Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. (14516 Views)

Gov Fashola, No Condition Is Permanent - Makoko protesters / Gov Fashola Leading The Chart! / Gov Fashola -rechristened---------now Fashoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by bokohalal(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ishilove:

Lobatan. Grama she haf finish. lmao cheesy
My Evidence notebook at the University was titled PROOF.
I taya wen I see am before.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by GetUmad: 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
@ poetic16 noetic16, i swear i dey really feel u. I feel ur pain. Only someone who hasn't been in your shoe would mistake you for a schizophrenic patient. I was once in your shoe, though i was warned quite alright not to combine both, but covetousness overwhelmed me. However, in my own case, I felt almost everyone was stalking me. Even Banks Security Guards were sent to be monitoring my movements. I stayed away from home for 3 weeks cos of the vigilantes in my area who were hellbent in assasinating me. I gained my consciousness back using same thing that caused this problem initially, but this time, only the Orijin without SK/Meth combo. Pls get yourself a cold carton of orijin can drink and help yourself with 3 cans after each meal. Pls, avoid Meth or SK for now.

By the way, u can try to get D'banj's contact. He may be of help. He'd link you up with kanye or Rozay so you could get your seized certificate.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by IgrigiMercenery: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2014
**LMAO** I am dead with laughter.The Op says jabulani people chases after him. #Chei! **LOLS**

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 31, 2014
I was enjoying this sweet story for my boring work place until all of you freemason agents came to chase this guy away.

You all are still chasing him on Nairaland, please leave him alone let him continue the story o.

@ Neotic16, I believe you. please ride on....my finger is on F5

5 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by baby124: 12:50am On Dec 31, 2014
But wait o. How come all these people on the verge always know the name of one deep demon. Wetin come be jabulani again? Na wa o. A ni ri esu o.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by avicky(f): 3:10am On Dec 31, 2014
Just a replica of.the movie BEAUTIFUL MIND
Poster pls continue so one will know how to help you

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by tpia3396: 3:16am On Dec 31, 2014
other movies that deal with alternate realities, perception of alternate realities, etc include inception, not only a beautiful mind.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Esdb(m): 3:28am On Dec 31, 2014
rusher14:
Your writeup appears to display attributes of someone who's still in full control of his cognitive functions.

Nevertheless, one may be pushed to say you are indeed a remarkable tale bearer and should consider a career in writing fictional articles if you aren't already doing so here.

Your plots are however quite unidimesional and predictable with not enough twists and turns. You do seem to do well with suspense for the inquisitive mind as not a few of us have been held spellbound to reading as far as your 23rd installment.

Your purpose for writing is not immediately clear. However, this could be motivated by various factors such as

- You being a marionette for the opposition and doing the bidding of your pay masters
- Being simply a rabble rouser with a penchant for trouble making and invention of events
- You being an amateur albeit slightly talented man of letters trying to display your writing prowess
- The odd chance that mind control does really work and you are being remotely operated to pen this little draft of yours

Either way one might consider this an exercise in futility as even if the stories were true the burden of proof and evidence lies upon you the complainant.

Thanks for letting us into your own little world of intrigues and subterfuge. grin wink
do you have to be sesquipedalianistic to drive home your notions?
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Esdb(m): 3:47am On Dec 31, 2014
noetic16:
27. my letters to gej entailed the following:
a. introduced myself as a citizen of nigeria.
b. explained d circumstances of my deportation.
c. requested for help to recover my certificates and personal belongings held by d uk freemason govt.
d. requested for housing benefit.
e. requested for unemployment benefit.
f. requested for manufacturing grant to enable me start large scale manufacturing.
g. requested for a piece of land for large scale farming.
h. requested for another piece of land for large scale manufacturing.
i. requested for anoda piece of land for a business district.
j. requested for about 5 acres in each local govt to create retail mall chains that wld create over 1 million jobs as done in uk.
k. requested for contract to supply all federal govt ministries and depts basic essentials. this contract wld help finance my manufacturing dream.
l. i informed the president of my intention to run for d office of president in the 2031 presidential elections.
I didn't want to talk but who the fuckkkkk do yyou think you are?! See the way you are making demands like its your father that born all this people. If it was this easy you think I'll be where I am today? You are beginning to sound false take coco again you who's phone was seized, who is jobless yet you subscribed or bought mb on your remote control at home.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by rusher14: 4:11am On Dec 31, 2014
Esdb:
do you have to be sesquipedalianistic to drive home your notions?

sesquipedalianistic? surely not.

I may however be guilty of somewhat esoteric usage. Manacles of an education which one often attempts to jettison for broad acceptance.

sesquipedalianistic? now who's being recondite?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by cococandy(f): 4:26am On Dec 31, 2014
stinggy:
What marvels me is how an insane man can type this smooth.
me too.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by cococandy(f): 4:27am On Dec 31, 2014
mekaboy:
Op is just trying out his writting skills, he has not travel to anywhere outside his bedroom .

he is writting the story in numbers because he is copying from full script he is compiling. At this point he is thinking of how to end the story.

NOW OP LET ME HELP U CORRECT SOME LOOP WHOLES IN THIS SCRIPT BEFORE U SELL.

1, you are homeless in lagos, where did they locate you twice to attempt to assasinate u?

2, You knew they were after you and wer not afraid to keep going back to the govt house and aso rock.

3, You had no home and money yet u easily borrow money to travel to abuja, is it the freemasons that give u money for food transport and credit to call woman?

4, u keep using the phrase " it became obvious" many times, it suggests u know the end from the begining, change it.

5, if the lady gave u contract which money u won use execute am?

6, I knw the american movies u have watch and trying modify it to work in the Nigerian environment, but u have to remove some parts to m ask it work. If not alot of questions will come up.

edit the areas i mentioned before going to meet any producer. Anyway i knw nigerian producer dont have time to criticise or ask questions they just start producing.

Goodluck.

My belle. Oh god grin grin
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by cococandy(f): 4:34am On Dec 31, 2014
You don't even have one small business set up as yet and no proof that you can even sustain one but you want all the land in Nigeria given to you. No wonder uk govt deported you. You obviously wanted to take all their land grin
noetic16:
27. my letters to gej entailed the following:
a. introduced myself as a citizen of nigeria.
b. explained d circumstances of my deportation.
c. requested for help to recover my certificates and personal belongings held by d uk freemason govt.
d. requested for housing benefit.
e. requested for unemployment benefit.
f. requested for manufacturing grant to enable me start large scale manufacturing.
g. requested for a piece of land for large scale farming.
h. requested for another piece of land for large scale manufacturing.
i. requested for anoda piece of land for a business district.
j. requested for about 5 acres in each local govt to create retail mall chains that wld create over 1 million jobs as done in uk.

k. requested for contract to supply all federal govt ministries and depts basic essentials. this contract wld help finance my manufacturing dream.
l. i informed the president of my intention to run for d office of president in the 2031 presidential elections.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by 2prexios: 6:33am On Dec 31, 2014
You are in a hurry, all will be named later by op elsewhere soon, at which the world closes up on 'op and few righteous men that believe him'. He has lost all, everybody is a suspect. he is losing his gift, writing, to the unseen boogeyman. It is not good to be a blackmailer, it can become an insatiable urge that claims its victim in time.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2014
31. just before jaobulon, jabulon, or freemason servants continue their ranting, it is important to empasize the following.
a. i will NOT under any circumstances join freemason, not even for a trillion dollars.
b. i will NOT under any circumstances have gay sex with anyone, not even for a trillion dollars.
c. i will NOT return to d uk in spite of my previous experience there.
d. fashola should respond officially to my applications before him. the procedure is for his responses to be sent to the front desk @ mr lere's office, from where recipients r contacted to pick it up. his office has my mobile number, they should simply send a text once d response is ready for collection.
e. gej should formally respond to my applications, and simply send the response to the drop off point at pilot or pilod gate in aso rock for collection. his office has my phone number, a simple text should be sent to inform when the response is ready for collection.
f. the recovery of my certificates, money and belogings 4m d uk freemason govt is a national priority.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Seequadry(m): 7:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Okay sir....go and report them to sahara reporters

Dey ll help u to get all ur demands throught der media stunts....by d way...u didn't even request for a private jet aw er u goin to cope if u latyer acquire all doz lands u requested for...abi trecking from ogbomoso to abuja don mastyer u ni

5 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by sloo1: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Paranoid Personality Disorder( PPD).
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by ptownman: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2014
U were homeless and now they broke into your room. Continue, the gods are listening and reading.
noetic16:
16. unknown to me, writing to the president was simply an invitation for me to be stalked for reasons i dont know, by the DSSS and NSCDC. nscdc agents in ogbomoso (where i ran away to as a result of fashola's attempts on my life) wld break into my room whenever i m out of the house to ransack my property, as though i m a terrorist. working in collaboration with the DSSS, they also placed girls as baits and encouraged residents to be hostile towards me (which are typical freemason tactics against "targeted persons"wink

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by stinggy(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2014
cococandy:
You don't even have one small business set up as yet and no proof that you can even sustain one but you want all the land in Nigeria given to you. No wonder uk govt deported you. You obviously wanted to take all their land grin
Azziinn, I weak for d guy mata embarassed

GetUmad:
@ poetic16 noetic16, i swear i dey really feel u. I feel ur pain. Only someone who hasn't been in your shoe would mistake you for a schizophrenic patient. I was once in your shoe, though i was warned quite alright not to combine both, but covetousness overwhelmed me. However, in my own case, I felt almost everyone was stalking me. Even Banks Security Guards were sent to be monitoring my movements. I stayed away from home for 3 weeks cos of the vigilantes in my area who were hellbent in assasinating me. I gained my consciousness back using same thing that caused this problem initially, but this time, only the Orijin without SK/Meth combo. Pls get yourself a cold carton of orijin can drink and help yourself with 3 cans after each meal. Pls, avoid Meth or SK for now.
By the way, u can try to get D'banj's contact. He may be of help. He'd link you up with kanye or Rozay so you could get your seized certificate.
May d gods bless d soul of whoever started d Orijin+SK movmnt grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2014
a. nscdc used another tactic used v frequently by freemasons to comunicate
with "target persons" while maintaining their deniability. this is done
by placing 2 plain cloth agents cloase to the visibility of the "target
person" and these persons now indulging in a conv. to a passerby, what u
c is 2 strangers randomly communicating. what a target persons hears
are subtle threats, conveyed with gestures, sometimes mentioning the
sources; an explicit message intended for the target person.
i dont pray that even my worst enemy experiences freemason attacks, but
of the subtle evil nature of these attacks that leaves no emprical
evidence for targeted persons to obtain justice.

b. seems like the police and nscdc high hierachy r following this
thread; as nscdc agents v parlancially indicated the cesation of their
stalking but have now been replaced by police officers. officers, u r
welcome.

c. for the record i am not afraid of being shot; for absence in the body
is presence with the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by ifex370(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2014
This has seriousness written all over with. a dent of comedy here and there...

I haven't even smiled one bit, so I wonder what's making everybody laugh undecided

what if the op was telling the truth

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by MyPoint: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2014
ifex370:
This has seriousness written all over with. a dent of comedy here and there...

I haven't even smiled one bit, so I wonder what's making everybody laugh undecided

what if the op was telling the truth

Most people do not want to see the seriousness on this because he sounded like he is scandalizing Fashola(APC) or the GEJ(PDP). That shows how we have been polarized by politics.

I have suggested to OP earlier to just forget this whole thing and face a new course/project/business.
Imagine how frustrated he will be now that this topic have been moved to joke section.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by ifex370(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2014
MyPoint:

Most people do not want to see the seriousness on this because he sounded like he is scandalizing Fashola(APC) or the GEJ(PDP). That shows how we have been polarized by politics.

I have suggested to OP earlier to just forget this whole thing and face a new course/project/business.
Imagine how frustrated he will be now that this topic have been moved to joke section.

this thread was not made to make people laugh it has lessons, morals,people need to be careful...

The world is not what you think it is
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by sheymoni(m): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
one of the reasons internet should'nt be available to pshychiatric patients
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
33. in all seriousness and with all sincerity,everything i have written on this thread is nothing but the truth. i leave it to d conscience of whoever moved this to d joke section.
i need my certificates, money and belongings recovered from d uk freemason govt and i also need a response from fashola and gej with respect to my applications.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Esdb(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
rusher14:

sesquipedalianistic? surely not.

I may however be guilty of somewhat esoteric usage. Manacles of an education which one often attempts to jettison for broad acceptance.

sesquipedalianistic? now who's being recondite?
esoteric? nope cause it is uncalled for. "Manacles of *an* education"? This is pedantry at its worst. You are one of the few who thinks brandishing constant usage of the dictionary in our faces shows you are lettered.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by rusher14: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
Esdb:
esoteric? nope cause it is uncalled for. "Manacles of *an* education"? This is pedantry at its worst. You are one of the few who thinks brandishing constant usage of the dictionary in our faces shows you are lettered.
I appreciate your comment.

However, this is a public forum and everyone's encouraged to express themselves according to their fancy.

You've taken umbrage with one for writing as he so desires simply because it makes him appear to be lettered. And he probably isn't. Apparently a situation you'd much rather prefer.

What say you sport? In future I'll be sending you my draft for approval before posting.

Then the world would be a much better place and everyone would be happy again.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Esdb(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
rusher14:

However, this is a public forum and everyone's encouraged to express themselves according to their fancy.

You've taken umbrage with one for writing as he so desires simply because it makes him appear to be lettered. And he probably isn't. Apparently a situation you'd much rather prefer.

What say you sport? In future I'll be sending you my draft for approval before posting.

Cheers.
You do that.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
rusher14:

Cheers.
Jakumo...? undecided
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by armadeo(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2015
Paranoid schizophrenic or good story teller.

You decide.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by francis247(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Esdb:
Hahaha... pot calling frying pan black.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Funny Memes World / Hausa Joke / The "F" WORD...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.