Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape (27720 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / Singer Yemi Alade Flashes "Something" / Dbanj Goes Shirtless As He Performs In Beast Mode At Ijebu Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by braintext(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lwkmd
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by maestrojay(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
babyfun:
Is this some kind of joke??
D'banj's freaking bare chest making front page!
You've got to be kidding me....
Deleting this app with speed
U wunt be missed.. goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Goodquestion(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
kozykid:
Politicians using every means to campaign! This morning it was Past.Osinbanjo with Olamide, now it is Dbanj and____ , tomorrow it might be Buhari and Mode 9

No matter how they campaign the true leader must emerge. God must surely forsake the enemies of this country.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by secretcode01: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Who cares undecided
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by flipboss(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:
Looking like a club bouncer.

cheesy
Kennygee; seems you're always on FP these days o....all thanks to the yuletide break. grin
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by naijatalksblog: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
If you don't know Anini, Nigeria’s Most Notorious Dare Devil before you were born read now, http://naijatalks..com/2014/12/do-you-know-lawrence-nomanyagbon-anini.html
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Tic4tac(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mtcheww
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by sigidporte(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
how old is this guy again??
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Hormoniyi25(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
that chest is not real the dbanj i knw has a very dry chest
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by funkiebully: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
I Thought He is a musician, Why is He building chest like a bouncer? sad

Don jazzy don open him nyash
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by daviide: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
My chest big pass this wan na undecided #well more bench press will do it
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by effty(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kai! Which day I go enter FTC?

Abeg, ow much be KOKO garri? Try sell peanuts too.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by gistmelove(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
hmmm koko master.... NO Koko fou ur music dis yr @all

wetin happen now grin grin
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
babyfun:
Is this some kind of joke??

D'banj's freaking bare chest making front page!
You've got to be kidding me....

Deleting this app with speed

Is this a threats to Nairaland or Dbanj?
Please am waiting for your reply.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by emmygoldlee(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
King Bangalee! Ride on! Haters go hug transformer.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by romzyxy(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
plx o weh is banky w n 2face in d picture?
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
flipboss:

Kennygee; seems you're always on FP these days o....all thanks to the yuletide break. grin

Abi o.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by nep2ra(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nairaland has gone to the dogs. Another yahoo in the making.

Nonsense.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by buoye1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wetin concern me
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Hila12(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Goodquestion:
Artist at times behave like children.

Please can you explain how?
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
MTN rocks flawlessly with Simple Server on PC and
Android. And if you have huge files to download like
season movies, OS etc, then you can use MTN Daily BIS as
it is unlimited with Simple Server. I downloaded different
film up to 5gb and updated all the application on my
Android phone this this MTN Daily BIS.
How Can I Get it working on PC?
=:> Download simple server here=>

http://nairablast.com/simple-server-software-for-pcbb-subscription/

=:> Extract the downloaded file and open the extracted file
folder, click on the ‘Simpler Servers.exe and run the
application.
=:> Load #100 on your MTN line and send BBCDAY to
21600, when activated slot the SIM into your modem
>>Connect it to your PC then After receiving the welcome to
Mtn Bis message, Go to setting on your Modem and
configure your
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net,
Password & username: web >> Also configure your browser
and IDM to 127.0.0.1 port 8080
Open your browser and start surfing and downloading.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Goodquestion(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hila12:

Please can you explain how?

What is he showing i mean what moral lesson have you achieved by him showing his chest?
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Ninilowo(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Empty barrel...........
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by swiftz(f): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Things that make front page these days sha.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by UnknownT: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
oga Titus grin
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by iphanyiuma(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
GEJ till the man in red, next to d'banj becomes a model!! grin grin grin
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Hila12(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Goodquestion:

What is he showing i mean what moral lesson have you achieved by him showing his chest?

The moral lesson is he looks happy and confident in the photo. I don't see anything wrong with D'banj taking a photo topless, every one knows he's always performed like that and like you see he's all sweaty - probably just through with a performance. If you want more moral lessons the church or mosque is the right place to check, not D'banj photos.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Hila12(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
costandi:
MEN, he looks ugly here. lipsrsealed

How much did you give him when he looked perfect?
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by drey076(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Watin concern me

Sai buhari and ur life will neva remain d same
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Goodquestion(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hila12:

The moral lesson is he looks happy and confident in the photo. I don't see anything wrong with D'banj taking a photo topless, every one knows he's always performed like that and like you see he's all sweaty - probably just through with a performance. If you want more moral lessons the church or mosque is the right place to check, not D'banj photos.

I have made my point bro if it's a problem for you, ask mama Nkechi to show you where River Niger is so that you can go there and swim your problem out.
Re: Shirtless D’banj! Music Star Flashes Bare-chested Photo Of Him In Good Shape by Jennycute(f): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
The Koko Master

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Tope Alabi And Her Husband, Soji Alabi Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.