Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,930 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos (40239 Views)

Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
The running mate of Buhari was seen in market places, commercial tricycle going from ward to ward in Lagos campaigning .

> http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/12/photos-osinbanjo-campaigns-from-ward-to.html

38 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by saaedlee: 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Strength is all He needs now, and Insha Allah, he will get it! Change is coming!

330 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by emiye(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Correct Man...........

185 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by emiye(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
double post
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Dramadiddy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
I'm beginning to like this man though

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Aksonman: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Someone please tell this Osinbajo guy that 'if' Buhari wins in 2015, cattle herders in Aso Rock gardens will have more powers than the Vice President cheesy

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by BossAyuk: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Aksonman:
Someone please tell this Osinbajo guy that 'if' Buhari wins in 2015, cattle herders in Aso Rock gardens will have more powers than the Vice President cheesy
CHANGE!!!!!

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Aksonman: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
BossAyuk:

CHANGE!!!!!

CHANGE to cattle herding? embarassed

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by orobs93(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
my advice he should not just concentrate on lagos He should try is best to go round d geo graphical zones

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by LRNZH(m): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
orobs93:
my advice he should not just concentrate on lagos He should try is best to go round d geo graphical zones

Point taken. Charity begins at home.

You will see grassroots campaigning all over other parts of Nigeria soon. This is impressive.

GEJ/Sambo cannot try this. Those rogues dey fear their own shadows sef.

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:
The running mate of Buhari was seen in market places, commercial tricycle going from ward to ward in Lagoscampaigning . The election is in 47 days time !
More photos here >>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/12/photos-osinbanjo-campaigns-from-ward-to.html

When is he going to campaign in Sambisa ward?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dramadiddy:
I'm beginning to like this man though
me too grin grin grin

76 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Brimmie(m): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2014
Aksonman:

Almost funny! undecided

25 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Evvilgenius: 2:56am On Dec 29, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

me too grin grin grin

me too grin grin grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 29, 2014
They always believe that Lagos is Nigeria. That's their down fall, always.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by owobokiri(m): 3:16am On Dec 29, 2014
When is he going to campaign at Afor Ogboko?

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by malele(m): 3:20am On Dec 29, 2014
Billyonaire:
They always believe that Lagos is Nigeria. That's their down fall, always.

That's the problem, this man will only campaign in lagoS,
I don't know whether only lag makes up nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by fkaz(m): 3:20am On Dec 29, 2014
orobs93:

Correct, he will campaign in other states, but not like one-on-one campaign he is doing now. Let him create awareness in his place of resident first, if Osibanjo can get it right in lagos, he will deliver his south west zone to APC.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Alphaoscar: 3:23am On Dec 29, 2014
Yes, this is the real man for the job.

I wish them all the success they may need to send this current evil government out of Aso rock.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by fkaz(m): 3:29am On Dec 29, 2014
malele:

Do you want him to start campaigning from Aba? Let him create awareness from his state, they say charity begin at home.

Namadi sambo can choose to do this in yobe by having group chat with his fellow brother, he can convince the people that president Jonathan is not behind Boko haram, it is not a crime.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Grassroot campaign,hallmark of an expected change...

But erm,Lagos isn't all in all in Nigeria..

GMB till 20-infinity

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Jamean(f): 3:44am On Dec 29, 2014
Yeah!

Appealing to the minds of the uninformed average Nigerian, why not also go to cities where the elites are or storm offices on the island where you have vast majority of politically informed people, that really understand the workings of an economy.

Tell them how you intend stabilizing at least electricity to reduce their overhead costs. Then you know what the gimmicks and intricacies of a campaign really is.

It's more than just campaigning. When we see that you do not renege on your promises then we'll know you really have Nigeria's interest in view.

When they get to Aso rock, and start flying executive jet, they don't even remember what Keke looks like anymore or how their policies can meet the need of that girl with a bowl of soft drinks on her head.

Shiooor! Oti so oyibo fun won, won fi eti sile. If you like go from koro to koro. I personally don't trust you guys will bring change, neither can I give GEJ another chance.

CHANGE ko, my BALANCE ni.

We need fresh positive blood and initiative.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by nationwide1(m): 3:44am On Dec 29, 2014
LRNZH:

Point taken. Charity begins at home.

You will see grassroots campaigning all over other parts of Nigeria soon. This is impressive.

GEJ/Sambo cannot try this. Those rogues dey fear their own shadows sef.
Bros, anyhow Indomie do advert reach, dem no fit sell pass garri.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by owobokiri(m): 3:50am On Dec 29, 2014
I have never seen a group of people so o o o o removed from reality lke these APC folks. Why are you guys propping yourselves up for a massive heart attack? You think this academic campaign in lagos will get you the Nigerian presidency? Where is buhari sef? That one doesn't campaign. He prefers to read coup speaches. He must be somwhere at sambissa waiting to soak dogs and baboons in blood.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Engrpj(m): 3:54am On Dec 29, 2014
d APC ur seeing today...u shall see no more cheesy
hit like if u support GEJ till Osinbajo grow taller

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Engrpj(m): 3:57am On Dec 29, 2014
was even wondering if he has Eva preach abt Christ lyk dis

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 29, 2014
i love this type of campaign he has adopted i hope he extend it to other states of d federation..
Buhari is Coming

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by omenka(m): 4:32am On Dec 29, 2014
Jonathan would be wondering how the fvck he ended up with some guy named Rambo Sambo.

32 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by omenka(m): 4:44am On Dec 29, 2014
malele:

Some of you guys just sound so dumb. Are you his campaign manager?? Do you have access to his campaign itinerary?? How do you know??

40 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by benuejosh: 4:58am On Dec 29, 2014
person were give you this kind work no try.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by IKJ66(m): 4:59am On Dec 29, 2014
̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎d̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎. RIGHT MAN FOR ̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎d̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎. JOb

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by IKJ66(m): 5:00am On Dec 29, 2014
omenka:
Jonathan would be wondering how the fvck he ended up with some guy names Rambo Sambo.
. CHuckling !!!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest / David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.