:

hopeless bitch

Idiot, senseless thing
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2014
wirinet:
The rate at which our leaders (president, governors, ministers, legislators, etc) visit foreign capitals is embarrassing. How many times in the past one year has this president paid both official and private visits to the US and the UK? i have lost count. Can't he find somewhere within Nigeria to take a break? How many presidents leave their country and come to Nigeria so often. How many times have Obama and Cameron visited Nigeria? Even other African heads of state, how many come to Nigeria? Even fellow west African do not jump into Nigeria at the slightest opportunity. How many times has the presidents of Benin Republic, Ghana, Cameroon or even ivory coast visited Nigeria?

Tomorrow this same government will accuse these same countries as being enemies of Nigeria. Why not visit our new found friends like Russia, Pakistan and china?

Would you take a break in your toilet if you never flushed, and the plumbing was leaky? hell No
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2014
Sermwell:

Kar ka dame mu da surutun banza mana! Uban wa ne ne zai zabi buhari!
Babu ubanda zai hana goodluck tafiya ko ina ya gadama!

Sai goodluck har 2019!!

angry Ba ka da kirki!

Yaya Za ka che kana son shi!
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by goldman777: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

Idiot, senseless thing

grin
brito:

Idiot, senseless thing

joker of d year i no get ur tym improve on ur pr next yr bye bye
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by erico2k2(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
slimfit1:

Mr London er take it easy you not the only one that watch TV I do too 24 7 to so slow down you not impressing anyone. You failed to mention that they travelled on a normal plane. You reason like a monkey and I find it hard to believe that you live in London. Only an idiot would tell us his or her location to show off as it London is heaven you not the first person that would go or live in London you no so save it mate.
brov check my ID and read my post and yes it was a private Jet they travled on not public.my 11 years old daughter in yr 6 reasons more than U.calling me Monkey just shows how silly U are.A black man calling a nxt black man a monkey what a Joke.I made a point that its normal to travel with as much people that U can if U r the president I dont and cant see ur point of argument.U my friend need to refund your educational grants
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by erico2k2(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ndababa:
Funny comments. Buhari remains the only army General in Nigeria that maintains his healthy physique out of uniform. Not obj not IBB. All have amassed so much they've doubled in size. At his age, how many times have you heard Buhari went on medical tourism? That man is one of his kind tbh. You know, not drinking gives you a boost of healthy life!

Besides there are places in Nigeria that require GEJ's attention. But he chose place places like Minna n the UK.

Know your president!
He goes abroad for check ups but U wont hear about it in mainstream news until now.
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by slimfit1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
erico2k2:

brov check my ID and read my post and yes it was a private Jet they travled on not public.my 11 years old daughter in yr 6 reasons more than U.calling me Monkey just shows how silly U are.A black man calling a nxt black man a monkey what a Joke.I made a point that its normal to travel with as much people that U can if U r the president I dont and cant see ur point of argument.U my friend need to refund your educational grants

Don't worry i know you have been paid to reason like a monkey it's fine by me. You are right your daughter reason better than me. Oh dear what a shame.
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Ezevajina: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
mazzi:
GEJ till buhari start rapping in igbo like phyno.#GEJ IS ALOBAM

Why do you want Buhari to ra.pe all the igbo people? Na your nyashi itching? Buhari not a chichiman, go to tb joshua he may redeem you alternatively
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by erico2k2(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
slimfit1:

Don't worry i know you have been paid to reason like a monkey it's fine by me. You are right your daughter reason better than me. Oh dear what a shame.
from I checked Only Idiots call people monkey.U aint contributed nada to what what is bein daid here.I made a point about D cameron traveling with 120 people to china.U without thinking said I was a liar.something I saw with my 2 eyes.Nkw U r talking biut me being paid ahah I laugh.Its people like U amd the likes that made people like me leave Nigeria at a younger age to broaden my hope.U reasoning goes beyond any kinda comprehention
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by slimfit1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
erico2k2:

from I checked Only Idiots call people monkey.U aint contributed nada to what what is bein daid here.I made a point about D cameron traveling with 120 people to china.U without thinking said I was a liar.something I saw with my 2 eyes.Nkw U r talking biut me being paid ahah I laugh.Its people like U amd the likes that made people like me leave Nigeria at a younger age to broaden my hope.U reasoning goes beyond any kinda comprehention

You don't seem to have learnt much from your travel like most people I know but I think your daughter will teach you better .
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by erico2k2(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
slimfit1:

You don't seem to have learnt much from your travel like most people I know but I think your daughter will teach you better .
add to the subject stop talking bout my travel U r too small 4 me to deal with in real life.U nor reach.
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by owobokiri(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
wirinet:

I just hope they dont poison him. The guy together with his amature handlers are incredibly naive. You are radically pushing the biggest econmy in Africa towards the east while holidaying in top western capitals. It is a matter of time before you are afflicted with a strange strand of weird cancer.
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by fairheven: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
ceo4eva:
Safe Trip, Mr President!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1979543_800x525xGoodluckJonathan_jpg_pagespeed_ic_p9ppbvJFaf_webp_jpg53a5fcbfd4007bc1424647141d0defc2

On "a private visit" with Nigerian " presidential fleet"were in the world does that happen
This guy keeps squandering our resources with impunity
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by princeandex: 4:50am On Dec 30, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
Go n never return

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by princeandex: 4:50am On Dec 30, 2014

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by mfm04622: 5:47am On Dec 30, 2014
otokx:
Hope he pays Chief Ibori a visit.

He actually went to see Ibori! That was why he went to London with our jet!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by HalanCornel(m): 1:24am On Jun 19, 2016
JackBaueress1:
Buhari will not be a tourism minister just like the Otuoke gulliver traveller. Any foreign visit that is not of beneficial to Nigerians is a sheer waste of tax payers money.
.....Hmmm
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by BiafranJesus: 1:37am On Jun 19, 2016
JackBaueress1:
Buhari will not be a tourism minister just like the Otuoke gulliver traveller. Any foreign visit that is not of beneficial to Nigerians is a sheer waste of tax payers money.

This was the mindset of Zombies. Now we can see that Buhari is a walking corpse. He is travelling to UK to take orders from the evil British and to extend his life by a few weeks/months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by BiafranJesus: 1:38am On Jun 19, 2016
fairheven:

On "a private visit" with Nigerian " presidential fleet"were in the world does that happen
This guy keeps squandering our resources with impunity

How are things now, Zombie?
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by brownlord: 2:12am On Jun 19, 2016
JackBaueress1:

Berem you see your life?
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2016
JackBaueress1:

I saw this today I could not hold myself back from laughing. Hahahaha
Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by agabaI23(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
JackBaueress1:
When people vouch for people they think they know....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by Ussyberry(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mogidi:
GEJ is probably one of the busiest presidents in the world. Where does this man get all this energy? Can Buhari actually withstand the rigours of a presidential position or he just wants a state funeral?

75yr old Buhari go quench within 3 months of this job hence Tinubu is positioning his men. grin grin grin

Wow! Truly unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Heads To United Kingdom On A Private Visit by fairheven: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
BiafranJesus:

How are things now, Zombie?

and what are you insinuating?
giving the opportunity again, I would have voted out Jonathan again and again.

Jonathan is not better than Buhari, and buhari not better than Jonathan either

I have said that before and continue to say..2015 election afforded us the opportunity of defeating the "Power of incumbency" in Nigeria politics

and I do not hold brief for either Jonathan or Buhari.
are you seriously saying that Jonathan should have been allowed to keep wasting money on meaningless travel?

the presidential jets on which Buhari has been flying around was mostly bought and maintained by jonathan, that in itself was a waste.. so if he had sold them off am sure Buhari would have a harder time traveling. Jonathan to and extent had right and as a result a bit of competence,but he had no integrity,...
Buhari has got integrity albeit, on the surface, but he has no competence whatsoever, so both are failures

if you don't know what to argue about, please don't quote me, but if you are "gamed" enough then am ready

note :the way you are digging up old threads, you will soon discover crude oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Biafra: 8 IPOB Members Killed, 30 Wounded, 26 Arrested - Vanguard / 'Asa Arokolo' Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Govt @Ogolonto Ikorodu Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.