Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (53641 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / Adaora Ukoh Attacks Stella Dimokokorkus On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Vivly(f): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
JoeCutie:
Yes? She's doing it. If I read correctly, "Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Engaged?". They didn't say "Oge Okoye's Ex-Husband", which means the man is still married to Oge, and Nkiru is now coming in as the second wife. Promise fulfilled. grin

Don't mind me, I didn't read the story sha, only read the title.
Is the story true? grin tongue
The opening post says it's still a rumour. We're waiting for another thread that reads 'Nkiru stole my Man- Oge' cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Godmother(f): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
benromeo39:
Choi, so all the cry cry that she cried in the movie cry for help, she has finally used it for some action.

Oge okoye, with all ur tattoos and shakara they still snatched ur man, DiarisGod o.

They don't snatch men in this day and age joor. Anybody that wants to waka dey waka
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by chibarbie(f): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
See d dry man sef

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Gordieshegz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
If I were this man,considering those beautiful kids up there,I would try once again to make it work with Oge...no assurance Nkiru wouldn't be worse than that,,,Ini Edo husband comes to mind!!! IMO

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by JoeCutie(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Vivly:

The opening post says it's still a rumour. We're waiting for another thread that reads 'Nkiru stole my Man- Oge' cheesy
Chai! So you've risen to the level where you can clearly predict the immediate future of this forum? It shows that you're a Nairaland veteran. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by JoeCutie(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Godmother:

They don't snatch men in this day and age joor. Anybody that wants to waka dey waka
Chai! grin

Speaking from experience?
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by asidere(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
it may be true cos Nkiru sylvanus told vanguard newspaper that she don't mind been a second wife.google her and read her interview with vanguard

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by asidere(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
how will this man cope with two actresses in his house that means they will be acting nollywood in the home.Nkiru is soft hearted like in the movies,while Oge is strongheaded like in the movies.dis movie go tough no be small

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by zinaunreal(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Why are you showing us her children? What have they got to do with the scandal? All three photos of the scandalous love birds should be here not those poor lovely children.. sad heartless OP cry
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by ceseargeo: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
E be like say the thing wey dem dey act for movie son dey affect them o...chai..
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Proffdada: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
the guy's taste must be very poor or he's bewitched

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by mooremadu(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tor!!!!! Let him marry the. Two bitches. Now abi to settle quarrel dat would evn reduce d nos of gals in country seriously searching 4 husbands lol!! Wink!
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Misogynist2014(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gordieshegz:
If I were this man,considering those beautiful kids up there,I would try once again to make it work with Oge...no assurance Nkiru wouldn't be worse than that,,,Ini Edo husband comes to mind!!! IMO
Polygamy is not a prison sentence. embarassed
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Sacramento4real(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
How does this stop space booking in Nairaland ni?
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Otsealu1(f): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Few weeks back I heard a rumor where Nkiru said she won't mind becoming a second wife. So this is all what it was about. Shame on her cos she doesn't know her Worth. If the guy in question loved her that much he wouldn't have gotten married to Oge in the first place. Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by veave(f): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

Na so.d guy Deeeeeeeeeque hot reach?
Na wa o...
So upon all the men wey dey naija, na qnoda actress husband you see. Omaga oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by pbs4real(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Lol.. Wonders shall never end
all of una na SAME!
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Sunshinelady(f): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
salt1:

This your blame trade is also very annoying!
You talk about the husbands as if they are lifeless pieces of property that two women will fight over and acquire. A very pathetic image of men!
Why don't you blame the husbands who are not man enough to respect their vows? Who are not man enough to respect their children's feelings? Who are not man enough to do the right thing?
A flimsy Stanley Duru walks out on his wife and children, for any reason whatsoever
And rather than blame him, you blame a single girl who has not promised fidelity to anyone!
Very pathetic fathers and husbands, if you ask me!
50likes

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Sunshinelady(f): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
salt1:

Men will always be dogs you say? Especially married men?
Please I beg you in the name of whatever you hold dear, not to teach your sons or brothers this!
. I shuddered @dat her comment. Som people don't tink b4 dey type

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Chinoble(f): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dnt tell me they are fighting over that ugly man up there......

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Amebo industry prophecying shiit.

I hope devil doesn't also prophecy on the marriage of whoever decided to spread this rumor.
Let married people deal with their stuff.

They've got some lovely kids BTW.
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
deeptechcool:
nairand frontpage has been bastardized

word.. Bollywood actors and actresses pay to slander each other.. so much for social democracy. Na capitalism dey rein here
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Mimipauls1(f): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
I know Nkeiru to be a woman of wrong choices. If the man loved her very much, he wouldn't have married Oge instead of her. She's a pretty and successful woman, I wonder why she would settle for a TOKUMBO husband when many single men would kill to have her. The only explaination could be that the whole thing is a game to her, she just wants to be a Winner, even at the expense of her happiness. Well, it's none of my business! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Kweenliz007(f): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't read rubbish
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Godmother(f): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
JoeCutie:
Chai! grin

Speaking from experience?

Yea dude. I walk, he walks. Nobody snatched me or him, it was a personal decision
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
the long wait ..... let's see where this ends undecided
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by freshness2020: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chinoble:
Dnt tell me they are fighting over that ugly man up there......
ugly but a rich pocket
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by JoeCutie(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Godmother:

Yea dude. I walk, he walks. Nobody snatched me or him, it was a personal decision
Shikena!

I love the authority with which you're saying it. Boss lady! grin

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by koyyess: 12:37am On Dec 30, 2014
Instead of inventing stuff, negroes do what they know best with the help of stuupid women.
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by danbrowndmf(m): 2:05am On Dec 30, 2014
[quote
author=homesteady post=29307319]Yakataaaaaa!!!!!!!
I thought this Nkiru was this good Christian girl who always cries
whenever someone does her bad, and she leaves the case for God to solve!
I'm sure Oge Okoye also thought the the same, that's why she snatched
her boyfriend!
I never knew she was a sharp girl! Oge Okoye never 'experred' it grin
grin[/quote] lolz,broda i sight u,she neva "Experred" it dat she will be cmn 4 ha husband.....courtsey MI ft Chi gurl-Monkey
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by onadana: 5:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Is that the guy?They should fight fir me an a hunk.
Re: Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Nkiru sylvanus is nyashing my neighbour in owerri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz Is So Thin – Fans Cries Out / Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) / Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.