Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell (1632 Views)

......... / Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / I SAW Heaven…….by Sis. Toun Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by Laird(m): 5:58am On Dec 29, 2014
THIS IS VERY REAL AND CAN BE SHARED, DUPLICATED, COPIED AND PASTED FOR EVANGELISATION AND SHARING THE WORD.

MY FRIENDS BROTHER who I know personally was
involved in an accident when he gave one of their cars to one of his friends to drive and he was in the car.
He was taken to the hospital for medical attention and while his body was in the hospital,

He went to heaven and hell .He even saw a handsome man and he said no man on EARTH IS AS HANDSOME AS THE MAN.
And He heard a voice that that is SATAN

He said he was surprised because on EARTH we think SATAN IS UGLY. HE SAW THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS ENTERING HELL.

HE THOUGHT HE WOULD END UP IN HELL THEN HE HEARD A VOICE SAYING LETS GO

HE WENT TO HEAVEN AND SAW HIS LATE ELDER BROTHER AND HE SAW THE APOSTLES AND THAT THE APOSTLES DONT LOOK LIKE THE DRAWINGS ON EARTH

HE SAID HE WANTED TO LOOK AT THE FACE OF CHRIST BUT IT WAS TOO BRIGHT

HE SAID THEY WALK ON WATER IN HEAVEN.
HE SAID THE STREETS OF HEAVEN ARE MADE OF GOLD.
HE SAID HE WANTED TO RELAX BUT HE HEARD A VOICE SAYING THAT IT IS NOT YET HIS TIME.
SO HE ASKED THE ANGEL THAT WHY IS IT NOW THAT HE HAS GOTTEN TO HEAVEN THAT HE SHOULD ENTER HIS BODY THAT IS DIRTY AND SMELLING AND THE ANGEL TOLD HIM THAT THEY DONT ARGUE OR ASK QUESTIONS THERE.

HE FOUND HIMSELF BACK INSIDE HIS BODY.

I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY AND HE HAS LIVED A FAST LIFE...

THIS HAPPENED IN WARRI IN 2014 TO A PERSON I KNOW PERSONALLY ..
PLEASE SHARE

PLEASE REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by tunaguy(m): 6:03am On Dec 29, 2014
lwmao!! am just waiting for nairalanders hilarious comments
Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by Laird(m): 6:17am On Dec 29, 2014
IT IS REAL AND NO JOKE. I AM EVEN NEXT TO HIM AS I TYPE THIS.
Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 29, 2014
Sorry bro they ask question in heaven. "Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?" dat sound a question to me. With this d vision does not pass d test nd so not to be believed on.

To you who is out there,tired,frustrated and depressed by sorrow,pain,with heavy laden burden with sins i say to you Jesus says i will give u rest,He says i will set you free,He says I love you to the end. Come to Jesus and believe on his name Christ meaning the Saviour of the world who save men from sin and as well as Lord of All. Jesus loves you.

Pm me if u have issues i will be more than glad to help.
Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 29, 2014
I'd love to see heaven.

Without a near death experience. tongue
Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by holatin(m): 6:43am On Dec 29, 2014
Heaven I always see it anytime my........
Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by jerryboiii(m): 7:09am On Dec 29, 2014
Dey lie give ursef
Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2014
The streets are made of GOLD but they walk on water...oya continue.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by uboma(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2014
Laird:
IT IS REAL AND NO JOKE. I AM EVEN NEXT TO HIM AS I TYPE THIS.

Another gullible individual. Something you can't prove, why stake out your neck with a claim that it is real?
Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by Laird(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
BOSS BY THE GRACE OF GOD I AM A MEDICAL DOCTOR, THE CAR FELL OVER A BRIDGE AND HAD TO BE TOWED OUT. THIS HAPPENED IN WARRI
MY FRIENDS BROTHER SPENT TIME IN A HOSPITAL IN WARRI AND HIS MOTHER PAID HIS MEDICAL BILLS.
HE CANT SHARE EVERY REVELATION HE GOT..
Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by Atigba: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Laird:
BOSS BY THE GRACE OF GOD I AM A MEDICAL DOCTOR, THE CAR FELL OVER A BRIDGE AND HAD TO BE TOWED OUT. THIS HAPPENED IN WARRI
MY FRIENDS BROTHER SPENT TIME IN A HOSPITAL IN WARRI AND HIS MOTHER PAID HIS MEDICAL BILLS.
HE CANT SHARE EVERY REVELATION HE GOT..
Guy go sleep

There is no heaven or hell
Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Another human just suffered of schizophrenia .

He has reported no new thing . The God of that heaven is a tyrant and a dictator. No question ?

That heaven sucks !!!
Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by Laird(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
THE GUYS PARENTS ARE SCRIPTURE UNION KIND OF CHRISTIANS AND HIS FATHER IS A PASTOR WHO WORKS WITH A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PARASTAL AND DOES BUSINESS AND THEIR CHURCH DOES NOT FOCUS IN MONEY AND OFFERINGS.......AND IS KIND OF DEEPER LIFE AND SCRIPTURE UNION LIKE.

THE GUY WAS LIVING A FAST LIFE AND HIS PARENTS ALWAYS USED TO TALK TO HIM.

I KNOW THE PARENTS AND THEY ARE DEEPER LIFE SCRIPTURE UNION LIKE

HE HAD OTHER REVELATIONS WHICH HE CANNOT SHARE

ACCIDENT OCCURED IN WARRI, DELTA STATE NIGERIA ON THE 21ST OF AUGUST 2014. CAR WAS A KIA RIO SILVER COLOUR ON CHEVRON RIVER THE BRIDGE ALONG DELTA BROADCASTING SERVICES EXPRESS.

HOSPITAL WAS FIRST HARVARD CLINIC CLOSE TO OLU OF WARRI PALACE AND HE WAS THEN REFERRED TO LILY CLINIC IN WARRI
Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by Laird(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
KIA COMPANY WARRI BESIDE DELTA CAREERS SECONDARY SCHOOL SAID THAT THEY CANNOT REPAIR THE CAR.

REPENT AND MAKE JESUS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR

PICTURES RELEASED WITH THE GUY AND HIS BROTHERS PERMISSION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by Laird(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
PLEASE REPENT AND FORSAKE SIN AND MAKE JESUS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR

READ YOUR BIBLE
PRAY
SHARE THE WORD
RESTITUTE ALL DEBTS
FORGIVE
LOVE
Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lol not only Jesus,it is shango we will accept. Ask him to stop daydreaming!
Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by tijjanioyan: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
tunaguy:
lwmao!! am just waiting for nairalanders hilarious comments
a hilarious post must attract hilarious comments.
Well as 4d hilarious dreamer he should go and build a hilarious church dat is where can get d most hilarious gullible&dogmatic set of ppl
Re: My Friends Brother Had An Accident And Saw Heaven And Hell by LaJoe2: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2020
I believe you, and I wish he revealed more. Incase you have more to reveal, pls kindly reply in quote.
Cheers!

Laird:
THIS IS VERY REAL AND CAN BE SHARED, DUPLICATED, COPIED AND PASTED FOR EVANGELISATION AND SHARING THE WORD.

MY FRIENDS BROTHER who I know personally was
involved in an accident when he gave one of their cars to one of his friends to drive and he was in the car.
He was taken to the hospital for medical attention and while his body was in the hospital,

He went to heaven and hell .He even saw a handsome man and he said no man on EARTH IS AS HANDSOME AS THE MAN.
And He heard a voice that that is SATAN

He said he was surprised because on EARTH we think SATAN IS UGLY. HE SAW THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS ENTERING HELL.

HE THOUGHT HE WOULD END UP IN HELL THEN HE HEARD A VOICE SAYING LETS GO

HE WENT TO HEAVEN AND SAW HIS LATE ELDER BROTHER AND HE SAW THE APOSTLES AND THAT THE APOSTLES DONT LOOK LIKE THE DRAWINGS ON EARTH

HE SAID HE WANTED TO LOOK AT THE FACE OF CHRIST BUT IT WAS TOO BRIGHT

HE SAID THEY WALK ON WATER IN HEAVEN.
HE SAID THE STREETS OF HEAVEN ARE MADE OF GOLD.
HE SAID HE WANTED TO RELAX BUT HE HEARD A VOICE SAYING THAT IT IS NOT YET HIS TIME.
SO HE ASKED THE ANGEL THAT WHY IS IT NOW THAT HE HAS GOTTEN TO HEAVEN THAT HE SHOULD ENTER HIS BODY THAT IS DIRTY AND SMELLING AND THE ANGEL TOLD HIM THAT THEY DONT ARGUE OR ASK QUESTIONS THERE.

HE FOUND HIMSELF BACK INSIDE HIS BODY.

I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY AND HE HAS LIVED A FAST LIFE...

THIS HAPPENED IN WARRI IN 2014 TO A PERSON I KNOW PERSONALLY ..
PLEASE SHARE

PLEASE REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.

(1) (Reply)

5 Annoying Things Common With Nigerian Pastors / How To Conqure/cure Ulcer Naturally: Be Spiritual And Health Conscious / Is There A Difference Between A Religion And A Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.