Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,474 members, 7,897,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 01:40 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1734 Views)

Ex! Ex!! Ex!!! / What Crazy Experience Did You Have During Puberty / Revenge From An Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Firmjudge(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
"
Re: . by Richiy(f): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
The girl is complicated and doesn't know what she wants. Give her space for now.

Btw, from all her actions you described, she appears like she has a psychological problem. It isn't normal.

2 Likes

Re: . by Firmjudge(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Richiy:
The girl is complicated and doesn't know what she wants. Give her space for now.

Btw, from all her actions you described, she appears like she has a psychological problem. It isn't normal.

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: . by Richiy(f): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Firmjudge:

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Abeg, remove yourself from the matter and check it very well.

1 Like

Re: . by stint(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Agree with her. Tell her you cant date het. Give vague reasons as to why you cant even be friends. Play that game. In short, u need to grow some balls, dont be so easy to date and undate. Obviously, this is a girl that only wants what she cant have. U too available sir. Thats the problem. I dont have time to xplain more than that. I hope you can connect the dots.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
so what exactly do u want me to do
Re: . by valdes00(m): 2:04am On Dec 29, 2014
LOLLLLLLZZZZZZ...... HEHEHEHE......LMAOOOOOO
Op dey happy because babe giv am kiss n hug.... Na wa ooo, if she cum giv u bleep nko, u for no fit sleep..... Abeg try anoda bus-stop jare, I no knw y u wan die untop of her matter.. U be WIZKID
Re: . by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 29, 2014
Firmjudge:

Lastly, we just got back together being friends, things are moving on fine she tell me she wants me to marry her (may be na joke who knows.?), she even K*sses me with no resistance, h*gs me and tell me she misses me et el.(this keeps me wondering and puzzled)
But the major shocker is that though she often tell me she loves me dearly but she also follow it up by saying she cannot date me (e day baffles me oo).

Bro, better leave that girl who saw no good in you until she was dumped... such girls can NEVER win my heart even if she became a born again. At least some tried such on me and failed.

3 Likes

Re: . by major466(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2014
She have a lot of issues to deal with. Its making her unstable. Give time for her to heal.
Re: . by Firmjudge(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2014
major466:
She have a lot of issues to deal with. Its making her unstable. Give time for her to heal.
thanks
Re: . by geezyk(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
From my own point of view, What i observed from all you wrote goes thus:
1. She wants to be with you, But her hidden fantasy is holding her back. grin grin
2. I think She's delusional. undecided undecided undecided
3. She taunting you cos of your feelings towards Her. angry
4. Man up and call it quits with Her before She wins this time around... cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by redcliff: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Richiy:

Lmao! Both the boy nd girl are bad for each other.. confusion + confusion=
Re: . by Firmjudge(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
5naira:
so what exactly do u want me to do

Na wa oo
Re: . by Firmjudge(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
geezyk:
From my own point of view, What i observed from all you wrote goes thus:
1. She wants to be with you, But her hidden fantasy is holding her back. grin grin
2. I think She's delusional. undecided undecided undecided
3. She taunting you cos of your feelings towards Her. angry
4. Man up and call it quits with Her before She wins this time around... cheesy

Thank You.
Re: . by Olami90: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
richiy is spot on...
d gal is complicated.Give her enough space.Dont be d type dat is accessible easily after all dat has happened.
u av to carry urself well.
she is still doing all dat because she is sure she can knock nd enter anytym.
bro move on.let her feel it dat u are not so available.

--- shey u too no see any other babe since all those yrs ni?
Re: . by Richiy(f): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Olami90:
richiy is spot on...
d gal is complicated.Give her enough space.Dont be d type dat is accessible easily after all dat has happened.
u av to carry urself well.
she is still doing all dat because she is sure she can knock nd enter anytym.
bro move on.let her feel it dat u are not so available.

--- shey u too no see any other babe since all those yrs ni?

Abi o, my brother.
Re: . by Richiy(f): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:

Lmao! Both the boy nd girl are bad for each other.. confusion + confusion=

I tell you. The story dey one kin.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? / I Am In Dilemma Love / ADVICE Pls:how Do I Go About I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.