Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Olamide Acquires Automobiles Worth N38M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Acquires Automobiles Worth N38M (745 Views)

Olamide Acquires New White Mercedes-benz G-class / I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M / Jim Iyke Parades Two New Automobiles Worth $100,000,builds Clothing Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Acquires Automobiles Worth N38M by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
Top notch Nigerian rapper Olamide Baddo has had a successful year this 2014 and got a Mercedes G-wagon as a present for his hard work.

The ‘story of gods’ singer showed off his brand new white Merceded G-wagon on his Instagram page and captioned it “My baby is finally home … Black range x white G .. Thanks to God and my fans .. Xmas gift of life .. We done hustle small ds year”.

Olamide who is an ambassador for the Guinness ‘Made of Black’ campaign has been very prominent in the music scenes this year especially with the release of his 4th album ‘Street O.T“. Tomorrow December 28, 2014 Olamide will be hosting his highly anticipated concert called OLIC (Olamide Live In Concert)alongside other big names in music.

Fellow artiste Davido is seen to be congratulating Olamide on his new purchase.

http://www.rum704.com/2014/12/29/olamide-acquires-automobiles-worth-n38m/

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Owonikoko Vs Wizkid’s Wonder, Which Do You Enjoy Most? / 2baba Back In The Days / OMG! What Came Over Stella Damasus To Decide To Be So Bad This Time Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.