Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) (5697 Views)

GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? / Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix) / Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by alabiyemmy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
shiffynaani:
idiot!!! Guess you don't know the reason why the project was stopped.
Get ya fact right before commenting,slowpoke!

If you know that the fines the government paid for cancelling the project was more than what it would have cost to build the metroline, then you would have kept quiet instead of exposing your ignorance in here.
Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by Change2015(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
alabiyemmy:

another gibberish. if i were u i wil just keep quiet in here

And if I were you, I would be saving money for my next NECO exam. You can still be helped, but know this, education takes you a long way in this life. Try it.
Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by alabiyemmy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Change2015:

And if I were you, I would be saving money for my next NECO exam. You can still be helped, but know this, education takes you a long way in this life. Try it.

LOL. My company will employ your entire household and pay you 10 years upfront and sack you 6 months after, because i know you wont perform from the way you reason here.
Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by alabiyemmy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Meanwhile read what a prominent Nigerian said about the project:

WHY LAGOS HAS NO TRAIN AND WATER. WE ALL MUST BLAME BUHARI. Chief Richard Akinjide (SAN)

Speaks on Buhari's cancellation of Lagos Train service which is cause to traffic jam in Lagos today. So when you are in traffic in Lagos, remember Buhari put you there. And if you buy water to bathe or drink. BUHARI MADE THE LAND OF AQUATIC SPLENDOUR NOT TO HAVE WATER. He speaks on the 50 million dollars dollars paid to a French company, the debt it caused Lagos and that HE HIMSELF AS ATTORNEY GENERAL VETTED THE DEAL FOR THE PROJECTS PERSONALLY.

Hear the former Attorney General and Senior advocate of Nigeria.

"If Buhari stands for any election 10 times, he will lose#
WHY?
He hasn't got the electoral advantage to win an election. He has done a lot of things in the past, which shows that he hasn't got democratic norms. For instance, the government of Lagos State was to do the railway system and we know what he did about it. Nigeria has one of the worst railway systems in Africa today. Lagos State was going to do water system; he (Buhari) cancelled it. He even cancelled the railway system (metroline) in Lagos State. The railway system was approved by Shehu Shagari and the agreement was vetted by me as the Attorney-General and Lagos State deposited $50 million to a French company, which they forfeited and then they were asked to pay damages again in arbitration. Buhari was told that and he didn’t care. His belief was that South would be better developed than the North. Anybody who thinks like that is not worthy of being President of this country. That is one of the reasons he has no political advantage for any political party. We all know what he did about human rights abuses. He imprisoned many political leaders.

IS THAT WHY HE HAS CONTESTED IN THE LAST THREE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS AND LOST?
Let him contest again. If he does again, I don’t see him winning and I mean it.

BUT BUHARI FOUGHT CORRUPTION.

There is nobody in this country who has not fought corruption, one way or the other. But if you remember when he became Head of State, he was from the North, the Vice President was also from the North (Kwara) and the Secretary to the Federal Government was also from the North, as if South did not exist at that time. That is a serious wrong political arithmetic. People will not forget that and I mean it. But when he left power through a military coup against him, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida came to power and he took as Number Two people from Abia and later Edo State. So, we had a fair balance at that time. If you are doing Nigerian politics, you must have a fair balance. Anybody that made that mistake again as Buhari did, he will lose election."

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by Change2015(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
OMG, you know what 'reason' is? Please confirm. So far the evidence fails to convince.

alabiyemmy:

LOL. My company will employ your entire household and pay you 10 years upfront and sack you 6 months after, because i know you wont perform from the way you reason here.
Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by Change2015(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
alabiyemmy:
Meanwhile read what a prominent Nigerian said about the project:

WHY LAGOS HAS NO TRAIN AND WATER. WE ALL MUST BLAME BUHARI. Chief Richard Akinjide (SAN)

Speaks on Buhari's cancellation of Lagos Train service which is cause to traffic jam in Lagos today. So when you are in traffic in Lagos, remember Buhari put you there. And if you buy water to bathe or drink. BUHARI MADE THE LAND OF AQUATIC SPLENDOUR NOT TO HAVE WATER. He speaks on the 50 million dollars dollars paid to a French company, the debt it caused Lagos and that HE HIMSELF AS ATTORNEY GENERAL VETTED THE DEAL FOR THE PROJECTS PERSONALLY.

Hear the former Attorney General and Senior advocate of Nigeria.

"If Buhari stands for any election 10 times, he will lose#
WHY?
He hasn't got the electoral advantage to win an election. He has done a lot of things in the past, which shows that he hasn't got democratic norms. For instance, the government of Lagos State was to do the railway system and we know what he did about it. Nigeria has one of the worst railway systems in Africa today. Lagos State was going to do water system; he (Buhari) cancelled it. He even cancelled the railway system (metroline) in Lagos State. The railway system was approved by Shehu Shagari and the agreement was vetted by me as the Attorney-General and Lagos State deposited $50 million to a French company, which they forfeited and then they were asked to pay damages again in arbitration. Buhari was told that and he didn’t care. His belief was that South would be better developed than the North. Anybody who thinks like that is not worthy of being President of this country. That is one of the reasons he has no political advantage for any political party. We all know what he did about human rights abuses. He imprisoned many political leaders.

IS THAT WHY HE HAS CONTESTED IN THE LAST THREE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS AND LOST?
Let him contest again. If he does again, I don’t see him winning and I mean it.

BUT BUHARI FOUGHT CORRUPTION.

There is nobody in this country who has not fought corruption, one way or the other. But if you remember when he became Head of State, he was from the North, the Vice President was also from the North (Kwara) and the Secretary to the Federal Government was also from the North, as if South did not exist at that time. That is a serious wrong political arithmetic. People will not forget that and I mean it. But when he left power through a military coup against him, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida came to power and he took as Number Two people from Abia and later Edo State. So, we had a fair balance at that time. If you are doing Nigerian politics, you must have a fair balance. Anybody that made that mistake again as Buhari did, he will lose election."

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/200108140079.html/
Akinjide of the infamous champagne bottles is a non-entity even in yoruba politics. Mr. AGIP personified.

Akinjide, Akinloye Are Politically Dead - Gani
By Femi Adepoju

Lagos — Radical Lagos lawyer, Chief Gani Fawehinmi (SAN), has described formerchairman of the defunct National Party of Nigeria (NPN) as being politicallyinconsequential, with no relevance to the present political state ofNigeria. Reacting to the declaration of Chief AMA Akinloye for the rulingPeoples Democratic Party, (PDP) , Chief Gani Fawehinmi this morning saidChief Akinloye is dead politically.

"What does he stand for? What has he stood for? Does he want toresuscitate champagne?" Chief Fawehinmi querred rhetorically. Continuing, hesaid "this is not the type of news we should hear on a breakfast table. Weare talking about change of event in the country. "Nigerians have gonebeyond this type of flimsy politics. We should not count the dead with theliving"

Apparently sounding bitter about the politician's declaration, ChiefFawehinmi said the political crisis we are witnessing now as well as thelogjam the country has found herself in economically were as a result of theunpatriotic activities of Chief Akinloye and Chief Richard Akinjide who hesaid should not be encouraged to have the feeling that they still haveanything to offer.

"Why do you bring the dead to the living?," he further askedPMNews. Also reacting to the declaration, Alliance for Democracy (AD)Publicity Secretary, Opeyemi Bamidele, said the emergence of people likeChief Richard Akinjide and Chief Adisa Akinloye in the present politicaldispensation is an attempt by members of their own generation to supress anemerging international political trend which is to encourage members of theyounger generation with bright and scientific ideas to take overleadership.
Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Collynzo22:

You and your group typed something on a paper and you uploaded it here.
Provide a credible link stating when the planes were ordered and paid for.
Meanwhile manage this one.
Nigeria Airways became Airbus' 40th customer in 1981, when it placed an order for four Airbus A310-200s ; these aircraft were incorporated into the fleet in late 1984 and early 1985. Also in 1981, four new Boeing 737-200s were ordered to replace leased aircraft of the same type in a deal worth US$65,000,000 ($ 168,614,568 in 2014); they were delivered in February 1983. In 1982, a Boeing 747 was leased from Scanair; the aircraft was deployed on services to the United Kingdom, permitting the
DC-10s to be used on new routes to Frankfurt, Paris, and Zurich.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_Airways

Buhari and his crew love to reap where they didn't sow.

Wikipedia is your source? Lol.
Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by Collynzo22: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

Wikipedia is your source? Lol.
Which one is your own source, CNN or one village blog?
Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by emirateprince: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
Collynzo22:

Which one is your own source, CNN or one village blog?
lol
Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by princeandex: 4:46am On Dec 30, 2014
9jaforlife:
GEJ couldn't fix this even if he was in power till 2050!!

Buhari IS President come 2015 cool

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by princeandex: 4:46am On Dec 30, 2014
jamace:
Ask Obj.

Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by emirateprince: 7:04am On Dec 30, 2014
I think GEJ CAN reform the aviation industry but corruption will not let him do it
Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2014
emirateprince:
I think GEJ CAN reform the aviation industry but corruption will not let him do it
yes he is so corrupt, well the worst democracy is better than military regime
Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by emirateprince: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2014
jayandy:

jayandy:

I still prefer the military era, because our present leaders have never learnt from the past, so if military regime comes up they will learn, they are busy stealing instead of working, is stealing democracy?
Re: Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) by LRNZH(m): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2014
Revive what?

Chei.
If they could not achieve these in 16 years

https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-what-true-value-10billion
How will they revive that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bye Bye As APC Suspends Governors Okorocha, Amosun / Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) / Finest Building Currently In Abuja Is The Ministry For Women Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.