Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This (91829 Views)

5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel... / Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gooci:

Yur analysis is very good
thanks
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by dabiggy: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
byworld:
dats wat am saying too if you can get me ryt ma man, d first tym I came here in Dubai was 2011 nd d only jobs I was getting offer for were cleaner nd security guard den nd de were paying jst 1200dirams but I was I rather go back to Nigeria dan taking dos offer, but wen I heard dat de v increased security guard salary to 1800 with 4days off which is Friday but if u wanna work on Friday de pay twice of nd it makes it 2400dirams, so I contacted one of ma guy dat stayed back den nd he advised me to com on an employment visa in 2012. So am not saying it easy to get direct employment visa by yasef, of course you need to have someone in that can help you out.

Hi you made a mistake of leaving those jobs then cos it's very difficult to come on a good employment visas as of now.what you would have done was to work and finish your contract then settle amicably with your employer in other not to get a ban,then move on to good jobs because you would now have a gcc experience then you would earn higher. maybe you were mis informed.indias and Asians have taken over dubai bin such a manner that when you see a job online and call for it, the first question they would ask you is your nationality. There so many things to do in dubai other than jobs but better keyed in through jobs

1 Like

Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by dabiggy: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gooci:
nd pls, can anybody xplain to me what an emirate card is? difference btw emirate card and labour card

Labour is for employed people under labour
Emirate I d card us for permanent residency holders
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by yehmy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
abeg who go sponsor me go dubai?
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2015
justsmart1:

How soon is it possible to get a job in dubai? And is it advisable to travel with a tourist visa?
my friend getting a Job in Dubai with tourist visa is like a gambling on baba ijebu...
just try and search for a reliable sponsor then go for freezone employment visa

1 Like

Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2015
yehmy:
abeg who go sponsor me go dubai?
I will on conditionsgrin
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2015
justsmart1:

Search for a sponsor? I've got no idea what that means? Please can you explain further? Thanks.
a sponsor will stand as a guarantor for you with his own emirate id card.
and a non refundable fee of $500 USD will be paid by him but it is better because a freezone visa will be issued and u can switch easily to favourable employers and well paid jobs
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by dabiggy: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2015
dabiggy:

Hi you made a mistake of leaving those jobs then cos it's very difficult to come on a good employment visas as of now.what you would have done was to work and finish your contract then settle amicably with your employer in other not to get a ban,then move on to good jobs because you would now have a gcc experience then you would earn higher. maybe you were mis informed.indias and Asians have taken over dubai bin such a manner that when you see a job online and call for it, the first question they would ask you is your nationality. There so many things to do in dubai other than jobs but better keyed in through jobs

Once u get a place to manage,you can also get a job,do not always depend on the nija guys there,make use of your Internet well, of course a good blackberry phone can help because it's on monthly cheaper data services but other phones,u would keep buying du or Etisalat till you are spent out. It's better you travel on a 3months visa,thats 90days.God would see you through
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Gooci(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2015
credibleGod:

a sponsor will stand as a guarantor for you with his own emirate id card.
and a non refundable fee of $500 USD will be paid by him but it is better because a freezone visa will be issued and u can switch easily to favourable employers and well paid jobs
pls.. how is mine like

i have someone working driving for me in dubai (dubai taxi). The visa is a 3yr visa and i need to get there and go through driving training school.
if i pass all the process, i will proceed with the driving nd they if i fail, i will be asked to look for another job. i have som1 to sponsor me. is this like what you xplained earlier

av started the process already, but wen i heard if person person 3times, he/she will asked to look for anoda job. i got scared that the wrost case scenario is failing for 3times nd hope its not that person de come back home
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gooci:

pls.. how is mine like

i have someone working driving for me in dubai (dubai taxi). The visa is a 3yr visa and i need to get there and go through driving training school.
if i pass all the process, i will proceed with the driving nd they if i fail, i will be asked to look for another job. i have som1 to sponsor me. is this like what you xplained earlier

av started the process already, but wen i heard if person person 3times, he/she will asked to look for anoda job. i got scared that the wrost case scenario is failing for 3times nd hope its not that person de come back home
scam pls beware
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Gooci(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
credibleGod:
scam pls beware

Lol... Its actually not a scam. My friend jst left last year november nd he has met d company 2do necessary registration, obtain his emirate ID. He's going thru driving school @ AL HALI driving center, tomoro is his assessment test nd later he will do d final road test wt d RTA.

M jst still not cleared whether dubai taxi is a freezone
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gooci:

Lol... Its actually not a scam. My friend jst left last year november nd he has met d company 2do necessary registration, obtain his emirate ID. He's going thru driving school @ AL HALI driving center, tomoro is his assessment test nd later he will do d final road test wt d RTA.

M jst still not cleared whether dubai taxi is a freezone
Dubai RTA don't employ Africans is only india and other nationality
if you are attending driving school is for your own personal use ask your friend to tell u d truth.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Gooci(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
credibleGod:
Dubai RTA don't employ Africans is only india and other nationality
if you are attending driving school is for your own personal use ask your friend to tell u d truth.

Lols... Find out very well. A nigerian is doing d work already. he's currently accommodating him nd he even acted as a guarantor for him.
Yur right about the indian thing cuz himself nd many indians registered with d company before they were later sent to AL ahli...
Jst do yur findings well. M very sure of wat m saying.

M not in dubai yet, but m sure of a nigerian working wt dubai taxi
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gooci:

Lols... Find out very well. A nigerian is doing d work already. he's currently accommodating him nd he even acted as a guarantor for him.
Yur right about the indian thing cuz himself nd many indians registered with d company before they were later sent to AL ahli...
Jst do yur findings well. M very sure of wat m saying.

M not in dubai yet, but m sure of a nigerian working wt dubai taxi
I still doubt
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Gooci(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
credibleGod:

I still doubt
Owkae... I will also confirm somtins too shha cuz m planning my movement against next month.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Gooci(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
credibleGod:

I still doubt
Owkae... I will also confirm somtins too shha cuz m planning my movement against next month.
Thanks... Hope yu de enjoy dubai grin
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 5:49am On Feb 03, 2015
justsmart1:

Oh okay! Thanks so much..... God bless....
Amen
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 5:52am On Feb 03, 2015
Gooci:

Thanks... Hope yu de enjoy dubai grin
yes ooo God is good.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Emusan(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2015
credibleGod:
yes ooo God is good.

How can someone get a sponsor?
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Gooci(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2015
credibleGod:
yes ooo God is good.
hope to join unna in the land of great hustling soon cool
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gooci:

hope to join unna in the land of great hustling soon cool
just let me know when u arrive
goodluck
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Emusan:

Hmmmm anyway I'm a Christian even though you don't know me but I hate fraud.

You can check my profile here on Nairaland
OK
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by justwise(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
@credibleGod

This section is not for visa agents
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by justwise(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
@Emusan

Be very careful, don't be a victim.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
justwise:
@credibleGod

This section is not for visa agents
I'm not an agent pls and my God is capital letter G not g".
credible God
not credible god.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

New York Vs London / The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.