Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See (14846 Views)

Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) / Finest Guy On Nairaland, Upload Pic, Girls Rate. / Have A Guy/girl Been Inlove With U B4 And U Had No Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by lasheez(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2014
We are waiting o.You dont need makeup to know you are beautiful we love our ladies natural
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=Unibenstudent post=29301117][/quote]
Ok. Just watching
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2014
Romanciella:
nice dp.
Thanks..nice picx too
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by lasheez(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Ok. Just watching
You are a natural wink

1 Like

Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Ok. Just watching
VickyyB:

No..We are not narcissist.

Reply-a narcissst is someone who loves to look at herself excessively but in this case here u are only showing yourself to the world that this me,that is the pride of a lady

Men around us has already seen our natural beauty.

Reply-nairaland has so many men and none has seen that so we don't believe you yet

No need to be impressing randomn Nl guys. smiley

reply-we are not random,we love u and we appreciate you sharing your beauty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2014
Okada na here i dey go oya branch in to that thread.
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
emmm,can u make a constructive post instead of a destructive posts eg bro I greet you oh?

See im face
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by Fweshdude(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2014
Hehehehehe.. Uniben dey try convince vikky sha.

♈0bserving..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by sucezTP(f): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
I'm coming, lemme upload mine.
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by PHgirl(f): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=Unibenstudent post=29301117][/quote]

I've been watching this argument for a while, now. What the fvck is the pride of a lady? Her beauty? You thirsty guys should cut Vicky some slack. So, she's insecure because she didn't post pics for you to self-service on? Get a life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by alexis007(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
instead of uploading pix.......they turned here into a town hall where they come in and talk about any goat that is dragged by to the abbatoir and other worthless things....... op it's not your fault........just that there was a conspiracy by all these ugly nl female tolotolos to derail your thread cry since they didn't reach our high expectations....... nl girls forming more than those beauties in telemundos but uglier than udele isi nkwocha in terms of looks...?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by jonezz(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Let's see these aliens sef...Sometimes I wonder if there are beautiful gurlz here.Prove me wrong bannies[b]
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by chimerase2: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Janeify:

Wow.

Chimerase2 is that you?
This is the first time i noticed seriousness in your post.

You haf vex cheesy
I no dey vex nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by kristein(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Dats y I asked for tips on how to upload pics using nokia torch.
but u sabi use am nairaland but no sabi snap with am?
..ok!seems i now know the kinda nokia torch your using..this are the simple tips:..just on your nokia torch,then trace is to the direction of your both eyes with your eyes wide open,aim higher into your eyes for the duration of 30min and watch out for the result...e go fyn baje
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by mirexxx(f): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
I WILL UPLOAD MINEcheesy
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by lasheez(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
mirexxx:
I WILL UPLOAD MINEcheesy
cool wink wink wink
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by lasheez(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
alexis007:
instead of uploading pix.......they turned here into a town hall where they come in and talk about any goat that is dragged by to the abbatoir and other worthless things....... op it's not your fault........just that there was a conspiracy by all these ugly nl female tolotolos to derail your thread cry since they didn't reach our high expectations....... nl girls forming more than those beauties in telemundos but uglier than udele isi nkwocha in terms of looks...?
Point noted but you don't have to go arsenal on the ladies pls.Give them some level of respect please after all,its not by force and you don't have to push it this far.
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by alexis007(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
lasheez:
Point noted but you don't have to go arsenal on the ladies pls.Give them some level of respect please after all,its not by force and you don't have to push it this far.
who went 'arsenal' on who?abi i resemble arsene wenger for your eyes?
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by ROZZAYY(f): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristein:

but u sabi use am nairaland but no sabi snap with am?
..ok!seems i now know the kinda nokia torch your using..this are the simple tips:..just on your nokia torch,then trace is to the direction of your both eyes with your eyes wide open,aim higher into your eyes for the duration of 30min and watch out for the result...e go fyn baje
Ur plan na to blind me abi.
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by lasheez(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
alexis007:
who went 'arsenal' on who?abi i resemble arsene wenger for your eyes?
lol!
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by Moz22: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
please do!
mirexxx:
I WILL UPLOAD MINEcheesy
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by marieolae(f): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Definitely not going to happen
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
marieolae:
says who
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by lasheez(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
marieolae:
After having over 600 likes angry Come on!
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by marieolae(f): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
says who
says me smiley
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by countsparrow: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
If train derail d disaster no reach as pple take derail dis thread

Dancing to ....Owambe, semo pelu obe, egusi pelu akpan, let me see ur gele, gele gele... jahbless
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by franugo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
chibwike:
beautiful Miz!

woman wrappertongue

1 Like

Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
marieolae:
says me smiley
I hear u,anyway ur skin go don dey glitter like disco light,upload let the thirsty niggas be healed.
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
chibwike:
buh you re cute.
. ohhh am blushing. dalu oh.
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by LewisO: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
it just said hi
This guy is damn crazy!

I can't laugh please! grin
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by marieolae(f): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
thats not my fault na sad
lasheez:

After having over 600 likes angry Come on!
Re: Beautiful ladies on Nairaland,upload Your B4 And After Makeup Pix Lets See by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Still checking out my gallery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / If You Can Watch This Without Reaching Out For Your Vaseline, You're Strong. / 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.