Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns (26969 Views)

"The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy / PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by Tibins(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Rhozabeth:

Bros, does you slowpoke of a president possess the qualities that are missing in Buhari? Manytimes people like you just throw up issues/problems without profering solutions to them! Interms of corruption index, Jona is the worst president we have had since independent cos he is corrupt and allows corruption to go unpunished in his administration!

Get out you deceptive groups. how much were you even paid to come here and talk down every one that tried to some objective sense? Nigerians are wiser than you think. YOU CAN'T DECEIVE US NO MORE.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by chronique(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Well,if that be the case,those acts have to be repealed if the battle against corruption has to be won. It's the same act that would not allow us to know exactly how much obj and other state governors stole and if GEJ steals today,that same ACT won't allow us know. So,what's the anti-corruption fight about?
Barblow:

EFCC and ICPC was established by the Obasanjo's regime and by the Acts that established them they can't probe past political thiefs or any other person(s) before their establishment. So you need to be abreast of what you are saying!

Jonathan says he is fighting Corruption, I would like to asks that how many corrupt political officials had he watch going to JAIL?

At least during the Obasanjo's regime many political office holder's were jailed ranging from Alameighsia, Bode George just to mention few!
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by MalcoImX: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2014
mikeansy:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lamido-accuses-buhari-of-divisive-campaigns/197882/

I am a frontline critic of Buhari but I try to avoid calling him a bigot or Muslim Fanatic because for me I personally feel that topic alone clouds other very poor qualities of Buhari which is the fact that the man does not really offer much in terms of leadership, brilliance, grasp of the issues or solution on how to move the country forward.

But when Sule Lamido says this about Buhari then we have to listen. Hausa Fulani muslim Northerners are not known to criticise fellow Muslims on issues of Faith and ethnicity. Yet Lamido can not be described as one of Jonathan's staunchest ally.

But the allegations that Buhari campaigns in the North as the defender of the Islamic faith but comes to the South to preach about National Unity really needs to be explored. These are very serious allegations!

Now Lamido went on to criticise Jonathan Goodluck because of the comments of Edwin Clarke and Asari Dokubo. I agree that Asari and Clarke needs to be called to order but there is a difference between ethnic warlords making threats on behalf of the candidates and a Presidential candidate directly playing religious card openly in the North while saying something else in the South.

This is serious
Good day Sir. It's not about Hausa-Fulani saying whatever about his brothers. Sule Lamido has long seen Buhari as impediment to his political ambitions in the North. Go back, even before now. He hardly gives an interview without Buhari featuring.
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by j4sure(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2014
Na waah ooo. Gmb v Gej till 2015
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2014
This has always been my fear and this statement is the truth in every extent.
If you currently live in the north or you were in the North during 2011, you will understand better.

"Elaborating, Lamido alleged that when Buhari talks to the electorate in the North,he usually plays up the religious card, but once he is in the South, he plays it down by harping on the unity of Nigeria."

Lamido said the truth on this.

4 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by Juliaann(f): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
How much were you paid?
I don't answer irrelevant questions

4 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by gnice545(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2014
I already see tribal sentiment in his blog name "yibomustgo" Are you see what am saw?

5 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by ndcide(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2014
yibomustgo:

Just shut up. Did Buhari come out himself to say he wouldn't probe corrupt officials? The answer is NO!

My party will decide... remember...

Those were his words. so the party has decided.

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by funkiebully: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Buhari is an old bastard. Only a southern Christian fool will vote for the animals, his bigotry is legendary.

5 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by natureblack(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2014
victorazy:

I pity those clamouring for Buhari
Una never know who Buhari is
Buhari will turn this country to another thing.
it's boldly written in his face.........he's a religious fanatic.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by franksam2009: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2014
buhari supporters una dey hear am ba? buhari is not the change we need, watch him YouTube video way him urge muslim to kill anyone that stand in there way

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by annibro(f): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2014
Collynzo22:

This was in 2011. We also remember his famous ''muslims should vote only muslims'' quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

Look 4 sometin else 2 rope Buhari.... Dis is not his voice.
People wer fighting back cos dey wer disenfranchised of their votes and rights. How is dat his making?
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by Mickop(m): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2014
I just like this guy. He has transformed Jigawa from a desert 2 a beautiful greenland. GEJ till 2019, lamido 2019-2027.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by jibga(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2014
Corrupt sule lamido trying to depend his loot, you better wake up pdp is dead.
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by olaide721(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2014
It amaze me wen I read allegations put up against the opposition party by the ruling party PDP all of the accusations are either baseless or never existed that now make me look inward of this so called party to see that this PDP is made up of 2things that is 1) Politics
2) LiE
Check ur hood I mean those that partake in politics that is from PDP is either they start stating what they know nothing about or result in a fight for what they don't know. Am not saying APC is left out but when we are taking samplings the majority will be the one that will carry the vote so MAJORITY of the PDP doesn't know what is really going up there they follow the slang back here in south west that says"BABA SOPE" mean this is what "leader says" that is that on PDP follower
On the issue Op here I have notice that when they PDP came up with allegations there will no clue whatsoever to back up there point so whatever u say about BUHARI or APC all what we are clamoring for is CHANGE
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by Sunshinelady(f): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2014
Eziachi:
Why didn't he declare his support for Jonathan? Himself and Babangida Aliyu both has presidential ambitions. They both worked hard for GEJ in 2011, in the hope that Jonathan will keep to his words of not running in 2015.
When Jonathan changed his mind, they were left to dangle and showed interest with APC, when they realized that Buhari will run again, they decided to stay put in PDP but no support for Jonathan.

So the candidacy of Buhari to the two is a clog to their future aspirations. That is why Aliyu said in 2011; that Buhari presidency can mean exile for many of the northern elite like him. The are the people that engineered the riots of 2011.

He needs to stop Buhari eventhough he cannot bring himself to support Jonathan either, because any Buhari momentum can easily sweep his legacy and base away in Jigawa against any future aspirations.
Jonathan should be watchful of him. He is a very unreliable man you cannot trust. One of the first SDP leaders in 1993 along with Aneni and Jakande to not only abandoned June 12 within days but jump into Abacha government as a minister and declared the annulment as an act of God to the surprise of everybody.
wonderful analysis, u get brain bro
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by natureblack(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2014
MalcoImX:
Good day Sir. It's not about Hausa-Fulani saying whatever about his brothers. Sule Lamido has long seen Buhari as impediment to his political ambitions in the North. Go back, even before now. He hardly gives an interview without Buhari featuring.
Malcolm,what's your point

Lamido just stated the obvious truth. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by ALGAMISH: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2014
yibomustgo:
If truly Buhari did what you just accused him of, the whole country's newspapers would have printed it for the world to see. Lamido just shut up already. Buhari has not even conducted a single political campaign in the North yet and you are already lying against the peoples general in order to impress GEJ. Why the lies Mr. Lamido the thiefing Jigawa governor? I have never seen anywhere where Buhari did what you accused of him of doing. By the may Mr. Lamido, what about the corruption cases against your two sons running into over 9 billion Naira with fake contract money paid into 19 bank accounts? I Know you are doing everything possible to make you look like a good cop in front tof GEJ, an Ijaw man for that matter you thought was stupid and was going to bow down for you to become president. it is now glaring you are fighting for the quash of corruption cases against you and your thiefing sons.

Ole, barowo banza!
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by ernieboy(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by dedugba(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2014
The solution to tribalism as practised by politicians in causing division in the country is abolition of state of origin and replacing it with. State of residence. JEG political aides has deeply divided this nation.Asari and Clark has also not helped matters and my hard working brothers from the east has been deceived by the name ebele,azikwe to blindly support JEG making it difficult. For an Igbo person to complemplate contesting untill 2036 if JEG should win.I wish for a change in Lagos Agbaje and a change at the presidency buhari.
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by mustymatic(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2014
Make hm chop their money.... till they create another Boko Haram in the other parts of the country, by then I'll say GEJ till eternity too
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by deflover(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2014
i heard GBM said he wont probe past leaders.........so who is this anti-corruption net of yours going to catch.....he cant probe Tinubu abi is not part of the past leaders ba.....abi na Atiku him wan probe......make we bring the list of crooks he is dining with.....abi him self want make dem bring out him file ni..... when you guys are ready to be real let us know.....what do you think caused d civil war.....some killed theirs while others didnt kill theirs.....dat will tell u we are a tribal country with warlords u cant touch......even GMB wen he planned his coup jail most tribal leaders but kept his own under house arrest.....so tell me if this dumb quota system general wont shoot himself on his feet again grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by Embosman: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2014
annibro:

Look 4 sometin else 2 rope Buhari.... Dis is not his voice.
People wer fighting back cos dey wer disenfranchised of their votes and rights. How is dat his making?
wonder why pple are not stressing on the fact that he is against rigging.
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by BlaiseJohn(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2014
yibomustgo:

Just shut up. Did Buhari come out himself to say he wouldn't probe corrupt officials? The answer is NO!
how can you ask a question and answer it your self

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by zubby29(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2014
lamido is supporting gej because of his sons dat are under d rader not because he loves Nigeria.he should watch as gmb bcomes d new president and he and his sons will b given d umaru dikko treatment
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2014
knightsTempler:
I just know it that Buhari will lose again. He is nothing but a pretentious opportunist and closet terrorist sponsor who wants to cash in on the gullibility of some Nigerians in order to return power back to the North. Seriously look at this old man who can't articulate words properly and surrounded by recycled waste materials from PDP.

The people shouting change, change, change should go look up the word in the dictionary, the very founding god-fathers and sponsors of the APC were all aggrieved members of the PDP, so what change are we talking about?. They are all six of one half a size of the other but clearly our president stands out for his astuteness and civility, just that he is a victim of gross sabotage from the imperialist-born-to-rule northerners that surrounds him.

Interestingly some naive chums from the south are dimwitted they can't see what this is about. The north wants its own back into power even if it is a cow!.
Buhari loss wont change d fact dat dis clueless govt ll hike pump price & Electricity charges come 2015. May be u re a beneficiary of 20 billion dollar missing? dat wud probably prevent you frm xperiencing economic austerity in 2015 right? Tell us
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by manutdadex(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2014
yibomustgo:

Go to hell, liar! It is very easy of you clowns to accuse Buhari of being a terrorist but your president has the authority to arrest him if there is prove of him being a terrorist but you all just scream blue murder without any evidence against the man. Bunch of fools you all are.
u guys are full of shit...una ask of evidence wen una dey say Gej stole 20b? Keep d defendin ur oga..una go share d same face towel for una tears come feb

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by Collynzo22: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Caseless:
when Lamido leaves office, it is obvious that north will be too hot for him- he talks a lot. In 2011, the blasphemous statement he made is still fresh in our memory. And the last person to stand with gej to make people vote him is Lamido- he, himself is not a sellable candidate.
This is the same idiotic mallam that was criticising Igbos a few minutes ago for not supporting Rochas even though good reasons were given.
Now check out your reason for not supporting Lamido, the best performing governor in the entire north.
Idiotic hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by ddefoe: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2014
nuclearboy:

No need to reserve judgment. Lets just answer this..... HAS BUHARI CAMPAIGNED EVEN ONCE IN THE NORTH FOLLOWING HIS EMERGENCE AS APC CANDIDATE? So when would he have had the opportunity to do so? Another idiotic lie and these are just making the man more popular

but he has campaigned in previous elections. Its not just about this very one,I really admired that man but I think this allegation is serious if its true
Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by Decryptor(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2014
yibomustgo:

Go to hell, liar! It is very easy of you clowns to accuse Buhari of being a terrorist but your president has the authority to arrest him if there is prove of him being a terrorist but you all just scream blue murder without any evidence against the man. Bunch of fools you all are.

See as this nin.com.poop dey carry buhari matter for head. Buhari is a terrorist who has no iota of humanity in him and he will never win the elections. Go and hit your head on the wall. Mbe!

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2014
yibomustgo:

stop being ignorant, when a party spokesperson makes a statement, he does that on behalf of everyone in the party especially the party leader.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns by MalcoImX: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2014
natureblack:
Malcolm,what's your point

Lamido just stated the obvious truth. undecided
That Sule Lamido has no problem with Buhari. He has the northern masses to contend with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Ayade Apologises To Agba Jalingo, Says Bribery Allegation Against Him False / Gunmen Kill Okpe Denis Ijoko In Benue, Burn 50 Houses / Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.