Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Kim K Gifts Her 17-months-old Daughter With ₦9million Dollhouse Crafted In Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K Gifts Her 17-months-old Daughter With ₦9million Dollhouse Crafted In Gold (4411 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present / Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner / Father Caught Having $€x With Her 17-year-old Daughter : (MUST SEE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim K Gifts Her 17-months-old Daughter With ₦9million Dollhouse Crafted In Gold by figlio(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kim Kardashian Gifts Her 17-Months-Old Daughter With
₦9million Dollhouse With Her Initials Crafted In Gold
Kim Kardashian is one of the best mother anyone can wish to
have and North is one lucky child.
The reality TV star is said to have bought her daughter North
West a dollhouse worth 35,000 pounds (over $54,000) for
Christmas.
“Kim bought North a dollhouse worth 35,000 pounds – it
comes with a marble bathroom with NW encrusted in gold on
the bathtub. She’s also splashed out on a Dolce & Gabbana
leather jacket with ‘North’ etched in Swarovski crystals,”
femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Kim and Kanye’s daughter North is 17-months-old and she’s
already made a name for herself in the fashion industry as
she’s been named one of the world’s most stylish babies.

Re: Kim K Gifts Her 17-months-old Daughter With ₦9million Dollhouse Crafted In Gold by jose556(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
what a life...
Re: Kim K Gifts Her 17-months-old Daughter With ₦9million Dollhouse Crafted In Gold by winningbt: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lovely
Re: Kim K Gifts Her 17-months-old Daughter With ₦9million Dollhouse Crafted In Gold by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
North, never wears anything apart from black dress. Doesn't she have other cloths?

1 Like

Re: Kim K Gifts Her 17-months-old Daughter With ₦9million Dollhouse Crafted In Gold by Cutesexy1(f): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
cool
Re: Kim K Gifts Her 17-months-old Daughter With ₦9million Dollhouse Crafted In Gold by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
God please help me punish poverty....
And then bless money and make it come my way and every one who believes in this my prayer... In Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Kim K Gifts Her 17-months-old Daughter With ₦9million Dollhouse Crafted In Gold by sevantex(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
SELENAqueensy:
God please help me punish poverty....
And then bless money and make it come my way and every one who believes in this my prayer... In Jesus Name Amen
Amen sista!
Re: Kim K Gifts Her 17-months-old Daughter With ₦9million Dollhouse Crafted In Gold by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
I was hoping to see pics of the house. The baby is lucky when it comes to wealth. Her daddy gave her gifts worth 74000 dollars earlier on. Now this.
Re: Kim K Gifts Her 17-months-old Daughter With ₦9million Dollhouse Crafted In Gold by Metcoppo(f): 1:52am On Dec 31, 2014
Can't help but say All is VANITY

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Survived 35 Bullets Shots Seen Locking Lips With Mystery Woman / Inside Peter Okoye's (psquare) New Multi Million Naira Mansion / Do You Think This Melanesian Guy Resemble Barack Obama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.