Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This (92017 Views)

5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel... / Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by dabiggy: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gooci:

wow.. i love this, especially the 7am-2.30pm thing

mine is 6am-6pm(everyday) according to wat i heard from my guy

I humbly advice that you should look well before you leap,nothing looks as it seems, heard and told sometimes especially in dubai.all these jobs are easier gotten and accessed right from here. Nigerians have given most employers the impression that our dear country is poverty stricken with the citizens travelling out desperately,there are some situations where the employers mostly indians would pay the 3000ead for work visa shortee and ask you, the employee to pay the rest or he would take it small by small from your salary.Work permit pre-aproval comes out in seven days while the visa it's self comes out the following three workings days.we call it two weeks here.once you are employed, it doesn't take much time for your visa/permit to be out with your labour card and ministry of labour has made it easier to access online through. Mol.gov.ae,once you can access you application number which starts with MB***********AE, then your details, date of applications, labour number,even the employers company license number and the name of the company who gave you employment will appear.i learnt my lessons ,i would want anyone to make that same mistake.i saw a guy who was dragged to the police at the expiration of his 1month which is taken to be 30days,he saw two months on his visa thinking it was gonna be at a stretch not knowing that he needs 1000dirams to extend it,after exhausting his 10days grace, he didn't find job and had nothing,not even a return ticket, I had so much pity on him being dragged and handed over to the immigration by his own people who collected money to house him,who also processed the visa for him before he came.misinfiormation is a very bad thing.they would have informed him before comming.so dear,take your time before you get involved, also try and verify your visa when you get one,through airlines if you don't have time to access the internet.God will help all of us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Gooci(m): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
dabiggy:

I humbly advice that you should look well before you leap,nothing looks as it seems, heard and told sometimes especially in dubai.all these jobs are easier gotten and accessed right from here. Nigerians gave given most employers the impression that our dear country is poverty stricken with the citizens travelling out desperately. Work permit pre-aproval comes out seven days while the visa it's self comes out the following three workings days.we call it two weeks here.once you are employed, it doesn't take much time for your visa/permit to be out with your labour card and ministry of labour has made it easier to access online through. Mol.gov.ae,once you can access you application number which starts with MB***********AE, then your details, dare of applications, labour number,even the employers company license number and the name of the company who gave you employment will appear.i learnt my lessons in a hard way and long ago,i would want anyone to make that same mistake.i saw a guy who was dragged to the police at the expiration of his a month which is taken to be 30days,he saw two months on his visa thinking it was gonna be a stretch not knowing that he needs 1000dirams to extend it,after exhausting his 10days grace, he didn't find job and had nothing,nothing even a return ticket, I had so much pity on him being dragged and handed over to the immigration by his own people who collected money to house him,who also processed the visa for him before he came.misinfiormation is a very bad thing.they would have informed him before comming.so dear,take your time before you get involved, also try and verify your visa when you get one,through airlines if you don't have time to access the internet.God will help all of us.

thanks bro for the tips... i will surely take note of it.
pls post the link where someone can verify visa after it comes out.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by dabiggy: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gooci:

thanks bro for the tips... i will surely take note of it.
pls post the link where someone can verify visa after it comes out.

Www.mol.gov.ae
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by yehmy(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2015
credibleGod:

I can only stand as a sponsor |guarantor to a devoted Christian or Muslim
not a drunker
not a fraudster
not a drug addict
I'm a Christian, not a drunkard nor a fraudster neither do I do drugs
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by credibleGod(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
yehmy:
I'm a Christian, not a drunkard nor a fraudster neither do I do drugs
OK u are covered
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by gloryl(f): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
@gloryl. Yes he is an engineer here. He helped me with a job when I was stranded

@mr nobody and Mr Nestaolive, this is the time I discovered you and ur scam tactics...and pls do not make anymore noise cos I have every evidence to prove my points...starting from ur txt msgs, voice calls and video calls,even pictures,..im not that dumbo to delete all that in a hurry...so my dear just do ursf d favour of shutting ur mouth cos I already saved u a lot by just following the thread, " ladies pls pls beware" without saying a word...just repent, that's all I ask.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by justwise(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
gloryl:

@mr nobody and Mr Nestaolive, this is the time I discovered you and ur scam tactics...and pls do not make anymore noise cos I have every evidence to prove my points...starting from ur txt msgs, voice calls and video calls,even pictures,..im not that dumbo to delete all that in a hurry...so my dear just do ursf d favour of shutting ur mouth cos I already saved u a lot by just following the thread, " ladies pls pls beware" without saying a word...just repent, that's all I ask.

Sawyersam and Nestaolive are the same person
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 08, 2015
justwise:

Sawyersam and Nestaolive are the same person

when u warn them to be careful dem go think say u hate them until dey dupe them b4 dem eyes go clear, dem know no say con men plenty wey dey look 4people do dupe....good job @justwice....
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
credibleGod:

I can only stand as a sponsor |guarantor to a devoted Christian or Muslim
not a drunker
not a fraudster
not a drug addict
. Pls having an employment visa,those it mean that u hv already gotten a job waiting for u? Or if u enter,u will now start to search for work? No.2. Is there many types of visa e.g free zone employment visa and ....(Other type) pls elaborate on this. No. 3. Can an individual(precisely a person with emirate card)apply and get u a visa( tourist or employment visa - which one of this pls?) On his own or must it be a company only? Thanks. Pls kindly answer it one after the other.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by cutieme(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
@muyiwa22,bro please how do one get that employment visa to come over to UAE,please throw more light,thanks.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by worry359(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
cutieme and nobody

These same questions have been asked many many times and people do not have time to reply to every new person.
If you read back through this section the answers are here.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by worry359(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
You seem very desperate and impatient.
You need to slow down and take care before you fall into the hands of THIEF agent!
They are just watching and waiting for a mugu to rob!
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by muyiwa22(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
@cultleme is better you come to UAE as tourist than for an agent to send you direct employment VISA the reason are you may not like the nature of the job and also the wages may not meet up to your standard.I've seen so many case like that. Uae its all about luck if God says its your way you can get a better offer. Just seek for advice before you embark on any journey it helps a lot.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by muyiwa22(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
@cutleme in UAE the company that employed you will be responsible for your visa and work permit the visa its 2years like resident it will be on your passport and also with emirates ID and labour card it include the visa information etc cos visa varies in UAE they are not the same its renewable incase you want to stay longer. Don't go through any agent,they are only after your money.just seek for more knowledge about any country you decide to go. Have a nice day!
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by cutieme(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
muyiwa22:
@cutleme in UAE the company that employed you will be responsible for your visa and work permit the visa its 2years like resident it will be on your passport and also with emirates ID and labour card it include the visa information etc cos visa varies in UAE they are not the same its renewable incase you want to stay longer. Don't go through any agent,they are only after your money.just seek for more knowledge about any country you decide to go. Have a nice day!
Thanks bro for the detailed info,but how do one go about getting these jobs.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by muyiwa22(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
You can apply online.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
muyiwa22:
You can apply online.

Hi muyiwa, sent you a P.M....wanna have a chat with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by hajjsly(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2016
Please i need sum advice..........am a bsc holder in management, i graduated from school since 2010 but has nothing doing, since after my service yr i hav been lukin for a job but find non.....i have no working xperiance ....a friend advice on moving to qatar for a security job, so am confused, nd i wil luv to move to qatar if i wil have sumtin doin dere......d assistance i need nw is......1..sum piece of advice..2..how mch wil it cost me...3..d right channel to follw...and finally if u can direct me to any reliable agent if possible his fone numbr.....tnx
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by mishooo(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
hajjsly:
Please i need sum advice..........am a bsc holder in management, i graduated from school since 2010 but has nothing doing, since after my service yr i hav been lukin for a job but find non.....i have no working xperiance ....a friend advice on moving to qatar for a security job, so am confused, nd i wil luv to move to qatar if i wil have sumtin doin dere......d assistance i need nw is......1..sum piece of advice..2..how mch wil it cost me...3..d right channel to follw...and finally if u can direct me to any reliable agent if possible his fone numbr.....tnx

Please don't go for it as a graduate. The hustle is not soo worth it. Its demeaning and you need to see the list of all the complaints i kept hearing from Naijas that are doing security work in Dubai. They complained a lot and many of them told me they don't mind going back to Naija but the disgrace would be much and some have to recoup the cooperative society funds used to process their VISA, Flight et al.
Their stories were diverse and very pathetic. imagine 16 people living in one single room with no amenities and their salaries being deducted. I met and listened to almost 10 different security employees and from 3-4 different hotels and estates. so i know what i am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by papalumi29(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2016
lf you don't know what u are saying why cant you keep your mouth shut?.

Your friends tell u this or that....I am currently in UAE, yes a maximum of 8 males in a big room, with 24/7 AC, mordern toilets and bathroom and better income, in fact, I should have been here along time ago, rather than looking for job where there is non.

Yes, u need to start from somewhere, I have a friend who started with a security job and salary of AED 1,800. He is a graduate in Nigeria, all he did is to attested his certificate, did a course in safety and pray to God. Now he is earning AED 10,000 monthly, that is, 920,000 naira.

So, stop discouraging people!, if you know what u are doing and with prayer, you will get there.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by onwuegbuchu: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2016
some persons should stop distracting pple DAT want to travel,every body destiny is not the same..some can make it Nigeria n some can make it abroad....if u like to stay in 9ja n run ur tinx ,gud for u
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by monaliza15(f): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2017
bayocanny:

Have pm you, kindly check your mail sir, we need to talk

need to chat with you privately please... this is my whatsapp no: 08167331950.jz to clarify some tinz
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by SirWellington(m): 12:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Some Nigerians are so funny. I hope the guys who advocated for Nigeria earlier In this thread will bury their head In shame now. A security guard in Dubai earns morethan a customs officer who just got the job as a graduate in Nigeria! Currently the minimum wage for security guards In Dubai is AED2000 while it's AED2, 400 in Abu Dhabi as from January 2017....meaning for entry level he or she can earn more but not less than. Like a young man said earlier, that while working as a security guard he ran a programme on safety and got a far better job. Some can even choose to amplify via several certifications their career in corporate security and surveillance. There's no harm in moving to the Gulf region if nothing is working back home in Nigeria. What's good for A might not be good for B. So move!
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by ohamng: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
The present condition of nigeria is very frustrating, nothing is working!
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by GOLDENWOLF(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
muyiwa22:
To me,UAE is better than Nigeria.i've been in UAE since May 2014 and glory be to God at least I'm earning just 3000AED but still planning to earn more than that. When I was in Nigeria I couldn't secure a job and just within 6days of my visit to UAE I secure a job of 3000AED with accommodation and transportion provided only God can help us in Nigeria

What kind of job you do there that earns you 3000aed?
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by adeshinacute(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
I need someone that can assist me with accommodation in Dubai

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING / Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.