Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

10 Set Of People You Meet In The Public Transport When Travelling - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Set Of People You Meet In The Public Transport When Travelling (802 Views)

Yoruba Day celebration in both the public and private schools in ekiti (pics) / Voice-recording Of People Speaking Igbo And Bini in 1911 / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Set Of People You Meet In The Public Transport When Travelling by humblesteve(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ten Set Of People You Meet In The Public Transport
When Travelling...
1. The sleepers: These set of
people sleep practically all the journey. Some even
go to the extent of snoring.
2. The talkatives: The talkatives raise discussions on different issues.
They can talk for hours uninterrupted.
3. The music freaks. These ones plug in their ear-
piece as
soon as the journey begins. They listen to music
non-stop until they alight from the vehicle. 4. The gluttons: The gluttons buy food and drinks
at the
slightest opportunity. Some can even eat all
through the journey. They buy fruits,
walnuts,drinks, chips, gala e.t.c 5. The cautioners: These set of people always
caution the driver
whenever he is over- speeding. They keep saying
“life has no duplicate”
6. The fat (mostly ladies): They occupy virtually all
the space on the seat. They are so annoying. They can even squeeze life
out of you. You can only curse them silently!
7. The thieves: The thieves steal from
unsuspecting
passengers. They steal money and phones. These
set of people are the most dangerous in the bus. 8. The preachers/ Prayer warriors: They lead
prayers immediately the journey begins. They also
preach and share tracts.
9. The Gentle: The gentle
sits all by himself throughout the journey. He
simply decides to ignore everyone in the vehicle. He might not utter a word all through.
10. The Quarrelsome : These are the people that
makes
unusual jokes and when people respond they get
angry and want to fight.
Be sincere, where do you belong?
Re: 10 Set Of People You Meet In The Public Transport When Travelling by humblesteve(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
mine is No 3.

Add yours.
Re: 10 Set Of People You Meet In The Public Transport When Travelling by orobs93(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
the suspects:
when you seat near them..u will be very cautious of ur belongings because they look like thiefs
Re: 10 Set Of People You Meet In The Public Transport When Travelling by humblesteve(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
orobs93:
the suspects:
when you seat near them..u will be very cautious of ur belongings because they look like thiefs
yeah, i cant forget sitting beside a suspect like, that when i was coming from onitsha to awka and it was very late the experience no here.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Nigeria Get Her Groove Back? / 9 Reasons Why You Should Marry An African Man / Meeting My Nigerian (ibo)inlaws This December I'm From SOUTH AFRICA Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.