Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Why I Did Not Submit My Certificates To INEC – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Did Not Submit My Certificates To INEC – Buhari (2893 Views)

Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari / Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari / My Certificates Have Been Consumed By Fire, Sambo Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Did Not Submit My Certificates To INEC – Buhari by HzRF(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2014
herald9:
Lolz... hehehe

Go into politics and your darkest secrets will start blinking...

He better retrieve them o...Cause an illiterate ruling the learned seems awkward to me...
Brother u also reckon that

The history of ur great grand father they will dig it just to paint u

Story of ur family that one father never even knw of they will tell u

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Submit My Certificates To INEC – Buhari by ajoguegbe(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2014
My brothe Jonathan may not be the best man for the job and I agaree with you but if between two evils I am required to choose the least, I will go for GEJ. I will not say further
saintpedro:
I AM A CHRISTIAN BUT WONT VOTE GEJ 2015 BECOS:
Goodluck Jonathan is a good man
as a
person,
his simplicity and gentlemanness is
second
to
none.
*He has given us his very BEST over
the last
years. I mean, what else are we
asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE
PARDON' and
my guy is now running for Senate.
*He allowed Fayose to disrupt a
court
session
and beat up a judge, while he walks
freely. I
wonder if Nigeria is sane. *He
locked up the
house
of rep from the entrance of the
CONSTITUTIONAL
speaker of that house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker
in Ekiti
in a
house of about 26 men, and nothing
happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in
base
10, just
to cancel the one-term agreement
he
signed with
the NIGERIA Governors' Forum and
all
Nigerians
in
*Subsidy has been removed and the
standards in
our hospitals have reduced with
time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister
of
Petroleum
eats and dines with the prexy.
*Another
BIGGER
&
BOLDER subsidy is scheduled for 1st
of
June,
and you may have to sell your
laptop
charger
before you can buy fuel to charge
that
same
laptop!!!
* Earlier this year, over 22 innocent
Nigerians
were
killed in the job scam organized by
the
Nigerian
Immigration Service(NIS) . The
Minister of
Interior,
Abba Moro, told us the job interrwas
"simply
mismanaged" and he has retained
his office
and
even with extra luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2
under #
GMB but
now it's #186.5
to just $1, the worst ever in our
history.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just
told us
we
need
an extra $5 billion, through debts of
course,
so
that our economy will not collapse
Humpty-
Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was
on an
unending
internal strike killing the future of
poor
Nigerians,
Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil)
built
his
own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of course
with
tax
payers' money, and my gentle
president
followed
him to launch the school
shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the
treasury
and even
had to BORROW an extra $1 billion
but
# BokoHaram keeps getting
more equipped than our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over
killed by
# BokoHaram , over 6 million
displaced
from their
homes and uncountable injured
beyond
repairs
yet
my president went to a a meeting in
#
KENYA
with 7 different PRIVATE JETS..
*clears
throat...
* # PHCN is giving their loyal
customers
GENERATORS
as gifts for paying their # electricity
bills on
time..Grab your
COPY NOW!!! .
That's less than 1% of the reasons
we need
to
dance to a new SHOKI, this AWILO is
no
more
wulo for us. Cheers to an
unstoppable
change

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Submit My Certificates To INEC – Buhari by HzRF(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2014
micolaj:
These paid rogues are looking for all possible means to tarnish Buhari's image, they've forgotten that "enikan ri oju ogbe lara OMI. Continue using all propagandalistic weapons you have, until you exhaust your armoury. Sai Buhari
Tell sai to retrieve his " satisficakhtes" Instead of lies

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Submit My Certificates To INEC – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2014
YNeme3E:
Nawah oo, see as una dey occupy fp.. I dey tok am Buhari no go skul, dats. Y he didn't submit his qualifications, or he bot them. Bleep wat he is saying. Trust a literate presido. Vote GEJ, hu has certificate
u want to eat ogogoro master certificate?d certificate he even bought by sorting his way out of d university,that is way he can't defend his zoology certificate.but buhari can prove and defend his paper,both home and abroad,d paper is just with d millitary for safe keeping,so that it would burn like sambo's own.inec can go there to verify.buhari for 2015.
Re: Why I Did Not Submit My Certificates To INEC – Buhari by HzRF(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2014
Tinubu for don tell him "we can't tender this oo.. Cuz what am looking at Is at gud as not going to school oo*Tinubu recheck the grades*shakes head*inside him*this man head dull die *look sideways *shakes head again

Buahri :What are wii goinh tu du

Tinubu :let me call Fashola he's a lawyer he will knw what to do (call Fashola, come to my house right away)

Fashola :We can't tender this, just use ur connection in the military to get an affidavit

Buhari :Abuja Dan pit? Or what did you say

Fashola :let me write a note for you, once you show it to a high placed man in the military he will what to do.. Ur lawyer will explain it better to you in hausa.. Change!!!

Buhari;JonaSAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Submit My Certificates To INEC – Buhari by Mekateka: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
u want to eat ogogoro master certificate?d certificate he even bought by sorting his way out of d university,that is way he can't defend his zoology certificate.but buhari can prove and defend his paper,both home and abroad,d paper is just with d millitary for safe keeping,so that it would burn like sambo's own.inec can go there to verify.buhari for 2015.
Guy u funny no be small. pls tell buhari to collect it and photocopy it. we want to see his academic qualifications.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Family Vs Buhari Family – Who Rocks? :D / Pic Of Reporter Scampering To Safety During Bomb Blast In Rivers Apc Rally Today / Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Murder - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.