Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Unlock Your "Stubborn" Huawei E173 (airtel Nigeria Modem) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unlock Your "Stubborn" Huawei E173 (airtel Nigeria Modem) (11286 Views)

I Want To Unlock My HUAWEI E173 Modem / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! / Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Your "Stubborn" Huawei E173 (airtel Nigeria Modem) by shellliver: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Finally after all said and done on the much stubborn Airtel E173 modem, I decided to come up with the solution on how to downgrade by providing the flash downgrader link for all those who this modem has been giving problems. After flashing, it will be compatible with DC-Unlocker software so you can all get credits to unlock the stubborn thing.

Here is the goo[dot]gl[slash]DB5Dht to the flasher. ***Fix the appropriate to get the correct link
password :::: modemunlocksolution..com
Enjoy.

Like my post in return in appreciation

4 Likes

Re: Unlock Your "Stubborn" Huawei E173 (airtel Nigeria Modem) by yeahh(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2015
Pls help me I need to unlock mine
Re: Unlock Your "Stubborn" Huawei E173 (airtel Nigeria Modem) by adepentane1(m): 1:16am On Jan 17, 2017
shellliver:
Finally after all said and done on the much stubborn Airtel E173 modem, I decided to come up with the solution on how to downgrade by providing the flash downgrader link for all those who this modem has been giving problems. After flashing, it will be compatible with DC-Unlocker software so you can all get credits to unlock the stubborn thing.

Here is the goo[dot]gl[slash]DB5Dht to the flasher. ***Fix the appropriate to get the correct link
password :::: modemunlocksolution..com
Enjoy.

Like my post in return in appreciation

Bro, please i need the direct link. This one is not going..>!!!!

(1) (Reply)

IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? / Any Datacenter In Nigeria (Lagos)? / SOLD. USA Used Probook 430 Core I3, 4gb/320gb, 2.5ghz For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.