Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:54 PM

How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) (59853 Views)

This Guy Says He Looks Like Usher And Gets An Epic Response (Photo) / If Anyone Can Answer This Question, U'r Above Average In An IQ Test / What Osama Last Stand Looked Like (with Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

Can't u c I'm married

Zoning
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by butanep(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
I know some ladies that re naturally beautiful without makeup shall... but they re very few. All the ladies want to look elegant, so they can attract more customer even the wogly ones. That is why makeup is very expensive now... Everylady is now a makeup artist. it's now the raining occupation for ladies even the one that don't know how to use lead pencil is now a makeup artist.

Men is the one suffering @ the end. When you see some ladies passport, that is when you will know how they look. Some will even be denying their passport. I laugh one day I was filling a girl online form & she was blaming the camera man for the Wogly look. When I look the girl, I just laugh, nor be watin camera see, you will get....

When you see a woman looking beautiful after waking up in the morning from bed... just kiss her & tell her she is beautiful... No makeup, No attachment.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
I look good without makeup abeg.

1 Like

Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by jidxin(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

Can't u c I'm married
derris no conclusive evidence that u re ....he who affirms must prove ..... but I didn't say I wanna date u na

1 Like

Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Paretomaster(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
shocked eledumare! I need to start observing my gal first thing in d morning, before she wash her face sef.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by jidxin(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
u really tried
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
jidxin:
derris no conclusive evidence that u re ....he who affirms must prove ..... but I didn't say I wanna date u na
Evidence- My profile photo.
Why do u want to collect my number?
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by butanep(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

What ground?
don't worry... you look sweet... you re good to go...
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
jidxin:

Typical 9ja babe Na. Say HI and they'll tell you they are in a relationship
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
butanep:
I know some ladies that re naturally beautiful without makeup shall... but they re very few. All the ladies want to look elegant, so they can attract more customer even the wogly ones. That is why makeup is very expensive now... Everylady is now a makeup artist. it's now the raining occupation for ladies even the one that don't know how to use lead pencil is now a makeup artist.

Men is the one suffering @ the end. When you see some ladies passport, that is when you will know how they look. Some will even be denying their passport. I laugh one day I was filling a girl online form & she was blaming the camera man for the Wogly look. When I look the girl, I just laugh, nor be watin camera see, you will get....

When you see a woman looking beautiful after waking up in the morning from bed... just kiss her & tell her she is beautiful... No makeup, No attachment.

So?
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Paretomaster(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:

See dis yarinya o! Who asked u to post pix here? If u want to convince us, snap it first thing in d morning,before u wash dat "lala" comot for ur mouth and face.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by telad(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chizzy20:
very funny

Wow!!! You are a good specimen of beauty without makeup. So so natural
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by jidxin(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

Evidence- My profile photo.
Why do u want to collect my number?
dats wat I'm saying its not a conclusive evidence that u re married post ur wedding pix or cert den I will be convinced .
... just 4 mere frndz
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by flakesy01(f): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
;DUGLY PEPERYOMPO!!
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Girls have suffered angry
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Chizzy20(f): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
telad:

Wow!!! You are a good specimen of beauty without makeup. So so natural
Tanx.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by jidxin(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Freemanan:

We know that's not possible
chai don't underrate her so as not to be shocked
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by temmypotter(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Freemanan:

Last time I checked Nigerians doesn't respect the constitution hence you are fu*ked
you are obviously a child...so I'l let it slide..coz only children are quick to use vulgar nd insultive words
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by flakesy01(f): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
UGLY DUCKLING. grin grin DERE IS NOTHANG BETTA DAN NATURAL BEAUTY.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Freemanan:

Typical 9ja babe Na. Say HI and they'll tell you they are in a relationship
He didn't say HI- he asked for my number. smiley
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
temmypotter:
you are obviously a child...so I'l let it slide..coz only children are quick to use vulgar nd insultive words

English language is always a problem... The usage of the word there simply means, you are trapped or silenced... Diction bruv. No insult intended, its not my style. I was raised by a Queen.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

He didn't say HI- he asked for my number. smiley
So? Does that mean 'will you marry me?

Merry Xmas tho

1 Like

Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chadso:

Brova go cheq ha profile pic again nd u'll see dat her fore-head needs som make up
Brova,haba did she offend you before? No one is perfect you know,the forehead doesn't make her ugly,its nice on her
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
jidxin:
chai don't underrate her so as not to be shocked
I am not... I can't
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
lefulefu:
What do you think of this?
You are wicked.
grin grin grin

#iVoteNigeria is calling on all voters not to sell your votes to any political party or political contestant in the 2015 elections.

#iVoteNigeria is a voluntary pro-democracy campaign to promote free and fair election and expose electoral malpractices by word of mouth mass communication using GSM phones and tablets, emails and social network sites to exchange messages with all the GSM users in Nigeria.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by lizbum(f): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Freemanan:

You have issues. Ugly issues
To have taken it ds personal, I tink u r full of issuesssSsss. Go get cured bro
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
I look better. grin
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
lizbum:

To have taken it ds personal, I tink u r full of issuesssSsss. Go get cured bro

Maybe helping you is my cure. Bruv
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by temmypotter(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Freemanan:

English language is always a problem... The usage of the word there simply means, you are trapped or silenced... Diction bruv. No insult intended, its not my style. I was raised by a Queen.
well, so as to avert misconceptions it would do you good to use more specific non-vulgar words...shalom
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
a lot is hidden under this make up,hei girls are just a painted sepulcha the jews cup the outside shines and glitters while the inside is rotten.kai some girls are so ugly that even a blind man will notice...
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
lefulefu:
What do you think of this?
Diaris God. My eyes remain wide open for any girl that tries to play a fast one on me.
Re: How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
temmypotter:
well, so as to avert misconceptions it would do you good to use more specific non-vulgar words...shalom

I stand corrected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard / Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) / When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.