Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? (4744 Views)

What Do Girls Think After Sex / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by 3coins(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

I know,but itz embarrasing for some girls especially me,,how wl u feel if a gal is lookin at ur thing?
LOL...she is free to look..no problems smiley
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by herald9: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
3coins:

i repeat. . . What are you talking about. . . I noticed you have been quoting me with reckless abandon even when you dont have something reasonable to say. . . . I humble plead that you put a stop to that. . . Thanks

wariz dis 'quoting you with reckless abandon'?
when did I start quoting you?

Abeg check the meaning of words before you start using them...

well,I remembered you said English is a borrowed language... I understand.

Bye.

Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by 3coins(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
herald9:

wariz dis 'quoting you with reckless abandon'?
when did I start quoting you?

Abeg check the meaning of words before you start using them...

well,I remembered you said English is a borrowed language... I understand.

Bye.

LOL....bye
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Maamin(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

I know,but itz embarrasing for some girls especially me,,how wl u feel if a gal is lookin at ur thing?

For me I would feel endowed.. grin
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Maamin(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

My bosoms are always well covered sha,,but some guys cant stop staring and itz not even big sef

Men always like wat dey see.. shocked eyes on the prize.
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
God knows I'm a gentleman. I try to make my staring something girls appreciate instead of a cause for embarrassment. But it gets harder to do that these days 'cause titt.ies are the new eyes. Its the last place some girls will ever cover up; its like titt.ies are the new organ for sight. Even eyes are covered with shades sometimes. Not so the titt.ies of today. So I find myself trying to maintain eye contact just the way I was raised to always do when talking to people, until I remember their real eyes are still in their heads. Can you blame me? Old age is catching up with me.
The world is changing but I just take it as a test of my ability to focus. There is no focus in staring at every pair of titt.ies that bounces past you. That's attention deficit.
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Engrpj(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
If i catch u staring at my bosoms,d kain eyes wey i go use look yousef,you go fear...../for me,itz embarassing

wondering if dey are as big as dat of Geneveive
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by johndanny(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
shawnfamous:
Why do girls show a little or big part of their breast? I don't know o!

Why do they get upset when they catch us looking at it? Ko ye mi o

Someone like me!I love blossoms so much that when I see one I can barely look away..I can pay any girl any certain amount of money she wants just to focus my focal lens on her boobs! I stared at my friends blossoms and they don't seem to enjoy it, I stared at my girlfriend's mother breast of which I was pretending 2 read what was there and I was caught

But now those faces on them didn't really look good,ever since then I always force my self 2 look up, at times they even still catch me steering at them and they adjust! Abeg shey na me say mk dem open am? So what do girls really feel when they catch us steering at their blossom? I really need ur opinion esp. the girls! And boys to are allowed!
You go soon Die!
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Ayo199(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bossom dis..bossom dat..wetin b bossom sef.?
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Kylekent59: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I don't know what attracts me to bossoms but I must stare ,girls have a very strong magnet..
learn how to overcome it
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Dannidom(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kylekent59:

learn how to overcome it
pls tell us how?
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Humblebloke(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Why do they reveal their cleavage if they want em to be seen...... Is it nt meant for viewing pleasure undecided
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by shawnfamous(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Op, It's "staring" not STEERING, are you riding a car...and it's bosoms not BLOSSOMS.
abeg no vex ooo! Na my fone dictionary ooo
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
shawnfamous:
abeg no vex ooo! Na my fone dictionary ooo
Okay

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 30, 2014
NO BE UR EYES? look every lookable.
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by cdocdathrilla: 2:40am On Dec 30, 2014
3coins:

i repeat. . . What are you talking about. . . I noticed you have been quoting me with reckless abandon even when you dont have something reasonable to say. . . . I humble plead that you put a stop to that. . . Thanks
ewooo pple don dey waste English 4 hia wat d sm1 do 2 deserve dis kinda grammer "reckless abandon" hahaha game on, na 2day we go know who sabi pass dis is sooo unapolethically choristified grin
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by akpur1(m): 5:36am On Dec 30, 2014
kristina1:

a star
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Shigoboy(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2014
They put more effort in shaking it... cheesy
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
OP is bossom not blossom,correct that..
Its bosom nd nt bossom
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by shawnfamous(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2014
kristina1:
If i catch u staring at my bosoms,d kain eyes wey i go use look yousef,you go fear...../for me,itz embarassing
lol that's if it wz open naw
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Infomizer(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2014
I should ask Mel Gibson o! I could use the What Women Want superpower sha...
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by eMqeror: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2014
corlin2:
cause they tink u are stupid for doing sooo grin grin grin grin
Then they are sillier for exposing it smiley
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by shawnfamous(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
eMqeror:
u get mouth jare
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by corlin2(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
eMqeror:

aABI
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by anumide(f): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Your girlfriend's mama opens her undecidedbre .asts too?
Me thinks your staring is pathological
shawnfamous:

Someone like me!I love bosoms so much that when I see one I can barely look away..I can pay any girl any certain amount of money she wants just to focus my focal lens on her boobs! I stared at my friends bosoms and they don't seem to enjoy it, I stared at my girlfriend's mother breast of which I was pretending 2 read what was written in her cloth, and I was caught

But now those faces on them didn't really look good,ever since then I always force my self 2 look up, at times they even still catch me starring at them and they adjust! Abeg shey na me say mk dem open am? So what do girls really feel when they catch us staring at their bosom? I really need ur opinion esp. the girls! And boys to are allowed!
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by debby2380(f): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
shawnfamous:

Someone like me!I love bosoms so much that when I see one I can barely look away..I can pay any girl any certain amount of money she wants just to focus my focal lens on her boobs! I stared at my friends bosoms and they don't seem to enjoy it, I stared at my girlfriend's mother breast of which I was pretending 2 read what was written in her cloth, and I was caught

But now those faces on them didn't really look good,ever since then I always force my self 2 look up, at times they even still catch me starring at them and they adjust! Abeg shey na me say mk dem open am? So what do girls really feel when they catch us staring at their bosom? I really need ur opinion esp. the girls! And boys to are allowed!
and i no fit shout
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by shawnfamous(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
kristina1:

likke a KING

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Do While Having S3x / I Feel Like Am Being Used.. Advice! / IF You Need A Warnhug Get In Here ,because Military Luci Is Feeling Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.