Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

MY CUG GLO Line Was Barred Need Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MY CUG GLO Line Was Barred Need Help (7697 Views)

Bold 5 9930.it Is Not Working With Etisalat And Glo Line But Mtn Only.pls Advise / What Are Cug Lines? / Beware Of Fake Mtn Marketing Personnel - My Line Was Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY CUG GLO Line Was Barred Need Help by wkkwl: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2014
please my company glo cug line was barred,

it was having 27k on it,i transferred is form of data gift card to my glo line,reaming 17k

please I want to know if the 17k will be removed from the phone by the end of the month since cug lines re on contract,

becos the cug lines if yu don't use the airtime you were given wen the month ends the wipe off everything.
I want to know if the will wipe off the 17k so dat I will send it as a gift card
Re: MY CUG GLO Line Was Barred Need Help by Excelboi(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2014
Why was it barred? One of my cug line to was also barred but since I just use it in receiving call, I didn't bother to unbar it
But I was once called Glo postpaid customer care about the issue and I was given a number to call to unbar it for me.. Call 200 and explain your problem, and if you don't mind, you can drop ur number or mail, I have a Glo staff number that will help you out. I can send it for you
... Just tell him from Glo customer care... It's free

1 Like

Re: MY CUG GLO Line Was Barred Need Help by uboma(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
wkkwl:
please my company glo cug line was barred,

it was having 27k on it,i transferred is form of data gift card to my glo line,reaming 17k

please I want to know if the 17k will be removed from the phone by the end of the month since cug lines re on contract,

becos the cug lines if yu don't use the airtime you were given wen the month ends the wipe off everything.
I want to know if the will wipe off the 17k so dat I will send it as a gift card

Glo contract lines or Closed User Group (CUG) as they are popularly called is a contract line between two parties (Globacom and X, Y or Z company). A certain amount is usually credited to such lines as directed by the company to Globacom. Say for instance, 10k is credited on your line every 1st of the month and by the end of a certain month, you have N1000 remaining, on the !st of the following month, the 1k is cleared and a fresh 5k airtime is credited on your line. The 1k (or whatever amount is un-used before the beginning of a new month) from the previous month that was cleared becomes a plus to your employer.

A point of warning though, your place of work has a way of monitoring your credit usage on a monthly basis. Globacom sends a statement of account on a monthly, quarterly. bi-annual or annual statement of account to your company (depending on the choice made by your employer). Your employer will indeed frown at you if they discover that you have been mis-using the airtime allotted to you. So thread carefully. If i were you, i will simply buy airtime from my pocket and send to my loved ones.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: MY CUG GLO Line Was Barred Need Help by wkkwl: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
Excelboi:
Why was it barred? One of my cug line to was also barred but since I just use it in receiving call, I didn't bother to unbar it
But I was once called Glo postpaid customer care about the issue and I was given a number to call to unbar it for me.. Call 200 and explain your problem, and if you don't mind, you can drop ur number or mail, I have a Glo staff number that will help you out. I can send it for you
... Just tell him from Glo customer care... It's free

boss abeg send me the number to medicflod@yahoo.com
Re: MY CUG GLO Line Was Barred Need Help by uboma(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
My glo line was barred from making out-going calls since a week now and all afforts to get the customer care via email has proved abortive. No response from them. The painful thing is that i have some airtime on it which is useless at the moment. Is there any glo staff here please? Or any useful information that will help to unbar my line?
Re: MY CUG GLO Line Was Barred Need Help by ofhismercy(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2020
MINIMISE YOUR CALL COST NOW!!!
Make that long call to your loved ones (bf, gf, fiance, fiancee, close friends, husband, wife etc) with no cost attached using MTN CUG. Unlimited calls and SMS guaranteed.
Guess what?
Your current MTN line can be used.
�������
Number collation is in progress for the month of June
Oya now..., call or chat up 07061365911

Check out our thread on nairaland

The name of the thread is MTN CUG TECHNOCRAT

Instagram and facebook @cugworld