Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. (51770 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
In my interaction with all kinds Of ladies over the years, I discovered that there are some questions that they don't normally reply you with the truth. It's as if it's a Taboo in their "Ladies Kingdom".

Even if they are too good, they often keep silent with a smile (I call that GREEN LIES) OR "bend" the truth until you can't tell which is truth anymore. lol.

Below are some of those questions:

1. How old are you?

Majority of ladies feel that if they reveal their age to an interested young man in a social network, they might be looked down upon, but not with a potential partner na...
Age is a number, just spill it.
Hiding it does not reduce it.

2. Are you in a relationship?

When you ask her this question, TWO things are involved.
She might say YES to make you think that she is not lonely and bored.
If she says NO, it might be that she's a type that wants to "dig gold" (as my brother tosyne2much analysed, hehehe) from all angles OR she might just be spreading her tentacles.
Lies remains Lies!

3. Are you a Virgin?

This is like a rhetorical question. Before you ask, just answer it yourself, YES!

Some might get mad at you just for asking, hah! Bae, sorry o... My curiosity got the better of me...

4. What can make you tell a lie?

Lies? Lies are bad, she'll reply.
I don't lie. I hate lying.

Take a deep breath because you've just been lied to.

5. Do you love me?

NB: I've never asked this sha . lol.

Whenever you get to this point, don't try to ask. Anything you hear is obviously not the truth.
Why? Love is shown more than it's spoken.

6. When was the last time you got laid?

More often than not, if she is a bit honest, she'll tell, two years ago or A year and six months.
I'm not doubting her but... hmm!
God is watching ooo!

7. What did you take for breakfast?

Hehehe! She will never tell you garri or "packet shirt" with ogbono soup.
She will tell you things like: Plantain chips, Indomie, Bread and tea...

The thing go fear me more when I ask, since morning? and she replies, Yes!
Hah! Where you get strength from to rush for lectures? You be Super woman?

She won't tell you she's watching her weight which Most times are PLAIN, SILLY LIES! Lol!
For most part, She'll tell you Nothing, I am not hungry or I have lost appetite... iffa hear!

All she needs to hear is just your "Bae, try and eat something, OK" lol.

These are my findings, you can add to it.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2014
So on point.... Especially d rxnship question. My first post on this new account and am FTC.... Signs of good things to come. wanna say a big thank you to my frnds
Mother
Father
Sisters
Glo for giving me fast internet,
My Frat brodas, bdb
My coursemates,
My collegues at work.... Happy new year NL. 2015 will be a great year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tosyne2much(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Lemme buy an acre of land here cos I know this will hit FP grin

** I congratulate myself in advance being the second person to comment. Evn if my thread neva hit FP b4, I suppose hustle for First to comment naa grin

Mods pls hide the comment of that first dude and make my dream (FTC)come true. I prophesy in the life of someone that this kind of celebration wil neva cease in your life IJN

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by cutieberie1(f): 12:18am On Dec 30, 2014
boring
op at this tym of d day

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2014
isn't this old/stolen?

3 Likes

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 30, 2014
shyna01:
isn't this old/stolen?

If it is old and stolen, won't you see a similar thread down there?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 30, 2014
cutieberie1:
boring
op at this tym of d day

Sorry bae wink

1 Like

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2014
first of all the op sef dey lie. How many kind of ladies have u questioned. what are their categories? did u ask me? tongue
lie lie. Lies everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tosyne2much(m): 12:30am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:
first of all the op sef dey lie. How many kind of ladies have u questioned. what are their categories? did u ask me? tongue
lie lie. Lies everywhere
ehn ehn !!!

If that is the case, are you a virgin ?

7 Likes

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
ehn ehn !!!

If that is the case, are you a virgin ?
i mean the op not u joor angry
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tosyne2much(m): 12:33am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

i mean the op not u joor angry
one of the things my OP is talking about

You see you are also guilty of it tongue

18 Likes

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
one of the things my OP is talking about

You see you are also guilty of it tongue
it a private question. Not answering it doesn't mean am lying wink
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
Lemme buy an acre of land here cos I know this will hit FP grin

** I congratulate myself in advance being the second person to comment. I ought to have been the first but that dude messed the whole tin up **

Mods pls hide the comment of that first dude and make my dream (FTC)come true

wich dude, ME?? No vex o, let a nigga be the FTC for Once naa.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Me and elantraceey are like new born babies...
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tosyne2much(m): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2014
cutieberie1:
boring
op at this tym of d day
are you in a relationship ? tongue
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

it a private question. Not answering it doesn't mean am lying wink

Hmm... Green Lies: A situation when one keeps silence instead of replying with the truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by theSpark(m): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2014
^^^^ I dey your back.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tosyne2much(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2014
DeejayTafari:
wich dude, ME?? No vex o, let a nigga be the FTC for Once naa.
hehehehe ookay make I free you. I will look 4 anoda plot of land grin

2 Likes

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by elantraceey(f): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2014
DeejayTafari:
Me and elantraceey are like new born babies...

lol , i old pass you by far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
hehehehe ookay make free you. I will look 4 anoda plot of land grin
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tosyne2much(m): 12:47am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

wetin happen you don chop ban ?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

Hmm... Green Lies: A situation when one keeps silence instead of replying with the truth.

grin actually i won't keep silent i will say it's none of ya business. Simple!!!
and what will u call that? purple lies? embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

U sure? U weer just born 2day. Have u done ur naming ceremony yet?

1 Like

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

grin actually i won't keep silent i will say it's none of ya business. Simple!!!
and what will u call that? purple lies? embarassed

The part where she replies you in a violent manner... that tells me something about her first.... hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by elantraceey(f): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
wetin happen you don chop ban ?

No o , needed to do something but now amback
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by elantraceey(f): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2014
DeejayTafari:
U sure? U weer just born 2day. Have u done ur naming ceremony yet?

Hehehehe am very sure o , just a rebirth
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

The part where she replies you in a violent manner... that tells me something about her first.... hmmm
think of it a girl walk up to you. Hey dude how many ladies have u bleep. or 'how often do u do it in a week? what will be ur reaction. Be sincere

4 Likes

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

Hehehehe am very sure o , just a rebirth
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

think of it a girl walk up to you. Hey dude how many ladies have u bleep. or 'how often do u do it in a week? what will be ur reaction. Be sincere

When you put up a Counter Thread, you can boldly ask me vhat...Answer Our questions now...lol

1 Like

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

When you put up a Counter Thread, you can boldly ask me vhat...Answer Our questions now...lol
i gat u grin pink lies

6 Likes

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

i gat u grin pink lies

Pink is a lady's thing...

Pink lies was originated by you girls...

That's lies on the phone...

He: Where are you?

She: I'm in Mr.Biggs...(iffa hear) lol

when she dey rumuokoro market dey buy Cray fish... lol

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.