Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,523 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? (3496 Views)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / Is She Interested In Me Or Just Being A Good Friend ? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Chizzy20(f): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Most of my friends dat broke up with dier ex due to one reason or d other i discover dat anytym dey come in contact with d guy dey ignore him or pretend he does nt exist, i guess dat shows dey still ve feelings for d person or were really hurt nd havent moved on with dier life..so nairalanders can u stil b gud frnds with ur ex no mata hw u broke up, i guess it all boils down to maturity.
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Burningstar(f): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Yes , am still good friends with mine .
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by topcube(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
May be
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by FLAWLES(f): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mehn almost all my Ex ooo;we do talk and even chat online self(itx sometimes kul oo)
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by FLAWLES(f): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mehn almost all my Ex ooo;we do talk and even chat online self(itx sometimes kul oo);;
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
Mehn almost all my Ex ooo;we do talk and even chat online self(itx sometimes kul oo);;

You are still in your early 20s or even 19 and you seem to av had plenty of ex already.. I fear for ur future o.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by amichaelz101(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmm
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by holatin(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
yeah but not to my last ex.
d devil in her go try woo me to get down with her
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
o boy u don date all benin boys finish cheesy
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Chizzy20(f): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
yeah but not to my last ex.
d devil in her go try woo me to get down with her
lolz
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
princetunex:

You are still in your early 20s or even 19 and you seem to av had plenty of ex already.. I fear for ur future o.
nice post

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by FLAWLES(f): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
princetunex:

.face your future bro;;;;;Ova sabi de kill person;em even de delay person blessing(mtsswww)
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
.face your future bro;;;;;Ova sabi de kill person;em even de delay person blessing(mtsswww)
he's damn right
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by FLAWLES(f): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
.yah;you can face your biznes now(mtsswww)
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by FLAWLES(f): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
.yah;you can face your biznes now(mtsswww);
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
.yah;you can face your biznes now(mtsswww);
stop hissing and listen to us madam dater

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by holatin(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chizzy20:
lolz
am telling you, she isn't beautiful but she gat accessories wey fit make an impotent Ve an hardon
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by whizqueen(f): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hell no. What does past has to do with present? BTW i jes can't imagine being JUST friends with someone i used to love.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Newkidoo(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
If i don't make friends with them who will

No biggie ooo... We are still friends...

But why those two guys gang up on FLAWLES.. She broke ya hearts in any way
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Newkidoo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
whizqueen:
Hell no. What does past has to do with present? BTW i jes can't imagine being JUST friends with someone i used to love.
Let me help you imagine it..
Date me and dump me the next day..
You will wanna be friends with me by all means.. wink tongue cool
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by FLAWLES(f): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Newkidoo:
If i don't make friends with them who will

No biggie ooo... We are still friends...

But why those two guys gang up on FLAWLES.. She broke ya hearts in any way
.bro that's what school illiterate do; (i din put d number of guys)i just wrote all my Ex(that's what happenz when sm1 quote you ad yo ignore
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Newkidoo(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
.bro that's what school illiterate do; (i din put d number of guys)i just wrote all my Ex(that's what happenz when sm1 quote you ad yo ignore
Just ignore them.. You are bigger than them i guess..
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by whizqueen(f): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Newkidoo:

Let me help you imagine it..
Date me and dump me the next day..
You will wanna be friends with me by all means.. wink tongue cool
You definitely don't understand the kind of love am talking about here. I mean the type were u lose yourself in the process of loving someone to much forgetting that you also deserve to love yourself. If you had that kinda love, jes friends would never be sufficient for u

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by yorex2011: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Yeah definitely.. Except say she no want be friends
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Newkidoo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
whizqueen:

You definitely don't understand the kind of love am talking about here. I mean the type were u lose yourself in the process of loving someone to much forgetting that you also deserve to love yourself. If you had that kinda love, jes friends would never be sufficient for u
Why would you lose yourself in the process of loving someone else.. It sounds illogical though i know it happens but that is not true love.. True love demands that both parties be happy at all times even in difficult times.. If you lose yourself in the process of loving the other party then what you are experiencing my dear is LUST not LOVE
I lust you I love you as a friend wink cheesy wink
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Kenneth205(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:

grin grin Na Tru you Talk bros oo..
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by whizqueen(f): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Newkidoo:

Why would you lose yourself in the process of loving someone else.. It sounds illogical though i know it happens but that is not true love.. True love demands that both parties be happy at all times even in difficult times.. If you lose yourself in the process of loving the other party then what you are experiencing my dear is LUST not LOVE
I lust you I love you as a friend wink cheesy wink
Its obvious you don't understand what am saying. But thats my stance already. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Chzaram: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
No I will not. I will invest the time in things more rewarding.
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Newkidoo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
whizqueen:

Its obvious you don't understand what am saying. But that's my stand already. smiley
I understand...
Well, whizqueen, love with a true heart friend

cheers wink
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Am still friends with him,we talk and chat,but itz limited
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
For me it didn't even work out at all. I found myself still begging and still wooing her all the time being.. Though she understands, I just had to hit the nail on the head, and I broke all links and ties..I still love her anyway..
Its really a hard thing
Re: Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? by whizqueen(f): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Newkidoo:

I understand...
Well, whizqueen, love with a true heart friend

cheers wink
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies / Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your New Wife Does This? ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.