Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... (2757 Views)

Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another / Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011 / Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Harrisonn(m): 6:36am On Dec 30, 2014
This is the last Facebook update of Ukeoma Favour before he was killed during the Post Election violence of 2011. Also included is the accusation against him and other dead Corpers by a political party and the action they took after the violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Redoil: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2014
What is the name of the killer party

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Harrisonn(m): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Redoil:

CPC, now APC.

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by drwebs: 6:41am On Dec 30, 2014
and GMB did not apologise to Nigerians, neither did he warn his supporters nor compensate the family of the slain corper.
There is God oh

and he wants to lead Nigerians. Ok na

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Redoil: 6:48am On Dec 30, 2014
Harrisonn:

CPC, now APC.
i hope barcanister obiagelli berem omenka egift and the rest of APC minions on nairaland will do us a favour and tell us something else.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 30, 2014
Redoil:
are you blind or just daft?

@dp, MODs pls, front page please. Many apc supporters rubbished the lives of these corpers because they are not related to them and for their selfish, misguided intentions. A a student spends 4 to 6 years in school, comes out to serve his country, only to be killed by senseless, cow fu.cker Fulani tout ... Their blood is on your hands buhari, them and the thousands you killed in power with your firing squads etc. God forgive these your misguided followers for they do not know what they're doing

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by lekkie073(m): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2014
Buhari....I hail u sir!
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Harrisonn:

CPC, now APC.
This campaign of calumny will never work. You guys should device something else cause eligible voters are wise now. We know the real being in the present leadership and come 2015, our voters card will be the tool to be deployed to flush away this corruption infected government out of power. Buhari/Osibanjo ticket 2015 till Jonathan stops being the puppet and cocoon of the few criminal elements around him

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2014
drwebs:
and GMB did not apologise to Nigerians, neither did he warn his supporters nor compensate the family of the slain corper.
There is God oh

You can only say sorry for what you are guilty of. Can anyone here present evidence linking GMB to the post election violence? Fellow Nigerians, the hour has come for us to stop accusation by proxy without credible evidence. If we all must know, this allegations amounts to calling a dog a bad name. Buhari was a victim of circumstance. Stop swallowing the fallacious intricacies of the party in power currently. These things are done to cover their failure in governance. Let's vote wisely without sentiment and let the most viable and credible candidate win. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2014
drwebs:
There is God oh

You can only say sorry for what you are guilty of. Can anyone here present evidence linking GMB to the post election violence? Fellow Nigerians, the hour has come for us to stop accusation by proxy without credible evidence. If we all must know, these allegations amounts to calling a dog a bad name. Buhari was a victim of circumstance. Stop swallowing the fallacious intricacies of the party in power currently. These things are done to cover their failure in governance. Let's vote wisely without sentiment and let the most viable and credible candidate win. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by dkronicle(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2014
You guys are expecting apologies. When it comes to acquiring power, taking blames and apologizing is a sin.
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by omenka(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Redoil:
i hope barcanister obiagelli berem omenka egift and the rest of APC minions on nairaland will do us a favour and tell us something else.
Please mr man, I beg you in the name of whichever god you worship, stop mentioning my moniker except you have something important to say. I find this mode of campaign of you guys extremely disgusting. You can't shove your opinion down my throat.

I reject in totality the continuation of a regime under whose watch every stitch that binds the Nigerian fabric together is at the verge of being ripped apart. More lives have been lost under Jonathan than at any other time and no one has been thrown in jail for that.

Under the same regime, corruption has assumed a mortal figure, striding the streets with leisurely gait , smiling and waving at passers by, and receiving countless number of accolades for glamour from the government!

You can't use stuffs like this to appeal to my support, and you know why; you have failed to tell me what the same government you support has done to ensure such incident doesn't repeat itself. What was the outcome of the enquiry? Has anyone been prosecuted?? Isn't that an unpardonable failure on the part of government.

What about the lives of the numerous unemployed youths that were lost in a botched recruitment exercise carried out by a cabinet minister, an employee of Jonathan?? Who is gonna be held responsible for their deaths? Did the minister receive as much as a verbal reprimand?? Is he not still a serving minister?? Have the families of those who died received any form of compensation?? Has the monies of the applicants been returned to them as ordered by the president??

There are dozens of incidents of deaths under this regime which can be used to smear her image, but what is the use doing so when the government has no image at all??

Leave the dead to rest in peace.
Disgusting minnows.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Mekateka: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2014
oscarforreal:

You can only say sorry for what you are guilty of. Can anyone here present evidence linking GMB to the post election violence? Fellow Nigerians, the hour has come for us to stop accusation by proxy without credible evidence. If we all must know, this allegations amounts to calling a dog a bad name. Buhari was a victim of circumstance. Stop swallowing the fallacious intricacies of the party in power currently. These things are done to cover their failure in governance. Let's vote wisely without sentiment and let the most viable and credible candidate win. God bless Nigeria.
we all know where buhari belong. If he contest a million times he will still get the same result.
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2014
Mekateka:
we all know where buhari belong. If he contest a million times he will still get the same result.
Yes, that's as a result of wide spread rigging been prosecuted by your likes and your pay master at Aso-Rock.
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Redoil: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2014
omenka:
Please mr man, I beg you in the name of whichever god you worship, stop mentioning my moniker except you have something important to say. I find this mode of campaign of you guys extremely disgusting. You can't shove your opinion down my throat.

I reject in totality the continuation of a regime under whose watch every stitch that binds the Nigerian fabric together is at the verge of being ripped apart. More lives have been lost under Jonathan than at any other time and no one has been thrown in jail for that.

Under the same regime, corruption has assumed a mortal figure, striding the streets with leisurely gait , smiling and waving at passers by, and receiving countless number of accolades for glamour from the government!

You can't use stuffs like this to appeal to my support, and you know why; you have failed to tell me what the same government you support has done to ensure such incident doesn't repeat itself. What was the outcome of the enquiry? Has anyone been prosecuted?? Isn't that an unpardonable failure on the part of government.

What about the lives of the numerous unemployed youths that were lost in a botched recruitment exercise carried out by a cabinet minister, an employee of Jonathan?? Who is gonna be held responsible for their deaths? Did the minister receive as much as a verbal reprimand?? Is he not still a serving minister?? Have the families of those who died received any form of compensation?? Has the monies of the applicants been returned to them as ordered by the president??

There are dozens of incidents of deaths under this regime which can be used to smear her image, but what is the use doing so when the government has no image at all??

Leave the dead to rest in peace.
Disgusting minnows.
all these bullshit as gift from the stable of APC minions and captain of cyber rodent to REDOIL
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2014
Redoil:
all these bullshit as gift from the stable of APC minions and captain of cyber rodent to REDOIL
I expected you to be articulate in your response to that write-up rather than develop cold feet which is a clear acceptance of defeat.
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Redoil: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Clown omenka i have seen ur gift i am waiting for that of ur fellow clowns who love dancing naked in the circus [egift barcanistar obiagelli and berem]
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Redoil: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2014
oscarforreal:

I expected you to be articulate in your response to that write-up rather than develop cold feet which is a clear acceptance of defeat.
you expect me to reply a clown who knows how to dance naked in market square? Stop drinking redoil it is too harsh for ur stomach and brain. Ignore my warning and go the ways of musiwa aka manck
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Redoil:
you expect me to reply a clown who knows how to dance naked in market square? Stop drinking redoil it is too harsh for ur stomach and brain. Ignore my warning and go the ways of musiwa aka manck
You are disillusioned and I advise you go for counselling
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Mekateka: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2014
oscarforreal:

Yes, that's as a result of wide spread rigging been prosecuted by your likes and your pay master at Aso-Rock.
Rigging? buhari claimed 2003, 2007 and 2011 elections were rigged by OBJ and the same OBJ is now buhari's friend and other PDP members who rigged election in the past. If buhari is now in the company of these bad eggs, meaning buhari is planning to rig 2015 with their help. But i have a good news for you, the era of rigging is gone which mean buhari has failed again with his new plan.
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Rawani: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Is there any post election violence worse than the one that has crippled Nigeria since Jonathan was elected?

The NYSC in an entire region has been killed due to insecurity as a result of Jonathan's wickedness and incompetence at protecting Nigerians. Cluelessness is apparently an epidemic in the coven called the PDP.
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2014
Party ar no party
Must there be violence about everything in this country?
A corper went to serve his nation and was killed because he supported the opposing party?
What happened to our freedom of speech and expression
Am just tired of this loveless Nation,wish I was never born in this type of Natiom embarassed
I hope to leave SOON

1 Like

Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2014
Mekateka:
Rigging? buhari claimed 2003, 2007 and 2011 elections were rigged by OBJ and the same OBJ is now buhari's friend and other PDP members who rigged election in the past. If buhari is now in the company of these bad eggs, meaning buhari is planning to rig 2015 with their help. But i have a good news for you, the era of rigging is gone which mean buhari has failed again with his new plan.

I am yet to get your candid points though but the bottom line is that even you yourself knows that the down trodden Nigerians are fed up with this present leadership and are bitterly clamouring for change. That's if you are not economical with the truth. So stop this wide spread propaganda of yours. Cause you know why? It's endearing more support for GMB
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Newkidoo(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Mekateka:
Just wait and watch wat will ungmfold in 2015 and stop saying shitt online!!
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2014
CPC never participated in any violence. Muhammadu Buhari and the CPC never called anyone to take to the street, on the contrary, Muhammadu Buhari condemned the violence by those fanatical bastards. The record is there! However, Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP failed to protect lives and property of Nigeria citizens and adhoc staffs of INEC despite having all the machinery of the state at their disposal

1 Like

Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2014
By the way, what is it with using unfortunate lives for politics? What we should demand is justice and that the perpetrators be brought to book rather than reminding relatives and friends of victims of the pains that befell them almost four years ago. Why are we insensitive? It should also extend to the families of the Chibok, the families of the Immigration Death Employment, the families of Boko Haram, and others.
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Mekateka: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2014
Newkidoo:

Just wait and watch wat will ungmfold in 2015 and stop saying shitt online!!
can you effectively defend buhari's latest romance with the people he initially tagged election manipulators ?
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Newkidoo(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2014
Mekateka:
can you effectively defend buhari's latest romance with the people he initially tagged election manipulators ?
Can you explain your master's incompetence If you can do this, I will surely explain why a presidential candidate need the support of all elder men he could get.. This is Nigeria politics and If you remain a fool and stay in cpc with no support of elder men.. You can't go anywhere... When you get there, you will understand..
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by clitlicker: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Gmb=devil
Gej=demon

Choose wisely
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Brymo: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2014
i fear for 2015, may God help our poor souls.
Re: This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... by Infomizer(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2014
I'll keep blaming whoever was responsible for their protection..sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price / This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team / I \arri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.