Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram (21636 Views)

Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone / Nigeria Launches First Locally-built Motorcycles / Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
And our government are busy stealing from the masses.

"Stealing is not corruption" - GEJ
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by sammykrane(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dis r d kind of tinz we want In nigeria bt GEJ would never ndo something like this
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by Sweetlemon(f): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Collynzo22:

You are just humouring yourself.
What has the quote you are referring to got to do with your claim that Cameroon now has bigger military might than Nigeria?
Remember, that is still the subject matter.

You are the one humouring me.

The subject matter here is how Cameroon is tackling BH. Your oga's statement is directly connected to the BH issue and determines a lot about he will tackle BH in Nigeria. Why are you just running away from it? Is it not the same BH we are talking about here?
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
I wish the election is today angry
Hollawaley:
Come on even nigeria(giant of africa) where boko haram is terrorizing hasn't started any air strike.we are desperate in need of change in nigeria #GMB till 2019
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by Cannonleo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Vikkie14:
Is that coming from you Cannonleo or someone is using your account? I wont want to argue with a #colleague-in-green. I agree in the sense that they might be weak as a result of sabotaging,lack of morale,lack of advanced weapons,mutiny,corruption and lack of will to fight but on the other hand i disagree that the Army is weak. Just because some are doing so called "tactical manoveur" or "pulling back" doesn't means that's how every officers are, neither does that connote them as WEAKLINGS.
sorry vickkie you misunderstood me ..i was asking a question to this home breed kid trolls on nl..what i meant was (NIGERIAN ARMY weak?) a satire refearing to stupid kid on this forum mentioning the camerounain army then i ended with an angry face..meaning that that statement pissed me off(i was making reference to the statement of one sweetlove abi bitterlove..i would never say such a thing am i mad
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by Cannonleo(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Vikkie14:
Is that coming from you Cannonleo or someone is using your account? I wont want to argue with a #colleague-in-green. I agree in the sense that they might be weak as a result of sabotaging,lack of morale,lack of advanced weapons,mutiny,corruption and lack of will to fight but on the other hand i disagree that the Army is weak. Just because some are doing so called "tactical manoveur" or "pulling back" doesn't means that's how every officers are, neither does that connote them as WEAKLINGS.
i apologize for not putting my quote in full context Vikkie14 this is what i meant nigerian army weak(referring to the statement of a couple of kids on NL) una dey craze angry (a statement showing my disgust with the first statement discrediting our armed forces..you off all people know that i cant make such a stupid statement against our military.. pardon me abeg...a lot of uncultured comments against our troops makes me mad
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by deji68: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
The caption should have been..Bokoharam takeover army base in cameroun..... airstrikes are ongoing to take back..nothing to jubilate about chikena cool cool

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by Vikkie14: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cannonleo:

i apologize for not putting my quote in full context Vikkie14 this is what i meant nigerian army weak(referring to the statement of a couple of kids on NL) una dey craze angry (a statement showing my disgust with the first statement discrediting our armed forces..you off all people know that i cant make such a stupid statement against our military.. pardon me abeg...a lot of uncultured comments against our troops makes me mad
yeah--- i know. I quite understand you now buddy. Don't get mad at those kids parading as adults here, their comments meant nothing but show their level of maturity. #Adios Amigo
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by axum: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
yungcyrus:
GUDLUCK TILL NAIJA WIN WORLD CUP

G
E
J

L
i
F
E

Nigeria will never win a world cup, I assume you want a Dictatorship?
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by Cannonleo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Vikkie14:
yeah--- i know. I quite understand you now buddy. Don't get mad at those kids parading as adults here, their comments meant nothing but show their level of maturity. #Adios Amigo
gracias por la comprensiĆ³n
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by samflex(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Is this legal? Because I'm confused here, another country killing your citizens and you're celebrating? Doesn't sound right to me
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by donmalcolm21(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Just imagine! Cameroonian army now has more military might that Nigerian army

Nigerian army looks so weak now that ordinary Togo can dare us to war.

Jonathan I taink you vely vely mush
people like you are the ones that become refugees in police barracks at the hint of any riot. Don't blab like this into 2015

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by rhames(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Why are you people praising Cameroon? This was a country that has tactically harbored these criminals by not bombing the until they attacked the coutry over the weekend? This was a country that kept laughing at us when we sought help from them to close their borders to enable Nigeria fight these criminal. Now the hen has come to roost. grin
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by coolnews: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
We shall see the end of Boko Haram
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by soulRanger(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
LMAyedun:
What has GEJ got to do with this..?

I don't undastand ooo. Or is GEJ the new president of Cameroon..? Mtscheew!!
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by Rexyl(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
There is now place of rest for the wicked. All these terrorists are doing their final struggles in which they shall all be wiped off the surface of earth
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by yungcyrus(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
axum:

Nigeria will never win a world cup, I assume you want a Dictatorship?
technically
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by kccarew(f): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
This is the kind of news we need to hear, I wish it can be said of Nigerian troops too, ok boko u wanna fight, let's declear it war, that's what I expected, but I no even understand our government ooo
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by inisco: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Just imagine! Cameroonian army now has more military might that Nigerian army

Nigerian army looks so weak now that ordinary Togo can dare us to war.

Jonathan I taink you vely vely mush
u are still a learner,how do u expect nigerian army to win wen there is sabotage or u expect nothern military man kill his own brother,haba dat can neva happen nd their alternative is to leave their amunition nd flee rather than fight the enemy,had it been it waz south u wud hav seen our military in action,not juz dat,y hasnt the northen elders or leaders condem boko haram rather the call on human right,gej is very wise that he is using cameroun soldier to fight them,let northern leader go nd stop them if they can,get till buhari call his boys to other

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by SamIkenna: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by SamIkenna: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by Ghydyon(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
eunisam:
cameroon is systematically and stylishly killing Nigerian citizens in the name of boko haram. Open eyez.
if Dats d best way to keep peace and ensure the safety of her citizens so be it and mind you 60 percent of Boko Haram are not Nigerians even the there leaders is not an origin of Nigeria....
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by Raphtech(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
the conspiracy in this Boko Haram issue is just too much
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by Ghydyon(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
talktimi:
is there a physical fence between Nigeria and Cameroons border that stops the militants from crossing into Cameroon ?
i don't think there is any in any country border...I guess you are not getting my message, if d Cameroonian soldiers are doing the needful attacking the militant without fear what is stopping our soldiers
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by shady26(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
fuckyouhard:
and they appear to be more serious than nigeria .....smh undecided
because they dont have some scoundrels in their army sympathetic to bokoharam because of religion
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by PastorAji(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2014
blemon44:
GEJ at it again

U DON SMOKE YOUR COW DUNG AGAIN
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by ayobamiakinrind(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
blemon44:
GEJ at it again

SMH for u...so GEJ na Cameroon President or their minister of info? Very gullible
blemon44:
GEJ at it again
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by IamforGod: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cameron is doing more job on this boko issue. Even more than Nigeria. Smh
Re: Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram by knockturnal(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hollawaley:
Come on even nigeria(giant of africa) where boko haram is terrorizing hasn't started any air strike.we are desperate in need of change in nigeria #GMB till 2019

Which hole are u typing from??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Submerge Bridge In Kaduna (photos) / Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari / FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.