Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum (2570 Views)

Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum / The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment / Biafra Referendum : Ipob's Petition On Moveon.org Gathers Huge Momentum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by publisher(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Any one noticed that APC/Buhari's online team are fast losing steam and have sent VP candidate Osinbajo on a silly PR errand? Most of the points shared in favour of Buhari have been dilluted/disected by most intelligent Nigerians.

It is noteworthy that while Buhari's campaign team are running out of fresh ideas and lies in favour of their candidate, GEJ's team has not yet started any serious campaigns...yet endorsements are rolling in from all corners.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by samplegirl(f): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Before nko! Fake no dey go far nah.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
wat is this fool saying.

22 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by CHM11: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Its pretty obvious that buhari is outdated. For heavens sake, a presidential candidate who just opened a twitter handle has been left behind by the world. No wonder he can't do without his cows.

#Not a GEJ fan, but will never settle with a Buhari!!!!!!

21 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by Ikengawo: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
People can't lie to themselves for too long.

99% of APC supporters this summer were speaking of a Fashola presidency. After that a Fashola vice presidency. Then they settled for Amaechi. Last year they were even speaking of a Sanusi Lamido Sanusi presidency. Today they are forced to speak of a Buhari presidency. Though they hate Jonathan, the 75 year old serial loser, former dictator and uncharismatic element isn't enough to inspire them because he's the polar opposite of the people that brought them to APC.

Fashola, Ameachi, Sanusi = Young
Buhari = The oldest active politician campaigning this year

Fashola, Amaechi, Sanusi = Educated
Buhari = Semi-literate, no college education, no known secondary school background

Fashola, Amaechi, Sanusi = Charismatic/Sophisticated
Buhari = Inarticulate

Fashola, Amaechi, Sanusi = Fresh/New
Buhari = 75, former dictator, 4 time election loser

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by CHM11: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ikengawo:
People can't lie to themselves for too long.

99% of APC supporters this summer were speaking of a Fashola presidency. After that a Fashola vice presidency. Then they settled for Amaechi. Last year they were even speaking of a Sanusi Lamido Sanusi presidency. Today they are forced to speak of a Buhari presidency. Though they hate Jonathan, the 75 year old serial loser, former dictator and uncharismatic element isn't enough to inspire them because he's the polar opposite of the people that brought them to APC.

Fashola, Ameachi, Sanusi = Young
Buhari = The oldest active politician campaigning this year

Fashola, Amaechi, Sanusi = Educated
Buhari = Semi-literate, no college education, no known secondary school background

Fashola, Amaechi, Sanusi = Charismatic/Sophisticated
Buhari = Inarticulate

Fashola, Amaechi, Sanusi = Fresh/New
Buhari = 75, former dictator, 4 time election loser
please replace Amaechi with Oshiomole, Amaechi is crap!!...total junk!!!!....pdp slum turn apc reject...he is just rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
grin grin grin You dey console yourself!!!

Buhari is gaining ground daily, ask people in your streets! Buhari online presence heavier than yesterday, go to twitter, facebook and Nairaland!

I no know wetin u dey smoke boy!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by Caseless: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
These drowning men of pdp dont know what to hold on to again- they've resorted to picking the 'crumbs'.
Una go fail!
Sai Buhari!

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Buhari must be very busy with his cows now

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by owobokiri(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
The guy is unelectable

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by Ikengawo: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
CHM11:
please replace Amaechi with Oshiomole, Amaechi is crap!!...total junk!!!!....pdp slum turn apc reject...he is just rubbish!!!

LOL Yes you're right, Oshiomole is was the hope of APC people even up till 3 weeks ago. Why they skipped him for an unknown bus depot preacher is beyond me. Especially if Buhari already [size=30pt]LOST [/size] to GEJ with Tunde Bakare who is nationally known.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by RockMaxi: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
Haters on the prowl. embarassed

The silence of Buhari makes them sad and when he speaks they lose their sanity. embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by LFJ: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
publisher:
Any one noticed that APC/Buhari's online team are fast losing steam and have sent VP candidate Osinbajo on a silly PR errand? Most of the points shared in favour of Buhari have been dilluted/disected by most intelligent Nigerians.

It is noteworthy that while Buhari's campaign team are running out of fresh ideas and lies in favour of their candidate, GEJ's team has not yet started any serious campaigns...yet endorsements are rolling in from all corners.

My God, I guess u are one of the intelligent Nigerians you are talking about. Buhaha!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by tonybosses: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
I what to get this clear....to all those buhair supporters......plz state ur reason why u re supporting buhari.

I need to be educated grin grin
Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by onatisi(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Even Osinbajo will soon get tired .very soon he himself will sit down once he realizes he is on a wild goose chase.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by CHM11: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
98 percent of Buhari supporters do that because of their hate for Gej.
It shouldn't be so. I know Gej performed below par, but buharis time back then was no better, he was younger and had all the power as a military head of state, what did he do??..I remember the rules of W.A.I....soooooooo disgusting, like it was proposed by a 9months old kindergarten!!!....No wonder he didn't last in office. He doesn't just have the brain for this. Let him face his cows and APC should give us a candidate worthy of our votes. Give me a Fashola!!!!!...an Oshiomole or someone who has a functioning brain!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by rattlesnake(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
publisher:

Reuben abati username on NL...welcome.sir

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't bother myself with online propaganda. If you go to sites like sahara reporters you notice that most of the commenters are northern ppl, nairaland most are yorubas,hausas, comrades etc. Suprise I visted a local newspaper stand in my office today since work was not so busy and I saw yourba men saying osinbanjo can not trick into voting buhari same thing inb my estate. Onething I can infer is while ppl dnt really like jonathan a buhari and a tinubu led APC is a no no. At the end of the day most online media are just filled with diz so called comrades. For example if you TV is ur pricipal news platform you would notice that the perception is not half as bad. I was listening to nigeria info FM where a bloomberg columnist was been interviewed and he gave jonathan beta credit than a buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by cocoduck: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
CHM11:
It shouldn't be so. I know Gej performed below par, but buharis time back then was no better, he was younger and had all the power as a military head of state, what did he do??..I remember the rules of W.A.I....soooooooo disgusting, like it was proposed by a 9months old kindergarten!!!....No wonder he didn't last in office. He doesn't just have the brain for this. Let him face his cows and APC should give us a candidate worthy of our votes. Give me a
Fashola!!!!!...an Oshiomole or someone who has a functioning brain!!!!!
Point of correction, GEJ did not perform below par. Nigeria getting to where she deserves to be is more like a marathon than a sprint, it takes a lot of time hardwork and tears to get going, it takes much more to maintainthe foward movement. I think we should instead work harder ti elect a good governor and force him to work than look to the president, development just like, charity begins at home, not at the village square. Take the example of anambara state, she used ti be the worst state in the country to the extent she was called home for all criminals, but now it has changed, P.OBI layed the foundation and Obianor is building on the foundation. that's how development happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by CHM11: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
cocoduck:

Point of correction, GEJ did not perform below par. Nigeria getting to where she deserves to be is more like a marathon than a sprint, it takes a lot of time hardwork and tears to get going, it takes much more to maintainthe foward movement. I think we should instead work harder ti elect a good governor and force him to work than look to the president, development just like, charity begins at home, not at the village square. Take the example of anambara state, she used ti be the worst state in the country to the extent she was called home for all criminals, but now it has changed, P.OBI layed the foundation and Obianor is building on the foundation. that's how development happens.
Pls don't annoy me brother. President Goodluck performed below par and he is a corrupt and incapable person. Thought much preferred to a Buhari at the moment. Doesn't mean we can't have better, Gej is a typical Nigerian politician who doesn't do anything except it will be of political benefit to him. Only the smart and right thinking Nigerians will see this. If I had seen a fashola or an Oshiomole or an Akpabio as opposition candidate I would have casted my vote for such candidate. Gej performed below par and he is very very very corrupt!!!!!...plays on the intelligence of Nigerians and calls us fools to our face and you are here telling me whatever you are saying.
I wwould never vote a buhari because he is incapable, this doesn't mean I am ok with a Gej, I am only managing Gej because at the moment I have no other choice.
Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by Adminisher: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
CHM11:
Its pretty obvious that buhari is outdated. For heavens sake, a presidential candidate who just opened a twitter handle has been left behind by the world. No wonder he can't do without his cows.

#Not a GEJ fan, but will never settle with a Buhari!!!!!!

You are a GEJ fan.
Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by Adminisher: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
CHM11:

Pls don't annoy me brother. President Goodluck performed below par and he is a corrupt and incapable person. Thought much preferred to a Buhari at the moment. Doesn't mean we can't have better, Gej is a typical Nigerian politician who doesn't do anything except it will be of political benefit to him. Only the smart and right thinking Nigerians will see this. If I had seen a fashola or an Oshiomole or an Akpabio as opposition candidate I would have casted my vote for such candidate. Gej performed below par and he is very very very corrupt!!!!!...plays on the intelligence of Nigerians and calls us fools to our face and you are here telling me whatever you are saying.
I wwould never vote a buhari because he is incapable, this doesn't mean I am ok with a Gej, I am only managing Gej because at the moment I have no other choice.

Buhari is incapable of what exactly. The Presidency is a decision making office, a national projection office, a national mass communication office, a defence and security office. What part of this job has Buhari not done well before?. Except you grew up in the 90s and were not around then. Please define capable because Obama who is POTUS is just a lawyer and community organizer, Putin is a lawyer and was a mediocre KGB operative at best.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by tit(f): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
you guys are just campaigning for President Jonathan with your bigotry.
you are making Jonathan even more popular!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by ekeneidiagbor: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
cocoduck:

That's correct my friend... Let me also add that I don't think any other President has had to deal with a ferocious insurgent group as Boko Haram and also the Niger Delta militant... An administration whereby some greedy politicians and former head of state(now Apc pres. Aspirant) promise to make ungovernable...
Jonathan brings development d way developmemt occurs in a steady state.... Don't knw why pple are so blind to these facts...
Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
bossmini84:
I don't bother myself with online propaganda. If you go to sites like sahara reporters you notice that most of the commenters are northern ppl, nairaland most are yorubas,hausas, comrades etc. Suprise I visted a local newspaper stand in my office today since work was not so busy and I saw yourba men saying osinbanjo can not trick into voting buhari same thing inb my estate. Onething I can infer is while ppl dnt really like jonathan a buhari and a tinubu led APC is a no no. At the end of the day most online media are just filled with diz so called comrades. For example if you TV is ur pricipal news platform you would notice that the perception is not half as bad. I was listening to nigeria info FM where a bloomberg columnist was been interviewed and he gave jonathan beta credit than a buhari.

bossmini84:
If there is anything this news has convinced the ppl sitting on the fence to support goodluck and more buhari supporters sitting on the fence. I just came bak frm wrk passing through the popular news paperstand and I can tell you the APC loyalist are disappointed. Tinubu has made the SW not to be intrested in the presidential election all I see is 2011 playing out again.

Always passing by a newsstand......are you sure, you are meaningfully engaged?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by Adminisher: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
CHM11:
It shouldn't be so. I know Gej performed below par, but buharis time back then was no better, he was younger and had all the power as a military head of state, what did he do??..I remember the rules of W.A.I....soooooooo disgusting, like it was proposed by a 9months old kindergarten!!!....No wonder he didn't last in office. He doesn't just have the brain for this. Let him face his cows and APC should give us a candidate worthy of our votes. Give me a Fashola!!!!!...an Oshiomole or someone who has a functioning brain!!!!!

Buhari's time was 400% better. There was a serious attempt at formulating a national strategy for everything, please forget the WAI. You need to talk to people who were involved in economic and defence matters at the time. Nigeria was Nigeria, a well respected nation within the committee of nations. At some point it became vogue to abandon central planning and open up the economy to the western nations which was done in a most painful way. IBB's regime devaluation of the Naira led to the most unbelievable transfer of wealth from Nigeria in history, probably $1 trillion was lost in value to the western nations and on top of that we became a debtor nation. A fire d of mine went to the Ministry of Defence in those days and was amazed at the rows of maps and intelligence information about our offshore oil and gas assets, the location of every ship sailing into and out of Nigeria and so on. Now fat cat generals make big fools of themselves on national television, a dozen Hausa boys fool a government about ceasefire and amnesty and some clueless government fell for it. This is what they call lightweight leadership that does not respect itself or the people it is serving. Everything has degraded and everybody became a contractor or a contract inflator. The PDP governments have never gotten it right about how to trade and perform as equals to advanced countries of the world. There has been a touch of inferiority complex especially with the GEJ government. Give me a government that starts from the premise that Nigeria is a great country formed from great empires and 170million balk people are here to take on the world. With the present regime only a few patronage recipients can actually say that. Give me BUHARI and see wonders.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by maestroferddi: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Adminisher:

Buhari is incapable of what exactly. The Presidency is a decision making office, a national projection office, a national mass communication office, a defence and security office. What part of this job has Buhari not done well before?. Except you grew up in the 90s and were not around then. Please define capable because Obama who is POTUS is just a lawyer and community organizer, Putin is a lawyer and was a mediocre KGB operative at best.
Point of correction: Putin was a high ranking KGB operative.
Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by Alphaoscar: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Always passing by a newsstand......are you sure, you are meaningfully engaged?

The bros Na confirm NFA!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by LogicPower(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Buhari is gaining ground daily, ask people in your streets! Buhari online presence heavier than yesterday, go to twitter, facebook and Nairaland!

The dude is just displaying A GOOD EXAMPLE of what is called WISHFUL THINKING!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
ekeneidiagbor:

That's correct my friend... Let me also add that I don't think any other President has had to deal with a ferocious insurgent group as Boko Haram and also the Niger Delta militant... An administration whereby some greedy politicians and former head of state(now Apc pres. Aspirant) promise to make ungovernable...
Jonathan brings development d way developmemt occurs in a steady state.... Don't knw why pple are so blind to these facts...
I forgive ur ignorance! Read and be enlightened!

http://newsrescue.com/pdp-affair-revealed-man-promised-make-nigeria-ungovernable-jonathan-wins/#axzz3Lnjd8I2G

https://www.nairaland.com/2043162/threat-make-nigeria-ungovernable
Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

buhari my ass.
Gej is just in everybody's lips go and do your research well.

Hausa girls always jealous and frustrated since 1900.
Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by UrbanMystique: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
vickerz:
wat is this fool saying.
lmao... i read the post 3 times and i still couldn't understand what the fool's talking about

(1) (2) (Reply)

SURPRISE! Jimi Agbaje Is A Liar - Obanikoro / President-elect Buhari And Vice President-elect Osinbajo In A Shuttle Bus(photos / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi On Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.